BAJANCO

User avatar
funinthesun95
Posts: 1701
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 2:06 pm
Bronco Info: 1992 Bronco MAF UsShift
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: BAJANCO

Post by funinthesun95 »

I have torque converter on the self if you need it. I will text you
Good people + Great info = GFB
@csracingteam
@Cockstarmotorsports
User avatar
Bajaluv
Posts: 489
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:38 am
Bronco Info: Bone stock, ready to build

BAJANCO

Post by Bajaluv »

Thanks guys !! Appreciate the kind words so the transmission has a slow pump. So we Didn’t pull the tranny, drives good just makes noise when cold. Should need reverse all weekend. So F it !! Worry about it next month. Plus my new transmission is manual valve body, which I’m not ready for at this phase.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
User avatar
Bajaluv
Posts: 489
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:38 am
Bronco Info: Bone stock, ready to build

BAJANCO

Post by Bajaluv »

Image


Found this ol gem !!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
User avatar
Bajaluv
Posts: 489
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:38 am
Bronco Info: Bone stock, ready to build

BAJANCO

Post by Bajaluv »

So I stopped by the Superior rock plant and the lady was a Bronco fan !! She let me drive on the truck scales for a official weigh in before jump champs. With just me inside and a spare in the rear she tops the scales at 5,820lbs. So basically 6,000 with Co-pilot and probably 6,200 ish with tools for a race I’m guessing.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
User avatar
Bajaluv
Posts: 489
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:38 am
Bronco Info: Bone stock, ready to build

BAJANCO

Post by Bajaluv »

#muddchamps before

Image


After ImageImage



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
User avatar
Cactus Cooler
Posts: 448
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:04 pm
Bronco Info: 90 Bronco EB EDITION

Re: BAJANCO

Post by Cactus Cooler »

Bronco sure came out nice!
I'M ALL JACKED UP ON MOUNTIN DEWwwwww!
User avatar
Bajaluv
Posts: 489
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:38 am
Bronco Info: Bone stock, ready to build

BAJANCO

Post by Bajaluv »

Cactus Cooler wrote:Bronco sure came out nice!
Thanks man !!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
User avatar
Bajaluv
Posts: 489
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:38 am
Bronco Info: Bone stock, ready to build

BAJANCO

Post by Bajaluv »

Image

Scored on this !! Image

To start on this Image

This is at 60% the inside is horrible, my defrosters couldn’t Keep up with my heavy breathing in pouring rain. Forcing us to race with the windows half down. Took a nice slide into the K rail on the first lap, didn’t find the damage until after wash. Nice long scratch from front to back. Image

Looks like the rear and move to the left about an 1/2 inch with in the U bolts. Really bummed we didn’t run in the modified class in the afternoon. Dirt was prime, mud was basically gone and times were good. Till next time


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
User avatar
Bajaluv
Posts: 489
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:38 am
Bronco Info: Bone stock, ready to build

BAJANCO

Post by Bajaluv »

Image Like this lol

Image

This screen shot from practice on Friday was sent to me tonight. Hopefully some more out there.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
User avatar
Bajaluv
Posts: 489
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:38 am
Bronco Info: Bone stock, ready to build

BAJANCO

Post by Bajaluv »

Imagemudd


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
User avatar
Bajaluv
Posts: 489
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:38 am
Bronco Info: Bone stock, ready to build

BAJANCO

Post by Bajaluv »

ImageImage

More mudd


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
alpinejd3
Posts: 227
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:16 pm
Bronco Info: 1991 EB Prerunner

Re: BAJANCO

Post by alpinejd3 »

Man the track was so wet when you ran. I was bummed I got kicked out of the bronco group but didn’t end up that bad since I got to run so much later!

Good times your bronco looked great out there.
User avatar
Bajaluv
Posts: 489
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:38 am
Bronco Info: Bone stock, ready to build

BAJANCO

Post by Bajaluv »

alpinejd3 wrote:Man the track was so wet when you ran. I was bummed I got kicked out of the bronco group but didn’t end up that bad since I got to run so much later!

Good times your bronco looked great out there.
Watching the track gradually dry out and become more usable all day was frustrating. My mistake for not entering the modified class also. Best turn out for Broncos yet !! Yours wins the sexy as hell award Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
User avatar
Bajaluv
Posts: 489
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:38 am
Bronco Info: Bone stock, ready to build

BAJANCO

Post by Bajaluv »

ImageImageImage

She’s clean !! Only took 2 weekends and 3 piles of dirt. Ready for the next trip, heading to the Knotty line 250 in Nevada. Passed on the 500 to go pit with Rosse Racing 1400 truck.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
User avatar
Bajaluv
Posts: 489
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:38 am
Bronco Info: Bone stock, ready to build

BAJANCO

Post by Bajaluv »

Big things today !! Scored on Johns “sexy blue stretched bronco” motor today. He’s going to the dark side, so I swooped up his !! Time for a clean up, install with new tranny. Gonna Imageneed a wiring guy stat !!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
User avatar
Bajaluv
Posts: 489
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:38 am
Bronco Info: Bone stock, ready to build

BAJANCO

Post by Bajaluv »

Image

So clean !! Now time to give her a once over and figure out who and what’s the best way to convert my 91 to OBD2 wiring and computer.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
cs_drums
Posts: 2912
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:39 am
Bronco Info: 94 5.8 Bronco w/dreams of being finished

BAJANCO

Post by cs_drums »

I was so bummed I wasn’t quick enough to snag that motor! Glad it went to a good home though. Get that sucker in there!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Bajaluv
Posts: 489
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:38 am
Bronco Info: Bone stock, ready to build

BAJANCO

Post by Bajaluv »

cs_drums wrote:I was so bummed I wasn’t quick enough to snag that motor! Glad it went to a good home though. Get that sucker in there!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude we both were running up the driveway at the same time lol. Hopefully start install this weekend.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
bpburnard05
Posts: 107
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:40 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bronco 5.8, e4od

BAJANCO

Post by bpburnard05 »

Bajaluv wrote:
cs_drums wrote:I was so bummed I wasn’t quick enough to snag that motor! Glad it went to a good home though. Get that sucker in there!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude we both were running up the driveway at the same time lol. Hopefully start install this weekend.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
For what it’s worth i have a parts bronco that might have a decent harness in it it’s a 94


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Bajaluv
Posts: 489
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:38 am
Bronco Info: Bone stock, ready to build

BAJANCO

Post by Bajaluv »

Thanks man !!! This whole wiring plan is where I’m most confused. I have his whole wiring harness, Literally everything lol. Not sure on what I’ll need or if I can use half of it and a stand alone controller for my E4OD ? He ran a C6 so that’s really the only difference. The nuts and bolt part I’ve got handled, it’s the wiring that’s gonna need some help. I have a few good helpers on here and on speed dial, so I’ll start by pulling my motor and tranny.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Post Reply