bronco tailgate

User avatar
funinthesun95
Posts: 1701
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 2:06 pm
Bronco Info: 1992 Bronco MAF UsShift
Location: San Diego
Contact:

bronco tailgate

Post by funinthesun95 »

I need a tailgate for my new bronco

Willie
hollandermotorsports
Posts: 969
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:56 am
Bronco Info: 1990 Bronco lifted, 1995 Centurian F-150 with body lift delete

Re: bronco tailgate

Post by hollandermotorsports »

Autofab fiberglass one is a nice piece.
User avatar
funinthesun95
Posts: 1701
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 2:06 pm
Bronco Info: 1992 Bronco MAF UsShift
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: bronco tailgate

Post by funinthesun95 »

Brandon I need to go take a look .... The only concern I have is I plan on running dual spares off the back on the new bronco. I am not sure how I want to run that set up yet. my new bronco has limited rear bed space due to the cage work and pushing the fuel tank up.
cs_drums
Posts: 2912
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:39 am
Bronco Info: 94 5.8 Bronco w/dreams of being finished

bronco tailgate

Post by cs_drums »

I'd make the spare carriers easily removable too. I get dual for chasing but it's a lot of extra weight hanging off the back all the time.
hollandermotorsports
Posts: 969
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:56 am
Bronco Info: 1990 Bronco lifted, 1995 Centurian F-150 with body lift delete

Re: bronco tailgate

Post by hollandermotorsports »

funinthesun95 wrote:Brandon I need to go take a look .... The only concern I have is I plan on running dual spares off the back on the new bronco. I am not sure how I want to run that set up yet. my new bronco has limited rear bed space due to the cage work and pushing the fuel tank up.
Ill make you a deal on mine then so I can go buy an autofab lol. Although mine has a rigid amber cut into it.
Post Reply