Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
-
dtbback
- Posts: 1677
- Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:45 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 EB 351W!! First Bronco!! Plan: Prerunner/ Trail Rig/ SHTF All around Rig
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
What seats are those? I like their profile.
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
Beard RX 3T's I'm pretty sure.
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
-
squirelmurphy
- Posts: 199
- Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:05 pm
- Bronco Info: No broncos, but I have a 73 f100 with a big block. Does that count?
Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
Was down at the 1000 and ran into this. I talked to the owner who was super cool and talked to me for a while. He said Walker Evans had built the truck in 1970. He had cut out the cab cage and redone it, with plans on finishing the rear soon. He said he has thought about installing coilovers, but fabricators talked him out of it. He's keeping the old school front cool bucket setup. It had a dash full of early Stewart-Warner gauges, too. All that, and I got 1 crappy picture.
Did I mention I was in Ensenada?

Did I mention I was in Ensenada?

- robertcrav
- Let me google that for you
- Posts: 4313
- Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:06 am
- Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies
- Location: South O.C.
- Contact:
- Wrightracing.net
- Posts: 2235
- Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:58 pm
- Bronco Info: 1972 Bronco with an 86 chassis, full cage and Long travel coil-over suspension.
- Location: San Diego
- Contact:
Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
I thought this would be great on 37's


- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
and minus the dually...
not sure why but duallies bug me. It makes it especially ugly in that layout.
not sure why but duallies bug me. It makes it especially ugly in that layout.
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
- Cactus Cooler
- Posts: 448
- Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:04 pm
- Bronco Info: 90 Bronco EB EDITION
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
Finally posting a few pics from Baja of different Broncos and F150s that was spotted while down on our 9 day prerun. I finally got to see in person The Blue F-250 4dr. prerunner, very impressive! And its for sale if anyone is looking. I also got to see and meet a few of the local peeps here on GoFast , Kartman w/ the Goonwagon and then Glen from Glen Strightiff/Chris Wilson C3 build at Horsepower Ranch, Super Bitchen Bronco! Few other cool broncos but didn't have the phone camera ready at the time. Also sorry for the crappy pics as I didn't realize I still had the protective film cover over the lens of my new phone.
- Attachments
-
- IMG_20151119_153455219_HDR.jpg (77.45 KiB) Viewed 2352 times
-
- IMG_20151119_153441515_HDR.jpg (76.83 KiB) Viewed 2352 times
-
- IMG_20151117_062125305.jpg (64.63 KiB) Viewed 2352 times
-
- IMG_20151117_062108940_HDR.jpg (77.02 KiB) Viewed 2352 times
-
- IMG_20151119_083226300_HDR.jpg (97.67 KiB) Viewed 2352 times
-
- IMG_20151119_083218262.jpg (62.15 KiB) Viewed 2352 times
I'M ALL JACKED UP ON MOUNTIN DEWwwwww!
- RyanDS650X
- Posts: 1868
- Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:13 am
- Bronco Info: Autofab '96 XLT 5.8
- Location: Mesa, AZ
- Contact:
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
All the cool guys have long tube headers... I will be cool one day. Cool pics!
'96 XLT 5.8l lil edelbrock, lil Autofab, LOTTA fun.
"I wouldnt even call adding beer as part of a prep...its like putting tires on the vehicle, you just do it."
-shockseals.com
"I wouldnt even call adding beer as part of a prep...its like putting tires on the vehicle, you just do it."
-shockseals.com
- NikBraap
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:02 pm
- Bronco Info: #Bronco777 built by Solo
- Location: San Diego
- Contact:
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
Here we go...had to figure this out first...
Cool silt video of my Bronco:
Cool silt video of my Bronco:
#bronco777 built by Solo Motorsports
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
That is a pretty sweet video - thanks for sharing.
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
- BDKW1
- Posts: 1518
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:19 pm
- Bronco Info: It's the new and inproved Party Barge!
- Location: Not Socal
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
Man, that wash got pretty torn up from the races. Used to be just sandy. IS it weird that I know exactly where that is?
-
drewbee88
- Posts: 502
- Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:18 pm
- Bronco Info: Rhonda the Bronco is her name, shredding dirt is her game.
- Location: Modesto, CA
Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
Saw this guy at Henderson. 







-
cs_drums
- Posts: 2912
- Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:39 am
- Bronco Info: 94 5.8 Bronco w/dreams of being finished
Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
Damn I'd that 6" over beams. Look huge
-
96streetrunner
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:21 pm
- Bronco Info: 1996 5.8 going for the Pre Runner look for now
-
drewbee88
- Posts: 502
- Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:18 pm
- Bronco Info: Rhonda the Bronco is her name, shredding dirt is her game.
- Location: Modesto, CA
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
This is no bronco, but a cool IF design, definitely a interesting setup. after looking at it i was really intrigued by the fact that it is a center link mounted axle. which really mean with this steering setup you should not have much bump steer. interesting either way to say the least.
not sure i would trust those ubolts to hold the axle there though.







not sure i would trust those ubolts to hold the axle there though.
- Bronco_Luis
- Posts: 65
- Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:52 pm
- Bronco Info: [URL=http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i62/cabo_wabo/?action=view¤t=385481_32
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
My new 92 king pin step side prerunner built by Smail Built , and my 96 bronco under construction
- Attachments
-
- image.jpeg (170.44 KiB) Viewed 1840 times
-
- image.jpeg (615.7 KiB) Viewed 1840 times
-
- image.jpeg (570.21 KiB) Viewed 1840 times
-
- image.jpeg (559.69 KiB) Viewed 1840 times
- Tchajagos
- Posts: 2124
- Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:07 am
- Bronco Info: 1993 xlt stock on 33' BFGs
- Location: Murrieta
Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
Are the bedsides wider too? I have a stepside bed for my 82 and I want to know what size tire I can stuff in there
- Bronco_Luis
- Posts: 65
- Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:52 pm
- Bronco Info: [URL=http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i62/cabo_wabo/?action=view¤t=385481_32
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
It's the stock bed , I have 35s and its perfect it can take up to a 37

