White 1994 F-150 Sleeper Build
Re: White 1994 F-150 Sleeper Build
Thanks man! I've been over in your thread drooling plenty. That thing is a work of art!
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: White 1994 F-150 Sleeper Build
Agreed in all aspects. There is definitely something to be said for the body style of these trucks. LOVE them with tires & a slight lift. Or cleanly done with glass like yours. I just wish the wife felt the some one the looks because then the battle to get yet another vehicle might be less of an uphill battle!squirelmurphy wrote:I dig this truck. I'd love to have one of these 92-96 style trucks, especially in white. Seeing this one make me want one more. I've got 5 cars already, not counting the wife's.
I'm going to have to live vicariously through you. Great job on the truck.
Re: White 1994 F-150 Sleeper Build
Just snagged these on Monday night. Wasn't really planning to do bedsides for a little while, but when a deal on new Autofab bedsides comes up, you gotta jump on it.


- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: White 1994 F-150 Sleeper Build
Autofab for the win!!! truck will look great. You keeping the bed or going gnar gnar.
Re: White 1994 F-150 Sleeper Build
Still keeping the bed, and keeping the shocks underneath the bed floor. Would also like to try to keep the camper shell as well.
-
Rmc
- El Jefe
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm
- Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner
- Location: IE SoCal
- Contact:
Re: White 1994 F-150 Sleeper Build
Nice score! Bye bye sleeper status.....finally lol
Re: White 1994 F-150 Sleeper Build
Haha, yeah...what was left of sleeper status will be 100% gone with these bedsides. This thread title should be changed to "The Death of a Sleeper Status Build".
-
cs_drums
- Posts: 2912
- Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:39 am
- Bronco Info: 94 5.8 Bronco w/dreams of being finished
White 1994 F-150 Sleeper Build
Keep the bed.... Keep the shell...... Maybe you should got a bronco 

-
Rmc
- El Jefe
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm
- Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner
- Location: IE SoCal
- Contact:
Re: White 1994 F-150 Sleeper Build
He did. It's a stretch for way less effort.
Re: White 1994 F-150 Sleeper Build
Hahaha, never really thought of it that way, but kinda true...
-
F1Brendan
- Posts: 99
- Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:05 pm
- Bronco Info: It's a non Bronc! the bronco's larger cousin with a bed, a 95 f1
Re: White 1994 F-150 Sleeper Build
Oh god, it makes me cringe to think of you slicing up that pristine bed haha, bedsides will look rad though! It's pretty funny looking at your original post and your description of what you wanted the truck to be..
Re: White 1994 F-150 Sleeper Build
Snowball effect big time!
-
cs_drums
- Posts: 2912
- Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:39 am
- Bronco Info: 94 5.8 Bronco w/dreams of being finished
White 1994 F-150 Sleeper Build
I say ditch the bed, cage it through richer 64 kit on it with some 18s and haul ass!!! But that's just me

Re: White 1994 F-150 Sleeper Build
Nahhhhhh, the bed stays. Still gotta be able to use it as a truck. I've got some cool ideas though for when it gets caged.
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: White 1994 F-150 Sleeper Build
Richer 64" kit??? I must be old & out of the game. Did they do something like geoff's kit, or use the Giant/deaver springs & just male different mounts?cs_drums wrote:I say ditch the bed, cage it through richer 64 kit on it with some 18s and haul ass!!! But that's just me
White 1994 F-150 Sleeper Build
I think he forgot a comma "cage it through richer, 64 kit on it... "
I read it the same way though. I got excited.
I read it the same way though. I got excited.
-
cs_drums
- Posts: 2912
- Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:39 am
- Bronco Info: 94 5.8 Bronco w/dreams of being finished
White 1994 F-150 Sleeper Build
No they have a kit now too
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: White 1994 F-150 Sleeper Build
details?!?
