Well the curries were wrong again. They put retainers on for a Wilwood setup. So the bearings fully seated there was still 1/4" gap even with the backing plate from the drums cut and used as spacers. So I called and they are going to send me retainers for a drum setup but I now have to notch them so they slip over the axle instead of having a full circle retainer. At least all the mess ups haven't cost me anything.
And made some progress on the axle, got the truss welded on, just need to make end plates, and surprisingly no warpage. One axle actually slides in better than before the truss and the other slides in with about 1/16" to full seat. Pretty stoked about that. I did one inch at a time, took FOREVER! Also makes the welds look not the greatest but it will work great, with some powder coat you won't be able to tell.

And then I got a call from my wife, she got in an accident with my truck, everyone was OK. It was pretty mild for my truck but the sorento was pretty jacked.

So does anyone have a bumper, rock guard, drivers fender, all three headlights, and more than likely a core support? Lol