I would think that is attainable for your build, its super clean with lots of nice parts. I can get at least 10 for mine and its not as clean as yours.
With the value of Broncos right now a mild built but capable Bronco should fetch high teens low 20s without a cage. You can not touch a bone stock one in decent condition for less than $7k. 1-2 years ago you could buy clean $1k-$3k broncos all day long.
Thats the truth, if had 2 very tempting offers recently but i just can let it go... I havnt even made an official for sale add aside from the one post in my build thread.
'96 XLT 5.8l lil edelbrock, lil Autofab, LOTTA fun.
"I wouldnt even call adding beer as part of a prep...its like putting tires on the vehicle, you just do it."
-shockseals.com
Who knew building a Bronco was going to be so profitable ??? I hope he gets the amount he's asking ( doubtful), its just driving up the price on all of ours .Hahhaa..... Super nice build though, actually alot of the same ideas I have for mine. Maybe he put some crazy dollar amount on it to appease his Wife for spending so much on it. " See Honey, I tried selling it just no one would give me the amount I was asking for it?" " what can I do??" Lol ! ......Cool Bronco, good luck bud!
I remember seeing that truck right after it was featured in DirtSports magazine. Amazing build and would not be surprised at all on the price. If I remember right it had an LS engine in it. Immaculate build.
I believe that was a bunderson build that was built for personal use. It sold 2ish years ago for $170k which I thought then was crazy. Don't get me wrong it is a very nice build but for $250k you can have some really nice toys and a nice bronco. He claims $400k into it which I thought we went kinda over board on mine and we are less than a 3rd the price after all bills were paid with 3 motors. Maybe we didn't do so bad after all. I hope it sells because it will drive up value on all built broncos but I know of a couple really solid linked broncos that are less than a 5th that price. If anyone is interested I'll sell mine for $150k painted your favorite color lol.
I think Kurt had this up for sale for less than $100K with a spare parts package and fully fresh race prep by Glen and it was a hard sale. He ended up trading it for a All Wheel drive race ready Porsche. But that is kinda an Apple and Oranges comparison. I loved that truck even though it was a Chevy.