Where is everyone from?
- AussieRod
- Posts: 2818
- Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:43 am
- Bronco Info: 81 Bronco XLT, 250 alloy head crossflow 6, NP435/NP208, 4:10 gears, 31-10.5R15 M/Ts.
- Location: Downunder
Re: Where is everyone from?
Bendigo, Victoria, Australia. Far too f-ing far from the US of A and all the good places I would rather be hangin' out with you guys and our Broncos. 
- hobbyturnedobsession
- Posts: 4673
- Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
- Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
- Location: High Desert CA
Re: Where is everyone from?
Hey at least we got some one reppin in Australia!
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: Where is everyone from?
I'll trade ya! I'd love to go to Oz. Everyone I have talked to who has been LOVED it.AusBroncodoc wrote:Bendigo, Victoria, Australia. Far too f-ing far from the US of A and all the good places I would rather be hangin' out with you guys and our Broncos.
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
Re: Where is everyone from?
FRESNO CA. RIGHT SMACK DAB IN THE MIDDLE OF CALI WE ARE AKA CEN CAL OR SIN CAL I AM JUST A GOOD OL BOY FROM THE STICKS LOTS OF FARM LAND AROUND AG LAND PEOPLE GO TO FRESNO STATE TO GET A DEGREE IN FARMING I LOVE IT!
- AussieRod
- Posts: 2818
- Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:43 am
- Bronco Info: 81 Bronco XLT, 250 alloy head crossflow 6, NP435/NP208, 4:10 gears, 31-10.5R15 M/Ts.
- Location: Downunder
Re: Where is everyone from?
It's a great place to visit, but you wouldnt want to live hereChaseTruck754 wrote:I'll trade ya! I'd love to go to Oz. Everyone I have talked to who has been LOVED it.AusBroncodoc wrote:Bendigo, Victoria, Australia. Far too f-ing far from the US of A and all the good places I would rather be hangin' out with you guys and our Broncos.
