HMMMMMMMM!

User avatar
yikes
Founder
Posts: 4138
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
Location: Yucaipa, CA

HMMMMMMMM!

Post by yikes »

I suddenly got the sensation of race gas....while sitting in my office. Images of contingency at Baja flashed through my head. Weird, but exhilarating. Some kind of sign?
User avatar
Polarcub
Posts: 1949
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:53 pm
Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer and 95 XLT still in the shop........
Location: Brighton, TN

Re: HMMMMMMMM!

Post by Polarcub »

Means you have been locked up way too long! Hahaha
Jeremy
BajaBronco13
Bronco Broker
Posts: 2434
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
Location: Orange County, California

Re: HMMMMMMMM!

Post by BajaBronco13 »

Brian,

Tony and I have been shooting the s--t about a Baja run in October. Are you game? We'll be back down there in November for the 1000 as well.

Chris
User avatar
yikes
Founder
Posts: 4138
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
Location: Yucaipa, CA

Re: HMMMMMMMM!

Post by yikes »

I'm not going to get my heart set on anything until my Bronco leaves the driveway under it's own power again. Shooting for the 1000 though.
User avatar
yikes
Founder
Posts: 4138
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
Location: Yucaipa, CA

Re: HMMMMMMMM!

Post by yikes »

To go along with the theme of this thread...This past Sunday while visiting my parents in Pinion Hills, my kids were playing and kicking up dust. I inhaled. That's right. I inhaled. And it was good. Very good. I never thought I would enjoy sucking in a bunch of dust, but man! Woo! I miss the dirt.
BajaBronco13
Bronco Broker
Posts: 2434
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
Location: Orange County, California

Re: HMMMMMMMM!

Post by BajaBronco13 »

Just wait until you blow your nose and tell me how much you love dust B, lol.
User avatar
yikes
Founder
Posts: 4138
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
Location: Yucaipa, CA

Re: HMMMMMMMM!

Post by yikes »

I shart dirt clods!
User avatar
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.

Re: HMMMMMMMM!

Post by Nick »

I breathe dirt, dust and diesel fumes every day.
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: HMMMMMMMM!

Post by tcm glx »

Nick wrote:I breathe dirt, dust and diesel fumes every day.

Lucky bastard!
redwagon
Posts: 70
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:29 pm

Re: HMMMMMMMM!

Post by redwagon »

yikes wrote:I'm not going to get my heart set on anything until my Bronco leaves the driveway under it's own power again. Shooting for the 1000 though.
and once it does, its the greatest feeling in the world.
User avatar
BRONCONUT
Posts: 87
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:25 am
Bronco Info: '95 Eddie Bauer
Location: Hartford KY
Contact:

Re: HMMMMMMMM!

Post by BRONCONUT »

Whats been wrong with it?
I will be putting mine under for a while as of this weekend. I will be getting the long waited for layoff and spending some time at home. The bronco cant get all of my attention but I can give it some TLC its needed for a while, get started on some of my newer projects Ive been stashing parts for and finish some older ones that aren't 100% yet.
User avatar
yikes
Founder
Posts: 4138
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
Location: Yucaipa, CA

Re: HMMMMMMMM!

Post by yikes »

BRONCONUT wrote:Whats been wrong with it?
I'm what's been wrong with it. Life just threw some other priorities at me for a while. It'll get on the road again eventually.
User avatar
SteveG
Admin
Posts: 6177
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
Location: Arroyo Grande, CA

Re: HMMMMMMMM!

Post by SteveG »

Priorities are STUPID!
Sho nuff,
SteveG
Post Reply