Where is everyone from?
- Squarehead
- Posts: 141
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:41 pm
Re: Where is everyone from?
I live just south of Redondo Beach, in a little corner of the Sourth Bay called Harbor City. Right near Pacific Coast Highway and the 110 freeway.
- Nick
- Founder
- Posts: 3973
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
- Location: La Habra Ca.
Re: Where is everyone from?
Isn't that where they had the aligator scare?Squarehead wrote:I live just south of Redondo Beach, in a little corner of the Sourth Bay called Harbor City. Right near Pacific Coast Highway and the 110 freeway.
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
-
BajaBronco13
- Bronco Broker
- Posts: 2434
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
- Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
- Location: Orange County, California
Re: Where is everyone from?
I grew up in South Gate but lived in Glassell Park for the last 10 years (LA) until I moved to Laguna Hills (Orange County, California). Much like the U.S. Embassies on foreign land I call my home in the OC, "LA County" man I miss LA. ha ha ha It's tough being the only brown brother in a 20 mile radius.
Last edited by BajaBronco13 on Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
BajaBronco13
- Bronco Broker
- Posts: 2434
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
- Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
- Location: Orange County, California
Re: Where is everyone from?
Hey Nick,Nick wrote:Isn't that where they had the aligator scare?Squarehead wrote:I live just south of Redondo Beach, in a little corner of the Sourth Bay called Harbor City. Right near Pacific Coast Highway and the 110 freeway.
Last I heard they haven't caught that alligator. I remembering they were tracking in and trying to trap it but were not successful. Ollie, no swimming in your local ponds.
CP
- Jasonj105
- Posts: 134
- Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:05 am
- Bronco Info: 1989 Bronco, 5.8, C6
- Location: El Centro, CA
Re: Where is everyone from?
i have a few pics, but Ive only driven it twice in the last year and It's been tore apart ever since. I used to see yours at the hospital. My dad works there and he told me about a clean Bronco hangin out there on day so I went and took a look.DirtyMexican wrote:Same here man. Gotta pic of your bronco? maybe ive seen you around.Jasonj105 wrote:El Centro, CA, Superstition and Plaster city about 20 miles one way, glamis is 30 miles the other way.
We Might As Well Give Up And Run, If We Let Them Take Our God And Guns
Re: Where is everyone from?
i still think i've got you covered! the 405 north past lax to the valley is deadly 24/7!Silverslk wrote:PBR wrote:culver city, ca (near where the 10 meets the 405, traffic anyone?)
Garden Grove (right at 5/22/57 interchange) They don't call it the Orange Crush for nothing......I'll see your traffic Ollie and raise. haha
Ollie Penchansky
Penchansky Brothers Racing.
Penchansky Brothers Racing.
- bajascott
- My belly is my best friend
- Posts: 2006
- Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:29 pm
- Bronco Info: its black, its fun to drive,and i dont have enough money to build it the way i want to!:)
- Location: southern oregon
- Contact:
Re: Where is everyone from?
screw your traffic.....my daily commute 
- Attachments
-
- DSCF3587.JPG (88.85 KiB) Viewed 1732 times
- bajascott
- My belly is my best friend
- Posts: 2006
- Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:29 pm
- Bronco Info: its black, its fun to drive,and i dont have enough money to build it the way i want to!:)
- Location: southern oregon
- Contact:
Re: Where is everyone from?
rush hour even see the car ahead of me?
- Nick
- Founder
- Posts: 3973
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
- Location: La Habra Ca.
Re: Where is everyone from?
Swine!bajascott wrote:screw your traffic.....my daily commute
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
- Squarehead
- Posts: 141
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:41 pm
Re: Where is everyone from?
Nick wrote:Isn't that where they had the aligator scare?Squarehead wrote:I live just south of Redondo Beach, in a little corner of the Sourth Bay called Harbor City. Right near Pacific Coast Highway and the 110 freeway.
Ha! Yes, that's what Harbor City seems to be most famous for now!
They did eventually catch 'Reggie' the aligator and a public works guy I talked to near my house said that they brought him to the LA Zoo.
- Nick
- Founder
- Posts: 3973
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
- Location: La Habra Ca.
Re: Where is everyone from?
I was working at Harbor City College, it's right in front of the lake where Reggie was. The grounds keepers told me that the Crocodile Hunter was going to come and catch him, but he had that little incedent with the stingray.Squarehead wrote:Nick wrote:Isn't that where they had the aligator scare?Squarehead wrote:I live just south of Redondo Beach, in a little corner of the Sourth Bay called Harbor City. Right near Pacific Coast Highway and the 110 freeway.
Ha! Yes, that's what Harbor City seems to be most famous for now!
They did eventually catch 'Reggie' the aligator and a public works guy I talked to near my house said that they brought him to the LA Zoo.
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
Re: Where is everyone from?
not the most famous... i was born at the kaiser in harbor city!Squarehead wrote:Nick wrote:Isn't that where they had the aligator scare?Squarehead wrote:I live just south of Redondo Beach, in a little corner of the Sourth Bay called Harbor City. Right near Pacific Coast Highway and the 110 freeway.
Ha! Yes, that's what Harbor City seems to be most famous for now!
They did eventually catch 'Reggie' the aligator and a public works guy I talked to near my house said that they brought him to the LA Zoo.
Ollie Penchansky
Penchansky Brothers Racing.
Penchansky Brothers Racing.
- Squarehead
- Posts: 141
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:41 pm
Re: Where is everyone from?
Ha! Yes, that's what Harbor City seems to be most famous for now!
They did eventually catch 'Reggie' the aligator and a public works guy I talked to near my house said that they brought him to the LA Zoo.
PBR wrote:not the most famous... i was born at the kaiser in harbor city!
No way! Man, that's crazy!! Small world, I tell ya-
I'm only a Harbor City immigrant. You're a displaced HC native!
Re: Where is everyone from?
I'm from Follett,Texas...feeling lonely out here.
- bajascott
- My belly is my best friend
- Posts: 2006
- Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:29 pm
- Bronco Info: its black, its fun to drive,and i dont have enough money to build it the way i want to!:)
- Location: southern oregon
- Contact:
Re: Where is everyone from?
RSR,something about steers and queers comes to mind..........haha i had too. sorry due i am just messin
- Nick
- Founder
- Posts: 3973
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
- Location: La Habra Ca.
Re: Where is everyone from?
bajascott wrote:RSR,something about steers and queers comes to mind..........haha i had too. sorry due i am just messin
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
- flyinbronco
- HuckMASTER
- Posts: 840
- Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:05 am
Re: Where is everyone from?
bajascott wrote:RSR,something about steers and queers comes to mind..........haha i had too. sorry due i am just messin
Boy don't mess with Texas.
Proud member of Moss Brothers Racing Score class 3 Champions
- Brett Frederickson
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:40 am
Re: Where is everyone from?
I live one mile south of Jimco and 1/2 mile east of Fiberwerx in the off road mecca of El Cajon Ca.
baja-chris wrote:
Just add $40k and you could have a nice $25k bronco!
Just add $40k and you could have a nice $25k bronco!
- bajascott
- My belly is my best friend
- Posts: 2006
- Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:29 pm
- Bronco Info: its black, its fun to drive,and i dont have enough money to build it the way i want to!:)
- Location: southern oregon
- Contact:
Re: Where is everyone from?
i used to live in santee. i worked for "stroh's imports and off road" accross from coleman r&d and fibertec.
before all the esco bro's took over!haha
Brett, you live over by my cousin Barry G.,
before all the esco bro's took over!haha
Brett, you live over by my cousin Barry G.,
- magic carpet XLT
- Posts: 145
- Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:01 pm
- Location: santa cruz
Re: Where is everyone from?
i live in the little hippy beach town of santa cruz where anything that runs on gasoline is frowned upon. at least until my wife convinces me to move to san diego...
