



Should be clean and simple. Nothing crazy as much as I want to. haha.Rmc wrote:Nice! Can't wait to see what Pat has up his sleeve for this build.
I am right there with you!! You know I am a huge fan Pat!Rmc wrote:Nice! Can't wait to see what Pat has up his sleeve for this build.
I got 17" out of it with the stock length shackle. There is some shock left at full droop, so playing with shackle lengths you could get 18" But not really worth the effort.Redgrom wrote:Sorry for the new-bee question but what kind of travel #'s will that pull? Looks really clean
Thanks man. Come to find out, I work a lot faster when its not my truck and I have a deadline. haha,dtbback wrote:Well that didn't take long at all! Great job Pat!!
otter wrote:I got 17" out of it with the stock length shackle. There is some shock left at full droop, so playing with shackle lengths you could get 18" But not really worth the effort.Redgrom wrote:Sorry for the new-bee question but what kind of travel #'s will that pull? Looks really clean
Thanks man. Come to find out, I work a lot faster when its not my truck and I have a deadline. haha,dtbback wrote:Well that didn't take long at all! Great job Pat!!