Willie's.....1992

User avatar
funinthesun95
Posts: 1701
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 2:06 pm
Bronco Info: 1992 Bronco MAF UsShift
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: Willie's.....1992

Post by funinthesun95 »

cs_drums wrote:Looks good. Should buff it out . I like those wheels ; )


Ya the wheels would look good on your bronco.....you should get a set

buff job soon
User avatar
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.

Re: Willie's.....1992

Post by Nick »

About time...
User avatar
funinthesun95
Posts: 1701
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 2:06 pm
Bronco Info: 1992 Bronco MAF UsShift
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: Willie's.....1992

Post by funinthesun95 »

Agree ......time has not been my friend

What a DICK .....LMAO
User avatar
robertcrav
Let me google that for you
Posts: 4313
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:06 am
Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies
Location: South O.C.
Contact:

Re: Willie's.....1992

Post by robertcrav »

Nick wrote:About time...
hahahahaha
User avatar
Travisfab
Posts: 1274
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:09 pm
Bronco Info: 95 XLT 5.8 C6 Prerunner

Re: Willie's.....1992

Post by Travisfab »

Come get your windows!
User avatar
funinthesun95
Posts: 1701
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 2:06 pm
Bronco Info: 1992 Bronco MAF UsShift
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: Willie's.....1992

Post by funinthesun95 »

Bronco did the code race this weekend.
User avatar
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.

Re: Willie's.....1992

Post by Nick »

funinthesun95 wrote:Bronco did the code race this weekend.
And???
User avatar
funinthesun95
Posts: 1701
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 2:06 pm
Bronco Info: 1992 Bronco MAF UsShift
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: Willie's.....1992

Post by funinthesun95 »

I was going to post pic but having trouble with the system putting them on there side...lol....or me not know what I m doing I guess



Trip went well happy I was running 37 inch tires with the way the course was at the end of the race .... I did not have time to get the skid plate belly pan on .....
Rear
Bypass - Load but normal
springs soft and made the rear bypass work but very comfortable ride at good speed
-a little more tuning is needed for high speed (whoops no truck likes type) and fully load/ packed bronco so a few more trips will help me work this out and then tune.
Front
worked great no need for adjustment

USShit tranny control unit
this thing was bad ass .....it made life easy two different programs installed. I tuned in the field and gave me temp on the fly ( no tranny gauge yet so it help lol)

Motor did well but maybe a little more ....would be nice not much more tho

I need Tranny cooler soon it was fine at speed but did get up to 225 228 at running truck stand still after 5 good dirt miles in whoops......


more to come
Rmc
El Jefe
Posts: 6028
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm
Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner
Location: IE SoCal
Contact:

Re: Willie's.....1992

Post by Rmc »

Put that bad ass tranny cooler I sold you on there if you still have it. Throw a temp sensor to kick the fan on automatically.
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: Willie's.....1992

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

or the bad ass one I sold you - lol


Good to hear you're at least out & getting to enjoy it Willie
User avatar
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.

Re: Willie's.....1992

Post by Nick »

ChaseTruck754 wrote:

Good to hear you're at least out & getting to enjoy it Willie
X2!
User avatar
funinthesun95
Posts: 1701
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 2:06 pm
Bronco Info: 1992 Bronco MAF UsShift
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: Willie's.....1992

Post by funinthesun95 »

Plan is to do one for Tranny and one for oil....thanks boys
User avatar
funinthesun95
Posts: 1701
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 2:06 pm
Bronco Info: 1992 Bronco MAF UsShift
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: Willie's.....1992

Post by funinthesun95 »

intake pic
Attachments
intake tube.JPG
intake tube.JPG (21.12 KiB) Viewed 934 times
User avatar
funinthesun95
Posts: 1701
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 2:06 pm
Bronco Info: 1992 Bronco MAF UsShift
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: Willie's.....1992

Post by funinthesun95 »

code race.....and me pulling a local out off the course
Attachments
bronco code race 26.JPG
bronco code race 26.JPG (35.63 KiB) Viewed 933 times
bronco code race 25.JPG
bronco code race 25.JPG (33.96 KiB) Viewed 933 times
bronco code race 24.JPG
bronco code race 24.JPG (22.97 KiB) Viewed 933 times
bronco code race 23.JPG
bronco code race 23.JPG (28.59 KiB) Viewed 933 times
User avatar
funinthesun95
Posts: 1701
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 2:06 pm
Bronco Info: 1992 Bronco MAF UsShift
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: Willie's.....1992

Post by funinthesun95 »

I have a new black hood that will be added soon.....not sure if I will do fiberglass just yet
User avatar
funinthesun95
Posts: 1701
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 2:06 pm
Bronco Info: 1992 Bronco MAF UsShift
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: Willie's.....1992

Post by funinthesun95 »

Also Baja HID head lights and Tail lights

and LED and Hella 4000 for bumper and roof.....
User avatar
funinthesun95
Posts: 1701
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 2:06 pm
Bronco Info: 1992 Bronco MAF UsShift
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: Willie's.....1992

Post by funinthesun95 »

Tailgate update

fixing the rear window and replacing the window track...... it works but has come off once already ....I'm over it new track from bronco graveyard
Attachments
bronco tail gate window.jpeg
bronco tail gate window.jpeg (133.66 KiB) Viewed 835 times
User avatar
funinthesun95
Posts: 1701
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 2:06 pm
Bronco Info: 1992 Bronco MAF UsShift
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: Willie's.....1992

Post by funinthesun95 »

I also pulled the new filter off......nice and clean in side..... looks like a good choice so far but more to come.....on this one
Attachments
bronco intake filter.jpg
bronco intake filter.jpg (187.82 KiB) Viewed 832 times
User avatar
funinthesun95
Posts: 1701
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 2:06 pm
Bronco Info: 1992 Bronco MAF UsShift
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: Willie's.....1992

Post by funinthesun95 »

So I am finalizing parts to keep and parts that need to go........3.5 Fox 5 tubes with cactus coolers would be nice on the rear......needed no but cool yes

I also have my 2 car garage Back .....well almost once I get home from KC last steps needed to have it ready
Attachments
fox 3.5 bypass 2.JPG
fox 3.5 bypass 2.JPG (41.66 KiB) Viewed 765 times
fox 3.5 bypass.JPG
fox 3.5 bypass.JPG (41.93 KiB) Viewed 765 times
User avatar
funinthesun95
Posts: 1701
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 2:06 pm
Bronco Info: 1992 Bronco MAF UsShift
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: Willie's.....1992

Post by funinthesun95 »

is it worth the 5 inches the np 205 T case will give us in the drive line?

figure you can push rear-end back 1.75 to 2 inches

7 ish more inches of drive line.


I get the np 205 is heavy ......my baby is chubby anyways not worried extra LB's


always planning the next thing haha .....I know I need to use her more first don't worry .......months away
Post Reply