Nicks 95 project
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: Nicks 95 project
Looks great Nick!! Chris kept pushing me to go to four Hellas, and I am glad I did. I really like the look!!
- yikes
- Founder
- Posts: 4138
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
- Location: Yucaipa, CA
Re: Nicks 95 project
Woohoooo! That's some progress. Got'm wired?
- Nick
- Founder
- Posts: 3973
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
- Location: La Habra Ca.
Re: Nicks 95 project
Workin on it...yikes wrote:Woohoooo! That's some progress. Got'm wired?
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: Nicks 95 project
Hids?
- Nick
- Founder
- Posts: 3973
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
- Location: La Habra Ca.
Re: Nicks 95 project
No, i'm gonna see how well these work first. I really doubt that i can drive faster than the light that is going to be put out.tcm glx wrote:Hids?
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
- Nick
- Founder
- Posts: 3973
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
- Location: La Habra Ca.
Re: Nicks 95 project
Little by little, i'm getting there. I picked up my 2 link from Kris today, i just need to get the lower tabs for the axle. Someday soon, these parts will be going on, i just hope i'm young enough to enjoy them!


"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: Nicks 95 project
Looking great Nick, are you sure your not building a class 3 and we do not know about it, with all the parts collection your doing......
- BajaF250
- Posts: 2430
- Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:47 pm
- Bronco Info: 1982 Ford F250
- Location: San Diego, CA
- Contact:
Re: Nicks 95 project
Hey Nick,
Have you replaced your front hubs yet? If so, what did brand did you use? MM, Warn, stock Ford?
Have you replaced your front hubs yet? If so, what did brand did you use? MM, Warn, stock Ford?
- Nick
- Founder
- Posts: 3973
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
- Location: La Habra Ca.
Re: Nicks 95 project
I'll be putting on some warn premiums.BajaF250 wrote:Hey Nick,
Have you replaced your front hubs yet? If so, what did brand did you use? MM, Warn, stock Ford?
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
- BajaF250
- Posts: 2430
- Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:47 pm
- Bronco Info: 1982 Ford F250
- Location: San Diego, CA
- Contact:
Re: Nicks 95 project
Ah, very nice... no trouble with those!Nick wrote:I'll be putting on some warn premiums.BajaF250 wrote:Hey Nick,
Have you replaced your front hubs yet? If so, what did brand did you use? MM, Warn, stock Ford?
- Nick
- Founder
- Posts: 3973
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
- Location: La Habra Ca.
Re: Nicks 95 project
A little exauhst update. I wanted the exauhst to exit in front of the rear tire, but the only muffler that's short enough to make that happen on a 95, is a flowmaster race series muffler. I got some prices, and then i called Tony, to ask about his brothers bronco, he had cut his muffler off, and is running it with out one. Tony said that they are happy with it, so i thought what the heck, i'll give it a try.
Here it is, with 03 lightning tail pipes. So far, it's ok. Not to loud, nice throaty sound, i'll drive it for a while, and see how i like it. I put extra hangers on, to make sure it wouldn't come apart in the whoops.


Here it is, with 03 lightning tail pipes. So far, it's ok. Not to loud, nice throaty sound, i'll drive it for a while, and see how i like it. I put extra hangers on, to make sure it wouldn't come apart in the whoops.


Last edited by Nick on Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: Nicks 95 project
Right on Nick... it looks really good, some under shots? I dig the Lightning tips too!!
- Silverslk
- Posts: 1932
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:13 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 Eddie Baur Bronco......GONE to a better home
- Location: Garden Grove, CA
- Contact:
Re: Nicks 95 project
Nick wrote: and then i called Tony, to ask about his brothers bronco, he had cut his muffler off, and is running it with out one. Tony said that they are happy with it, so i thought what the heck, i'll give it a try.
What a great idea.......
I dig the tips!!!
SteveG wrote:The point? It's amazing these front ends go down the road straight in any form! The TTB is brute. A broad sword and not a scalpel. That's why I love it!
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: Nicks 95 project
Some genius recomended it to me and my brother.
Andy, I am with you, I love the tips, adding to my watch list
Andy, I am with you, I love the tips, adding to my watch list
-
BajaBronco13
- Bronco Broker
- Posts: 2434
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
- Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
- Location: Orange County, California
Re: Nicks 95 project
Exhaust exiting in front of the right rear tire is all the rage, lol. Looks good Nick and good idea on those tips, I like the way they look finished.






- bajascott
- My belly is my best friend
- Posts: 2006
- Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:29 pm
- Bronco Info: its black, its fun to drive,and i dont have enough money to build it the way i want to!:)
- Location: southern oregon
- Contact:
Re: Nicks 95 project
i had mine routed the same way,but i cut it down to dump before the axle. with a 3" magnaflow and no cat it was very obnoxious to the passenger seat and i had to wear head sets to have a nice calm conversation on the freeway.
Re: Nicks 95 project
Mine exits just about the same way. Its much better than the previous dump over the axle. I couldn't run with the rear window down ever due to the fumes being just horrendous.
- Nick
- Founder
- Posts: 3973
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
- Location: La Habra Ca.
Re: Nicks 95 project
I had the same problem on my last bronco. It also dumped at the rear axle, and yes, the fumes in the cab were bad!Drilim wrote:Mine exits just about the same way. Its much better than the previous dump over the axle. I couldn't run with the rear window down ever due to the fumes being just horrendous.
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: Nicks 95 project
Nick, where did u manage to find the exhaust tips?
