Pit Bike
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: Pit Bike
Nick,
Hit chris up..... He had/has one.
Hit chris up..... He had/has one.
- philofab
- Basura Blanca
- Posts: 5643
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:37 am
- Bronco Info: A pile of crap.
- Location: Bullhead, AZ
- Contact:
Re: Pit Bike
I have a couple of quads....
Follow me on Instagram. @philofab1 or Youtube https://www.youtube.com/philofab/
- Nick
- Founder
- Posts: 3973
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
- Location: La Habra Ca.
Re: Pit Bike
I'll hit him up T.
Thanks Philo, but he wants a pit bike. Him and his buddies started riding them, and he got the bug...again.
Thanks Philo, but he wants a pit bike. Him and his buddies started riding them, and he got the bug...again.
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
-
BajaBronco13
- Bronco Broker
- Posts: 2434
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
- Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
- Location: Orange County, California
Re: Pit Bike
Hey Nick,
I'll post some pics in a few days. I have a near new 2004 SDG 110 cc Pit Bike that I am selling. I say near new as the previous owner bought the bike directly from SDG when she worked there thinking her husband would cruise it around and at the age of 60, he never did. The bike just sat in the garage and he would turn it on every so often. I'm the second owner. PM if you're interested.
Chris
I'll post some pics in a few days. I have a near new 2004 SDG 110 cc Pit Bike that I am selling. I say near new as the previous owner bought the bike directly from SDG when she worked there thinking her husband would cruise it around and at the age of 60, he never did. The bike just sat in the garage and he would turn it on every so often. I'm the second owner. PM if you're interested.
Chris
- Nick
- Founder
- Posts: 3973
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
- Location: La Habra Ca.
Re: Pit Bike
Hey Chris, very interested. Let me know a price.BajaBronco13 wrote:Hey Nick,
I'll post some pics in a few days. I have a near new 2004 SDG 110 cc Pit Bike that I am selling. I say near new as the previous owner bought the bike directly from SDG when she worked there thinking her husband would cruise it around and at the age of 60, he never did. The bike just sat in the garage and he would turn it on every so often. I'm the second owner. PM if you're interested.
Chris
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
- philofab
- Basura Blanca
- Posts: 5643
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:37 am
- Bronco Info: A pile of crap.
- Location: Bullhead, AZ
- Contact:
Re: Pit Bike
Oh, you meant 50s. I got a bunch of those... I collect them.
Follow me on Instagram. @philofab1 or Youtube https://www.youtube.com/philofab/
- Nick
- Founder
- Posts: 3973
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
- Location: La Habra Ca.
Re: Pit Bike
Any for sale?philofab wrote:Oh, you meant 50s. I got a bunch of those... I collect them.
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
-
BajaBronco13
- Bronco Broker
- Posts: 2434
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
- Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
- Location: Orange County, California
Re: Pit Bike
Hey Nick,
Here are the pics I just took right now.












Chris
Here are the pics I just took right now.












Chris
- yikes
- Founder
- Posts: 4138
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
- Location: Yucaipa, CA
Re: Pit Bike
You gonna fit on that Nick?
- Nick
- Founder
- Posts: 3973
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
- Location: La Habra Ca.
Re: Pit Bike
I've been in training...yikes wrote:You gonna fit on that Nick?
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: Pit Bike
you scared you're gonna get your hands dirty on the grips on that bike Chris?????
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
-
BajaBronco13
- Bronco Broker
- Posts: 2434
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
- Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
- Location: Orange County, California
Re: Pit Bike
LOL, I was in the middle of stacking my 7 BFG KRs.ChaseTruck754 wrote:you scared you're gonna get your hands dirty on the grips on that bike Chris?????
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: Pit Bike
I figured as much - but just like giving you crap.
I should have run off with your KR's and given you mine. Dang that grabbing tires in the dark at the swap meet... When I loaded um all to go home the next day I saw just how much nicer yours were
Oh - and what's this about you telling me your garage is full? I see LOTS of floor space there.
I should have run off with your KR's and given you mine. Dang that grabbing tires in the dark at the swap meet... When I loaded um all to go home the next day I saw just how much nicer yours were
Oh - and what's this about you telling me your garage is full? I see LOTS of floor space there.
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
