Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

User avatar
funinthesun95
Posts: 1701
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 2:06 pm
Bronco Info: 1992 Bronco MAF UsShift
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by funinthesun95 »

Yes it is his....... BSR motorsports was/is a protruck guy....also probably Drives/helps for other Teams tho
Attachments
stretch  bronco .jpg
stretch bronco .jpg (27.56 KiB) Viewed 1344 times
stretch 4 bronco.jpg
stretch 4 bronco.jpg (26.04 KiB) Viewed 1344 times
stretch 2 bronco .jpg
stretch 2 bronco .jpg (28.8 KiB) Viewed 1344 times
User avatar
funinthesun95
Posts: 1701
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 2:06 pm
Bronco Info: 1992 Bronco MAF UsShift
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by funinthesun95 »

few more
Attachments
stretch bronco 9.jpg
stretch bronco 9.jpg (24.55 KiB) Viewed 1343 times
stretch bronco 7.jpg
stretch bronco 7.jpg (19.21 KiB) Viewed 1343 times
User avatar
Andy Jones
Posts: 2209
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:47 pm
Bronco Info: In the Works!
Location: Canyon Lake,ca
Contact:

Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by Andy Jones »

That's the one ! It has a Chrisman 10" in the rear.
dtbback
Posts: 1677
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:45 am
Bronco Info: 1996 EB 351W!! First Bronco!! Plan: Prerunner/ Trail Rig/ SHTF All around Rig

Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by dtbback »

funinthesun95 wrote:Yes it is his....... BSR motorsports was/is a protruck guy....also probably Drives/helps for other Teams tho

I love how the shell on that bronco is stretched. Very clean. However, when I look at the back and how they didn't trim the bottom of the qtr panel to match the glass it kills it for me. All that work to leave out such and easy detail.
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

you're not the only one. Looks like butt. I guess that oddball look doesn't bug some people but it annoys the hell out of me.
User avatar
funinthesun95
Posts: 1701
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 2:06 pm
Bronco Info: 1992 Bronco MAF UsShift
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by funinthesun95 »

Yes Andy....Bronco has TT caliber parts Rear end, Motor, Trans,....etc
dtbback
Posts: 1677
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:45 am
Bronco Info: 1996 EB 351W!! First Bronco!! Plan: Prerunner/ Trail Rig/ SHTF All around Rig

Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by dtbback »

ChaseTruck754 wrote:you're not the only one. Looks like butt. I guess that oddball look doesn't bug some people but it annoys the hell out of me.
I was checking out the photos and drooling until I noticed that detail and now its all I see and the drool is gone.
User avatar
ESHALLBETTER
Posts: 1588
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:49 am
Bronco Info: 85 class 3, 70's somthing trail bronco.
Location: Minneapolis, MN

Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by ESHALLBETTER »

dtbback wrote:
ChaseTruck754 wrote:you're not the only one. Looks like butt. I guess that oddball look doesn't bug some people but it annoys the hell out of me.
I was checking out the photos and drooling until I noticed that detail and now its all I see and the drool is gone.
I wouldn't kick her out of bed...
dtbback
Posts: 1677
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:45 am
Bronco Info: 1996 EB 351W!! First Bronco!! Plan: Prerunner/ Trail Rig/ SHTF All around Rig

Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by dtbback »

Lol
Rmc
El Jefe
Posts: 6028
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm
Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner
Location: IE SoCal
Contact:

Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by Rmc »

Normally I don't like the body swap broncos cause guys put the glass on nose high. This one looks pretty cool though. Reminds me of bj baldwins blazer cause of the flat paint. Anyway something for you guys to look at. I like it.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (113.6 KiB) Viewed 1204 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (224.59 KiB) Viewed 1204 times
dtbback
Posts: 1677
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:45 am
Bronco Info: 1996 EB 351W!! First Bronco!! Plan: Prerunner/ Trail Rig/ SHTF All around Rig

Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by dtbback »

Not sure why but I am not fan.
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Think that guy is a member on here. Based on the tail lights I think we've seen that truck before.
Rmc
El Jefe
Posts: 6028
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm
Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner
Location: IE SoCal
Contact:

Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by Rmc »

Steve is that the same guy who had it at the body shop when it was primered a few years back? Pinched tight between a bunch of sedans n stuff.
cs_drums
Posts: 2912
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:39 am
Bronco Info: 94 5.8 Bronco w/dreams of being finished

Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by cs_drums »

I am usually not a fan either but I really like this one.
User avatar
funinthesun95
Posts: 1701
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 2:06 pm
Bronco Info: 1992 Bronco MAF UsShift
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by funinthesun95 »

I like the look due to the way it has been done.

the craftsmanship with the Glass great lines....etc
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Rmc wrote:Steve is that the same guy who had it at the body shop when it was primered a few years back? Pinched tight between a bunch of sedans n stuff.
Not sure Robert. I just remember it being a mexico truck. He had an updated front, he had done work to put in newer tail lights & had put new mirrors on it too. There were a bunch of pics in his thread.
Rmc
El Jefe
Posts: 6028
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm
Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner
Location: IE SoCal
Contact:

Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by Rmc »

Ya I remembered that one, I wasn't sure if it was the same rig but it looks much better in flat black than the grey primer I recall seeing it in.
cs_drums
Posts: 2912
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:39 am
Bronco Info: 94 5.8 Bronco w/dreams of being finished

Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by cs_drums »

I keep coming back to look at this. I'd buy it if it was available. Really digging it
Rmc
El Jefe
Posts: 6028
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm
Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner
Location: IE SoCal
Contact:

Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by Rmc »

I've thought many times about trying the Fiberwerx conversion front clip and just cut in the new style tail lights into my exsisting glass. I personally like it. Also I wouldn't stretch it with that body. It's like the old body stretched looks awesome cause it's only available as a custom build. With that newer body style I like it short for the same reason it's custom only. A shortbed truck with a shell looks the same as a stretch in this body style would so for some reason I prefer the new style body short cause it's not a regular looking ride.
User avatar
Phoenix0783
Posts: 658
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:50 pm
Bronco Info: No more Bronco :(
Location: Bend, OR
Contact:

Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by Phoenix0783 »

Image
Post Reply