Lisa A.K.A. LaBronc James

User avatar
keenanduran1
Posts: 559
Joined: Fri May 09, 2014 10:29 am
Bronco Info: 1993 Bronco. 1992 F150
Location: Dana Point, CA

Re: Lisa A.K.A. LaBronc James

Post by keenanduran1 »

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416926751.444054.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416926751.444054.jpg (156.97 KiB) Viewed 1695 times
Swooped up 4 beard seats last night. No rips or tears in them. I got all 4 of them for $160. Great fucking deal
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: Lisa A.K.A. LaBronc James

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

That is a good deal. I can kind of see why they were priced so low though... haha
User avatar
keenanduran1
Posts: 559
Joined: Fri May 09, 2014 10:29 am
Bronco Info: 1993 Bronco. 1992 F150
Location: Dana Point, CA

Re: Lisa A.K.A. LaBronc James

Post by keenanduran1 »

haha thats what i was thinking but whatever, Im not complaining and neither is my wallet haha
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: Lisa A.K.A. LaBronc James

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

yup. Run um til the covers wear or you happen to have an excess of cash for some reason & then change if you want. Seat is still a good seat (ultras are damn comfy!), just a funky/disco cover on them
C H O
Posts: 226
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:21 pm
Bronco Info: 1993 Lightning

Re: Lisa A.K.A. LaBronc James

Post by C H O »

Score! Keep the covers and go full party bronco!
User avatar
ChiroMatt
Posts: 191
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:02 pm
Bronco Info: 96 Eddie Bauer 5.8l Clean Stock for now
Location: Calaveras

Re: Lisa A.K.A. LaBronc James

Post by ChiroMatt »

Wow great deal!!!
Rmc
El Jefe
Posts: 6028
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm
Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner
Location: IE SoCal
Contact:

Re: Lisa A.K.A. LaBronc James

Post by Rmc »

Great price! Hey beard can make new covers for them if you really can't stand them, but I would rock them. If the ladies ask you say " just wait till you see my circular rotating waterbed" :D
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: Lisa A.K.A. LaBronc James

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Keep in mind new covers are 90-95% the cost of a new seat. Been there, tried that before. Like others are saying - just rock um for now.
Rmc
El Jefe
Posts: 6028
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm
Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner
Location: IE SoCal
Contact:

Re: Lisa A.K.A. LaBronc James

Post by Rmc »

Dang I didn't realize the covers were that expensive.
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: Lisa A.K.A. LaBronc James

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

I was quoted over $150 for a regular super seat cover from beard years ago. It was much more expensive than I would have ever guessed.
User avatar
Wrightracing.net
Posts: 2235
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:58 pm
Bronco Info: 1972 Bronco with an 86 chassis, full cage and Long travel coil-over suspension.
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: Lisa A.K.A. LaBronc James

Post by Wrightracing.net »

$60 per seat in Mexico tweed and vinyl back. That was a couple year's ago for a friend's buggy. They were a old set of Taylor race seats.
User avatar
keenanduran1
Posts: 559
Joined: Fri May 09, 2014 10:29 am
Bronco Info: 1993 Bronco. 1992 F150
Location: Dana Point, CA

Re: Lisa A.K.A. LaBronc James

Post by keenanduran1 »

I am for sure not changing the covers, they will go nicely with disco ball I have
User avatar
keenanduran1
Posts: 559
Joined: Fri May 09, 2014 10:29 am
Bronco Info: 1993 Bronco. 1992 F150
Location: Dana Point, CA

Re: Lisa A.K.A. LaBronc James

Post by keenanduran1 »

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419114467.694690.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419114467.694690.jpg (218.27 KiB) Viewed 1489 times
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419114460.425796.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419114460.425796.jpg (276.23 KiB) Viewed 1489 times
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419114451.725249.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419114451.725249.jpg (290.33 KiB) Viewed 1489 times
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419114440.575750.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419114440.575750.jpg (296.14 KiB) Viewed 1489 times
Water pump went out.
User avatar
HEAD
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:20 pm
Bronco Info: I have a 94 bronco with coilover front end. With McNeil front and rear glass with a built 351w

Re: Lisa A.K.A. LaBronc James

Post by HEAD »

I have to do mine too. It just started leaking the other day so annoying lol.
Rmc
El Jefe
Posts: 6028
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm
Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner
Location: IE SoCal
Contact:

Re: Lisa A.K.A. LaBronc James

Post by Rmc »

Just an FYI, I did that a little while back and it started leaking oil at the timing cover after replacement. It might be a good idea for you to remove and reseal the timing cover at the same time. And unfortunately since your going that far, consider a new timing chain since it's apart. I used " the right stuff" by permatex and no leaks of any kind since, just throw away the factory cardboard gaskets or glue both sides. But I feel your pain.
User avatar
keenanduran1
Posts: 559
Joined: Fri May 09, 2014 10:29 am
Bronco Info: 1993 Bronco. 1992 F150
Location: Dana Point, CA

Re: Lisa A.K.A. LaBronc James

Post by keenanduran1 »

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419147053.825846.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419147053.825846.jpg (220.95 KiB) Viewed 1443 times
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419147041.958737.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419147041.958737.jpg (235.28 KiB) Viewed 1443 times
well the previous owner must have only used water instead of coolant. The studs are so rusted in there. Taking the timing cover off and doing that whole things. It's turned into a pain in the ass.
Rmc
El Jefe
Posts: 6028
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm
Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner
Location: IE SoCal
Contact:

Re: Lisa A.K.A. LaBronc James

Post by Rmc »

Mine was the exact same way. Glad your doing it all at once.
User avatar
keenanduran1
Posts: 559
Joined: Fri May 09, 2014 10:29 am
Bronco Info: 1993 Bronco. 1992 F150
Location: Dana Point, CA

Re: Lisa A.K.A. LaBronc James

Post by keenanduran1 »

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419196771.362200.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419196771.362200.jpg (292.43 KiB) Viewed 1412 times
User avatar
Wrightracing.net
Posts: 2235
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:58 pm
Bronco Info: 1972 Bronco with an 86 chassis, full cage and Long travel coil-over suspension.
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: Lisa A.K.A. LaBronc James

Post by Wrightracing.net »

I hate working on motors on the truck. On my Bronco, I am doing a tube core support and a single military round harness connector, so it makes it easy to remove the whole front end around the engine and suspension.
Rmc
El Jefe
Posts: 6028
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm
Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner
Location: IE SoCal
Contact:

Re: Lisa A.K.A. LaBronc James

Post by Rmc »

Smart thinking pulling the grill. I layed on my chest for what seemed like forever when I did mine and my chest hurt for days. Even with a stack of towels to pad me it got old quick. No fun at all. The worst part was after I did mine and tested it I realized the squeak I was chasing turned out to be the alternator.
Post Reply