Finally found one and only drove 3 hrs to get its. 89' 4x4 5speed, Very clean but 230k miles haha.

I had gathered parts for an explorer I pickup and ended up sellling a couple years back. Plan is....
Frt- D35 swap(probably +1.5" per side), rancho drop brackets, James duff coil buckets, I'll build some radius arms and the either 5100s or 10" 2.5 if I find a decent deal
Rear- Explorer 8.8 swap, 5100s or 2.5, locker
The big ticket item that I'm looking forward is the eventual engine swap.........


Haven't released the price cause they are still working on 50 state legal status. It will be a cool set up for sure
As of now it's just undergoing some needed maintance. Wheel bearings, all new brakes, and I'm chasing a high idle issue. Progress will be in spurts as the truck, shop and family are back in socal but I'm still in VA for a while.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



