Set of 31s or 32s AT’s or MT’s
- zachwabbit
- Posts: 800
- Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:48 pm
- Bronco Info: '93 F150 4x4, ‘23 Bronco 2dr
- Location: San Diego, CA
Set of 31s or 32s AT’s or MT’s
I see the irony in this since I work primarily at a tire shop but haven’t had any used stuff come through recently hah. Need a set of 4 or 5 used 31x10.5r15’s or 32s.. maybe 33x10.5’s if I can tuck em. Will pay cash or trade
Potato.
- PotBellyWill
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:25 pm
- Bronco Info: 1996 XL 5.8 Ex Forest Service Camping Rig- Solo Stage 2
- Location: Reno, NV
Re: Set of 31s or 32s AT’s or MT’s
I have a set of 31s with steel wheels. Old style KOs. I'm in Anaheim.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- zachwabbit
- Posts: 800
- Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:48 pm
- Bronco Info: '93 F150 4x4, ‘23 Bronco 2dr
- Location: San Diego, CA
