Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

dtbback
Posts: 1677
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:45 am
Bronco Info: 1996 EB 351W!! First Bronco!! Plan: Prerunner/ Trail Rig/ SHTF All around Rig

Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by dtbback »

What seats are those? I like their profile.
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Beard RX 3T's I'm pretty sure.
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
squirelmurphy
Posts: 199
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:05 pm
Bronco Info: No broncos, but I have a 73 f100 with a big block. Does that count?

Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by squirelmurphy »

Was down at the 1000 and ran into this. I talked to the owner who was super cool and talked to me for a while. He said Walker Evans had built the truck in 1970. He had cut out the cab cage and redone it, with plans on finishing the rear soon. He said he has thought about installing coilovers, but fabricators talked him out of it. He's keeping the old school front cool bucket setup. It had a dash full of early Stewart-Warner gauges, too. All that, and I got 1 crappy picture.

Did I mention I was in Ensenada?
Image
User avatar
robertcrav
Let me google that for you
Posts: 4313
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:06 am
Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies
Location: South O.C.
Contact:

Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by robertcrav »

that thing is beautiful...
User avatar
Wrightracing.net
Posts: 2235
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:58 pm
Bronco Info: 1972 Bronco with an 86 chassis, full cage and Long travel coil-over suspension.
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by Wrightracing.net »

I thought this would be great on 37's

Image
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

and minus the dually...

not sure why but duallies bug me. It makes it especially ugly in that layout.
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
User avatar
Cactus Cooler
Posts: 448
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:04 pm
Bronco Info: 90 Bronco EB EDITION

Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by Cactus Cooler »

Finally posting a few pics from Baja of different Broncos and F150s that was spotted while down on our 9 day prerun. I finally got to see in person The Blue F-250 4dr. prerunner, very impressive! And its for sale if anyone is looking. I also got to see and meet a few of the local peeps here on GoFast , Kartman w/ the Goonwagon and then Glen from Glen Strightiff/Chris Wilson C3 build at Horsepower Ranch, Super Bitchen Bronco! Few other cool broncos but didn't have the phone camera ready at the time. Also sorry for the crappy pics as I didn't realize I still had the protective film cover over the lens of my new phone.
Attachments
IMG_20151119_153455219_HDR.jpg
IMG_20151119_153455219_HDR.jpg (77.45 KiB) Viewed 2348 times
IMG_20151119_153441515_HDR.jpg
IMG_20151119_153441515_HDR.jpg (76.83 KiB) Viewed 2348 times
IMG_20151117_062125305.jpg
IMG_20151117_062125305.jpg (64.63 KiB) Viewed 2348 times
IMG_20151117_062108940_HDR.jpg
IMG_20151117_062108940_HDR.jpg (77.02 KiB) Viewed 2348 times
IMG_20151119_083226300_HDR.jpg
IMG_20151119_083226300_HDR.jpg (97.67 KiB) Viewed 2348 times
IMG_20151119_083218262.jpg
IMG_20151119_083218262.jpg (62.15 KiB) Viewed 2348 times
I'M ALL JACKED UP ON MOUNTIN DEWwwwww!
User avatar
RyanDS650X
Posts: 1868
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:13 am
Bronco Info: Autofab '96 XLT 5.8
Location: Mesa, AZ
Contact:

Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by RyanDS650X »

All the cool guys have long tube headers... I will be cool one day. Cool pics!
'96 XLT 5.8l lil edelbrock, lil Autofab, LOTTA fun.

"I wouldnt even call adding beer as part of a prep...its like putting tires on the vehicle, you just do it."
-shockseals.com
User avatar
NikBraap
Posts: 32
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:02 pm
Bronco Info: #Bronco777 built by Solo
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by NikBraap »

Cool silt video of my Bronco:

[youtube]https://youtu.be/tGPiooXsEyQ[/youtube]
User avatar
NikBraap
Posts: 32
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:02 pm
Bronco Info: #Bronco777 built by Solo
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by NikBraap »

Here we go...had to figure this out first...

Cool silt video of my Bronco:

User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

That is a pretty sweet video - thanks for sharing.
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
User avatar
BDKW1
Posts: 1518
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:19 pm
Bronco Info: It's the new and inproved Party Barge!
Location: Not Socal

Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by BDKW1 »

Man, that wash got pretty torn up from the races. Used to be just sandy. IS it weird that I know exactly where that is?
drewbee88
Posts: 502
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:18 pm
Bronco Info: Rhonda the Bronco is her name, shredding dirt is her game.
Location: Modesto, CA

Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by drewbee88 »

Saw this guy at Henderson. ImageImageImageImage
cs_drums
Posts: 2912
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:39 am
Bronco Info: 94 5.8 Bronco w/dreams of being finished

Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by cs_drums »

Damn I'd that 6" over beams. Look huge
96streetrunner
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:21 pm
Bronco Info: 1996 5.8 going for the Pre Runner look for now

Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by 96streetrunner »

broncosnow.jpg
broncosnow.jpg (91.75 KiB) Viewed 2066 times
drewbee88
Posts: 502
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:18 pm
Bronco Info: Rhonda the Bronco is her name, shredding dirt is her game.
Location: Modesto, CA

Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by drewbee88 »

This is no bronco, but a cool IF design, definitely a interesting setup. after looking at it i was really intrigued by the fact that it is a center link mounted axle. which really mean with this steering setup you should not have much bump steer. interesting either way to say the least.


not sure i would trust those ubolts to hold the axle there though. :D



Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
Bronco_Luis
Posts: 65
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:52 pm
Bronco Info: [URL=http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i62/cabo_wabo/?action=view&current=385481_32

Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by Bronco_Luis »

My new 92 king pin step side prerunner built by Smail Built , and my 96 bronco under construction
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (170.44 KiB) Viewed 1836 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (615.7 KiB) Viewed 1836 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (570.21 KiB) Viewed 1836 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (559.69 KiB) Viewed 1836 times
User avatar
Tchajagos
Posts: 2124
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:07 am
Bronco Info: 1993 xlt stock on 33' BFGs
Location: Murrieta

Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by Tchajagos »

Are the bedsides wider too? I have a stepside bed for my 82 and I want to know what size tire I can stuff in there
User avatar
Bronco_Luis
Posts: 65
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:52 pm
Bronco Info: [URL=http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i62/cabo_wabo/?action=view&current=385481_32

Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by Bronco_Luis »

It's the stock bed , I have 35s and its perfect it can take up to a 37
User avatar
Tchajagos
Posts: 2124
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:07 am
Bronco Info: 1993 xlt stock on 33' BFGs
Location: Murrieta

Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by Tchajagos »

Image
Post Reply