C&T beams

User avatar
S00TLYFE
Posts: 1076
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:14 am
Bronco Info: IT RAPTOR NOW
Location: Buena Park

C&T beams

Post by S00TLYFE »

Looking to buy a set of d44 c&t beams. Cash in hand
https://donttellmywiferacing.bigcartel.com/ (We have shirts, stickers, saginaw pumps, and other Bronco/OBS goodies)
User avatar
zachwabbit
Posts: 800
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:48 pm
Bronco Info: '93 F150 4x4, ‘23 Bronco 2dr
Location: San Diego, CA

Re: C&T beams

Post by zachwabbit »

Fred can and has built C&T beams, I would have him make me some if I could afford everything else to take full advantage of them
Potato.
biggiek
Posts: 550
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:27 pm
Bronco Info: 92 Ford Bronco

Re: C&T beams

Post by biggiek »

Are you willing to work on them? I have a set that is trussed but found out the clown who had them before me did not follow through with the C/T correctly. Has uni balls and everything.....
Post Reply