
David...

SteveG wrote:The dump bed would be handy.

Hmm, not sure about the glare inside on the windshield?Tchajagos wrote:
Light bar inside the cab. Also those headlights are a cool idea.
Saw that post the other day, seen guys replace their headlights with LEDs on a few square body Chevys and S13 drift cars, never on a OBS Ford before but I kinda like it. Wonder how much it would be to have that done or how much work would go into making some..Tchajagos wrote:
Light bar inside the cab. Also those headlights are a cool idea.

Tchajagos wrote:
Light bar inside the cab. Also those headlights are a cool idea.
Someone needs to update their build thread on here?!?!Tchajagos wrote:It will never work.
If ever a Bronco Needed 39's on it, that would look cool!!!ChaseTruck754 wrote:Someone needs to update their build thread on here?!?!Tchajagos wrote:It will never work.
Pretty cool!Tchajagos wrote:It will never work.






Well, as you probably deduced from the wiring and the logo on the lower corner of the covers, they were Dick Cepek lights. Probably 100W or 150W. I'm sure there's some info online about them or if you were really curious, I have most of the Cepek catalogs from the 80s that I could dig out and check for you.zachwabbit wrote:Anyone know anything about these lights? Got em sitting boxed up in my dads barn, a family friend gave em to me years ago, same lights as on this Dodge
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Been following this on Instagram, I really dig this thingt.r.c wrote:Heres my build I've been working on. 79' Bronco with a 700hp 545ci Stroker, rollerized C6, Twin stick Np205, D60/Sterling, autofab rear glass/Mcqueen front, 40's etc.
Saw your last few posts on Instagram, really likin what you're doin to keep that lower center of gravity!t.r.c wrote:Heres my build I've been working on. 79' Bronco with a 700hp 545ci Stroker, rollerized C6, Twin stick Np205, D60/Sterling, autofab rear glass/Mcqueen front, 40's etc.
Yeah I was just curious if they were something that only came on the limited edition Rod Hall Dodges from the factory or if it was just another aftermarket add on that you could get but came on some trucks, I don't really wanna use them since I sold my Dodge and haven't seen any others, checked the Rod Hall Dodges website(watermark on the 1st Truck photo), and nothin, other than they did come standard one one year of that package. Would like to sell them unless I for some reason pick up another Mopar, think they'd look cool on a D100 or maybe a NORRA look-alike classic Dart loltoddz69 wrote:Well, as you probably deduced from the wiring and the logo on the lower corner of the covers, they were Dick Cepek lights. Probably 100W or 150W. I'm sure there's some info online about them or if you were really curious, I have most of the Cepek catalogs from the 80s that I could dig out and check for you.zachwabbit wrote:Anyone know anything about these lights? Got em sitting boxed up in my dads barn, a family friend gave em to me years ago, same lights as on this Dodge
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Todd Z.