Set of 31s or 32s AT’s or MT’s

User avatar
zachwabbit
Posts: 800
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:48 pm
Bronco Info: '93 F150 4x4, ‘23 Bronco 2dr
Location: San Diego, CA

Set of 31s or 32s AT’s or MT’s

Post by zachwabbit »

I see the irony in this since I work primarily at a tire shop but haven’t had any used stuff come through recently hah. Need a set of 4 or 5 used 31x10.5r15’s or 32s.. maybe 33x10.5’s if I can tuck em. Will pay cash or trade
Potato.
User avatar
PotBellyWill
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:25 pm
Bronco Info: 1996 XL 5.8 Ex Forest Service Camping Rig- Solo Stage 2
Location: Reno, NV

Re: Set of 31s or 32s AT’s or MT’s

Post by PotBellyWill »

I have a set of 31s with steel wheels. Old style KOs. I'm in Anaheim.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
zachwabbit
Posts: 800
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:48 pm
Bronco Info: '93 F150 4x4, ‘23 Bronco 2dr
Location: San Diego, CA

Re: Set of 31s or 32s AT’s or MT’s

Post by zachwabbit »

DM sent
Potato.
Post Reply