I wanted a Bronco that was solid, tough, and could do either the mountains or the desert and everything in between - and I got it!
It has a 351w long block with BBK throttle body, 4eod trans with cooler, partial custom engine cage, JBA headers wtih magnaflow mufflers, fully waterproofed engine compartment, Poly fenders front and rear, Alcoa classics, Bilstein coil overs front, Bilstein resevoirs rear, 18in travel front, 15in rear, Camburg Giant axle housings, Camburg Giant hangars, limiting straps, custom roof rack, custom interior with buckets in back, 5 pt harnesses, front suede racing seats, relocated spare ( interior ), Alpine head unit, bluetooth, air, 50in led roof, 30in led front bumper, 22in rear led roof, and two 4in leds rear bumper - PHEW!
I did my first serious offroad ( if you can call it that ) excursion up Saddleback last weekend and had a blast. Always looking for someone to tag along with as my wife isn't into it and my kids are too little.
Glad to be here!





