agreed - the beams in Robert's pic look different. Maybe the sales brochure pic was a chevy version? I do remember seeing Chevy on a brochure cover pic he posted.BDKW1 wrote:Those don't look the same as the ones in the sales brochure. I was going to go save the pic's, but the ad is now gone.
Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
- robertcrav
- Let me google that for you
- Posts: 4313
- Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:06 am
- Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies
- Location: South O.C.
- Contact:
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
I found a thread on Pirate 4x4 talking about this ... There were 2 versions, GM and Ford...The pic that was in the ad of a vehicle on its side was the GM version
Pirate 4x4 link
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/ford/940 ... hafts.html
4wheel & Offroad Article
http://www.fourwheeler.com/how-to/body- ... z1b9DiEoC0
Pirate 4x4 link
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/ford/940 ... hafts.html
4wheel & Offroad Article
http://www.fourwheeler.com/how-to/body- ... z1b9DiEoC0
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
Seems to me like the guy with the RV owned a ford version but had the pic of the van on it's side which was a GM version, as well as pics of a catalog for GM stuff. I swear the pic he posted of the cover of the catalog said Chevy on it. I remember thinking to myself it was weird & must have been the only images with that type of info he could come across.
- Cactus Cooler
- Posts: 448
- Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:04 pm
- Bronco Info: 90 Bronco EB EDITION
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
So I was in the SFValley today and drove by Galpin Ford and this caught my eye (Blue Bronco). Had to stop and take a look at it. As I was crawling all around it, one of the gentlemen from the "GAS" had stopped to chat me up as he could see I was interested. As we talked for about 15 minutes he had said that he just purchase an old Bronco race truck from back in the day (total Barn find) and would I like to take a look at it..... Ahh, hell yes. Pretty cool truck and I only took a pic of this bronco but apparently they were getting ready for a Private Christmas party for the Galpin Employees and had brought out the Galpin Ford collection of cars.... Let me say pretty amazing Ford collection. I only wish I could have taken more photos.
- Attachments
-
- IMG_20141218_160441874_HDR.jpg (97.33 KiB) Viewed 1495 times
-
- IMG_20141218_160456680_HDR.jpg (96.06 KiB) Viewed 1495 times
-
- IMG_20141218_155930944_HDR.jpg (94.07 KiB) Viewed 1495 times
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
That blue one is way sweet!
Yellow one is cool too for the nostalgia factor, but I'm really diggin the 1st one.
Yellow one is cool too for the nostalgia factor, but I'm really diggin the 1st one.
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
Blue one was at SEMA 2 years ago. It's a great build.ChaseTruck754 wrote:That blue one is way sweet!
Yellow one is cool too for the nostalgia factor, but I'm really diggin the 1st one.
The yellow one was on display there this year with our Bronco. It was owned by "Uncle Bob" Lewis since new until he sold it to them earlier this year. I had a couple of friends that were interested in buying it from him but we never got together for the deal. It sat in his garage for many, many years. It'll have a good home at Galpin.
Todd Z.
- RyanDS650X
- Posts: 1868
- Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:13 am
- Bronco Info: Autofab '96 XLT 5.8
- Location: Mesa, AZ
- Contact:
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
Via FB
- Attachments
-
- uploadfromtaptalk1419534171697.jpeg (41.43 KiB) Viewed 1398 times
- robertcrav
- Let me google that for you
- Posts: 4313
- Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:06 am
- Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies
- Location: South O.C.
- Contact:
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
Saw that thing at Fabulous Fords this past April... pretty nice
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
The corpsegrinder. That thing is bad ass. It's currently getting a 4 link.
-
Rmc
- El Jefe
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm
- Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner
- Location: IE SoCal
- Contact:
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
Saw this thing by wallmart.
- Attachments
-
- image.jpg (143.16 KiB) Viewed 1335 times
-
dtbback
- Posts: 1677
- Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:45 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 EB 351W!! First Bronco!! Plan: Prerunner/ Trail Rig/ SHTF All around Rig
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
Ssswwweeetttttt!
- 1Hondalover
- Posts: 819
- Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 2:30 pm
- Bronco Info: Having so much fun with friends in Baja, we're not sure if we want to race NORRA.....
- Location: Santa Clarita
Best wife ever uses GFB's GLXclaus for Christmas shopping
I'm a very lucky guy. On Christmas morning I woke to boxes filled with Bronco toys......and later figured out that my awesome wife Paige had been shopping with help from our very own GLXclaus.
Thanks Tony!
Thanks Tony!
- SteveG
- Admin
- Posts: 6177
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
- Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
- Location: Arroyo Grande, CA
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
Very cool. Way to go, Paige!
- yikes
- Founder
- Posts: 4138
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
- Location: Yucaipa, CA
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
Tony sells 1800 now too? One stop shopping!
- SteveG
- Admin
- Posts: 6177
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
- Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
- Location: Arroyo Grande, CA
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
Three bottles with every purchase, as I understand it.yikes wrote:Tony sells 1800 now too? One stop shopping!
-
dtbback
- Posts: 1677
- Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:45 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 EB 351W!! First Bronco!! Plan: Prerunner/ Trail Rig/ SHTF All around Rig
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
Tony,
You owe me three bottles lol.
You owe me three bottles lol.
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
I aim to plz. Chris has taught me there is nothing better in life than tequila!
- flyinbronco
- HuckMASTER
- Posts: 840
- Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:05 am
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
As long as its not from Costco or there's more than three people drinking the Costco size bottle.tcm glx wrote:I aim to plz. Chris has taught me there is nothing better in life than tequila!
