Drop Pitman & Bilstein 5100s

dtbback
Posts: 1677
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:45 am
Bronco Info: 1996 EB 351W!! First Bronco!! Plan: Prerunner/ Trail Rig/ SHTF All around Rig

Drop Pitman & Bilstein 5100s

Post by dtbback »

Hey guys,

I'm in need of a drop pitman arm and bilstein 5100s for a coil spring set up. Bilstein part #s 24-186513 and 24-185523. If you have them please let know. Thanks in advance.

-Will
6266167087
biggiek
Posts: 550
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:27 pm
Bronco Info: 92 Ford Bronco

Re: Drop Pitman & Bilstein 5100s

Post by biggiek »

I may have the front shock for sale shortly.
biggiek
Posts: 550
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:27 pm
Bronco Info: 92 Ford Bronco

Re: Drop Pitman & Bilstein 5100s

Post by biggiek »

I may have the front shock for sale shortly.
dtbback
Posts: 1677
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:45 am
Bronco Info: 1996 EB 351W!! First Bronco!! Plan: Prerunner/ Trail Rig/ SHTF All around Rig

Re: Drop Pitman & Bilstein 5100s

Post by dtbback »

Keep me posted.
Post Reply