
I finally got off my ass and made it happen!
Here's the deal, once they're gone, they're gone.
This is how it's going to work:
PM or email me what color and size shirts you want. I will reply to you with my Paypal address and a total. I'm not going to hold orders, if I don't get the money, the shirts will still be considered available for someone else. If you email please include your GFB username. My email address is openchansky@sbcglobal.net
Any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
Shirts:
There are 3 styles available. When ordering be specific about what style you want.
Black shirt with grey logo.

Black shirt with red, white, green logo.

White shirt with red, white, blue logo (I call this the "Huckmaster").

On the back of all the shirts is the silhouette but in different colors to match the front logos.

