HMMMMMMMM!
- yikes
- Founder
- Posts: 4138
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
- Location: Yucaipa, CA
HMMMMMMMM!
I suddenly got the sensation of race gas....while sitting in my office. Images of contingency at Baja flashed through my head. Weird, but exhilarating. Some kind of sign?
-
BajaBronco13
- Bronco Broker
- Posts: 2434
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
- Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
- Location: Orange County, California
Re: HMMMMMMMM!
Brian,
Tony and I have been shooting the s--t about a Baja run in October. Are you game? We'll be back down there in November for the 1000 as well.
Chris
Tony and I have been shooting the s--t about a Baja run in October. Are you game? We'll be back down there in November for the 1000 as well.
Chris
- yikes
- Founder
- Posts: 4138
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
- Location: Yucaipa, CA
Re: HMMMMMMMM!
I'm not going to get my heart set on anything until my Bronco leaves the driveway under it's own power again. Shooting for the 1000 though.
- yikes
- Founder
- Posts: 4138
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
- Location: Yucaipa, CA
Re: HMMMMMMMM!
To go along with the theme of this thread...This past Sunday while visiting my parents in Pinion Hills, my kids were playing and kicking up dust. I inhaled. That's right. I inhaled. And it was good. Very good. I never thought I would enjoy sucking in a bunch of dust, but man! Woo! I miss the dirt.
-
BajaBronco13
- Bronco Broker
- Posts: 2434
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
- Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
- Location: Orange County, California
Re: HMMMMMMMM!
Just wait until you blow your nose and tell me how much you love dust B, lol.
- yikes
- Founder
- Posts: 4138
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
- Location: Yucaipa, CA
Re: HMMMMMMMM!
I shart dirt clods!
- Nick
- Founder
- Posts: 3973
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
- Location: La Habra Ca.
Re: HMMMMMMMM!
I breathe dirt, dust and diesel fumes every day.
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: HMMMMMMMM!
Nick wrote:I breathe dirt, dust and diesel fumes every day.
Lucky bastard!
Re: HMMMMMMMM!
and once it does, its the greatest feeling in the world.yikes wrote:I'm not going to get my heart set on anything until my Bronco leaves the driveway under it's own power again. Shooting for the 1000 though.
- BRONCONUT
- Posts: 87
- Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:25 am
- Bronco Info: '95 Eddie Bauer
- Location: Hartford KY
- Contact:
Re: HMMMMMMMM!
Whats been wrong with it?
I will be putting mine under for a while as of this weekend. I will be getting the long waited for layoff and spending some time at home. The bronco cant get all of my attention but I can give it some TLC its needed for a while, get started on some of my newer projects Ive been stashing parts for and finish some older ones that aren't 100% yet.
I will be putting mine under for a while as of this weekend. I will be getting the long waited for layoff and spending some time at home. The bronco cant get all of my attention but I can give it some TLC its needed for a while, get started on some of my newer projects Ive been stashing parts for and finish some older ones that aren't 100% yet.
- yikes
- Founder
- Posts: 4138
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
- Location: Yucaipa, CA
Re: HMMMMMMMM!
I'm what's been wrong with it. Life just threw some other priorities at me for a while. It'll get on the road again eventually.BRONCONUT wrote:Whats been wrong with it?
