Set of stock beams

User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Set of stock beams

Post by tcm glx »

Hey guys, anyone have a set of stock beams? Need a set...
broncnasty
Posts: 125
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:30 pm
Bronco Info: 82..... 302ho

Re: Set of stock beams

Post by broncnasty »

my buddy has a complete ttb set up sitting in the bed of his truck in my yard ill see what he wants
User avatar
gunit
Posts: 340
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:16 am
Location: Mesa, AZ

Re: Set of stock beams

Post by gunit »

I have a set. Do you want just the beams or spindles, axles & 3rd member as well. What would you pay for them?
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: Set of stock beams

Post by tcm glx »

gunit wrote:I have a set. Do you want just the beams or spindles, axles & 3rd member as well. What would you pay for them?

Just beams, as least as possible...
User avatar
Polarcub
Posts: 1949
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:53 pm
Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer and 95 XLT still in the shop........
Location: Brighton, TN

Re: Set of stock beams

Post by Polarcub »

Tony I can probably hook you up with a set if you are still looking for them. I have a set sitting in Spider Monkey's garage they may need new shock mounts on them though other than that they are stock. If you want them let me know and I will talk to spidermonkey to make sure we are not using them.
Jeremy
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: Set of stock beams

Post by tcm glx »

Polarcub wrote:Tony I can probably hook you up with a set if you are still looking for them. I have a set sitting in Spider Monkey's garage they may need new shock mounts on them though other than that they are stock. If you want them let me know and I will talk to spidermonkey to make sure we are not using them.

That would be sweet Jeremy... I only need them on loan, to get a set cut and turn, and then could return the set that I have.... so if you would loan them, I would super duper appreciate! I could pick up at the race if that is possible.
User avatar
Polarcub
Posts: 1949
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:53 pm
Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer and 95 XLT still in the shop........
Location: Brighton, TN

Re: Set of stock beams

Post by Polarcub »

tcm glx wrote:
Polarcub wrote:Tony I can probably hook you up with a set if you are still looking for them. I have a set sitting in Spider Monkey's garage they may need new shock mounts on them though other than that they are stock. If you want them let me know and I will talk to spidermonkey to make sure we are not using them.

That would be sweet Jeremy... I only need them on loan, to get a set cut and turn, and then could return the set that I have.... so if you would loan them, I would super duper appreciate! I could pick up at the race if that is possible.
Shouldnt be a problem, these are Yikes old beams I will ask Bryan if he can bring them out with him to the race. That would work well for me too.
Jeremy
Jeremy
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: Set of stock beams

Post by tcm glx »

Polarcub wrote:
tcm glx wrote:
Polarcub wrote:Tony I can probably hook you up with a set if you are still looking for them. I have a set sitting in Spider Monkey's garage they may need new shock mounts on them though other than that they are stock. If you want them let me know and I will talk to spidermonkey to make sure we are not using them.

That would be sweet Jeremy... I only need them on loan, to get a set cut and turn, and then could return the set that I have.... so if you would loan them, I would super duper appreciate! I could pick up at the race if that is possible.
Shouldnt be a problem, these are Yikes old beams I will ask Bryan if he can bring them out with him to the race. That would work well for me too.
Jeremy

Perfect!!
User avatar
Polarcub
Posts: 1949
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:53 pm
Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer and 95 XLT still in the shop........
Location: Brighton, TN

Re: Set of stock beams

Post by Polarcub »

Tony I am planning on grabbing another set of beams it may be after the race so if it doesnt work to get the beams I have with bryan I will get these to you after the race (on loan) haha
Jeremy
Post Reply