AH I see you have met my father hahaChaseTruck754 wrote: tear up a good truck & make it unusable" either.
Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
-
cs_drums
- Posts: 2912
- Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:39 am
- Bronco Info: 94 5.8 Bronco w/dreams of being finished
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
Yours, mine, and probalby many guys on this board!cs_drums wrote:AH I see you have met my father hahaChaseTruck754 wrote: tear up a good truck & make it unusable" either.
Some guys here are lucky enough to have parents & wives who get this stuff though...
Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
This is one of the Broncos that inspired me to build mine. There's a video of it three wheeling in a parking lot.
I must have watched that video a thousand times.
- otter
- Posts: 534
- Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:57 pm
- Bronco Info: Currently in a holding pattern
- Location: Hawaii
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
crisis88 wrote:This is one of the Broncos that inspired me to build mine. There's a video of it three wheeling in a parking lot.
I must have watched that video a thousand times.
I have seen the video, but never realize what was underneath. The mezzanine set up is on my "things I want to build list".
-
dtbback
- Posts: 1677
- Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:45 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 EB 351W!! First Bronco!! Plan: Prerunner/ Trail Rig/ SHTF All around Rig
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
Post the video please.
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
Monday on the 55
- Attachments
-
- pabst_1.jpg (201.05 KiB) Viewed 2061 times
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
LOOOOOVE that truck!
-
dtbback
- Posts: 1677
- Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:45 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 EB 351W!! First Bronco!! Plan: Prerunner/ Trail Rig/ SHTF All around Rig
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
That this is sweet!!!
- Cactus Cooler
- Posts: 448
- Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:04 pm
- Bronco Info: 90 Bronco EB EDITION
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
Not sure who's this is, but I like it! Found it in the FOR SALE section of RDC
- Attachments
-
- p87552n5.jpg (83.5 KiB) Viewed 1950 times
-
- p87552n3.jpg (72.47 KiB) Viewed 1950 times
-
dtbback
- Posts: 1677
- Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:45 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 EB 351W!! First Bronco!! Plan: Prerunner/ Trail Rig/ SHTF All around Rig
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
I think that one is for sale over on race dezert.
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
That's the infamous Locos Mocos Gadget Bronco. Nice rig.
Todd Z.
Todd Z.
Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
Oh man that is SWEET!!!
-
dtbback
- Posts: 1677
- Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:45 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 EB 351W!! First Bronco!! Plan: Prerunner/ Trail Rig/ SHTF All around Rig
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
Seriously sweet!!
-
squirelmurphy
- Posts: 199
- Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:05 pm
- Bronco Info: No broncos, but I have a 73 f100 with a big block. Does that count?
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
Is there any more of the blue Bronco? It's badass, but I'm really curious about the hood. It looks like a Ford teardrop T-Bolt style scoop backwards?
PBR truck is sweet, that's a given.
Not sure on the raptor thing. I think I'd rather have a stock Raptor.
PBR truck is sweet, that's a given.
Not sure on the raptor thing. I think I'd rather have a stock Raptor.
- Andy Jones
- Posts: 2209
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:47 pm
- Bronco Info: In the Works!
- Location: Canyon Lake,ca
- Contact:
- yikes
- Founder
- Posts: 4138
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
- Location: Yucaipa, CA
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
Who's stretch is that? ....I'll take Bronco #2 please. Looks like a LeDuc Bronco.
- Andy Jones
- Posts: 2209
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:47 pm
- Bronco Info: In the Works!
- Location: Canyon Lake,ca
- Contact:
Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
I think #2 is a wicked fab Bronco.yikes wrote:Who's stretch is that? ....I'll take Bronco #2 please. Looks like a LeDuc Bronco.
And the stretch I've seen a few times in Vegas , with the RTS TT team. I think it's RTS? don't remember .
- funinthesun95
- Posts: 1701
- Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 2:06 pm
- Bronco Info: 1992 Bronco MAF UsShift
- Location: San Diego
- Contact:
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
Could be wrong but it looks like Alan Levinson Stretch Bronco ....





