Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
- funinthesun95
- Posts: 1701
- Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 2:06 pm
- Bronco Info: 1992 Bronco MAF UsShift
- Location: San Diego
- Contact:
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
Yes it is his....... BSR motorsports was/is a protruck guy....also probably Drives/helps for other Teams tho
- Attachments
-
- stretch bronco .jpg (27.56 KiB) Viewed 1322 times
-
- stretch 4 bronco.jpg (26.04 KiB) Viewed 1322 times
-
- stretch 2 bronco .jpg (28.8 KiB) Viewed 1322 times
- funinthesun95
- Posts: 1701
- Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 2:06 pm
- Bronco Info: 1992 Bronco MAF UsShift
- Location: San Diego
- Contact:
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
few more
- Attachments
-
- stretch bronco 9.jpg (24.55 KiB) Viewed 1321 times
-
- stretch bronco 7.jpg (19.21 KiB) Viewed 1321 times
- Andy Jones
- Posts: 2209
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:47 pm
- Bronco Info: In the Works!
- Location: Canyon Lake,ca
- Contact:
Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
That's the one ! It has a Chrisman 10" in the rear.
-
dtbback
- Posts: 1677
- Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:45 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 EB 351W!! First Bronco!! Plan: Prerunner/ Trail Rig/ SHTF All around Rig
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
funinthesun95 wrote:Yes it is his....... BSR motorsports was/is a protruck guy....also probably Drives/helps for other Teams tho
I love how the shell on that bronco is stretched. Very clean. However, when I look at the back and how they didn't trim the bottom of the qtr panel to match the glass it kills it for me. All that work to leave out such and easy detail.
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
you're not the only one. Looks like butt. I guess that oddball look doesn't bug some people but it annoys the hell out of me.
- funinthesun95
- Posts: 1701
- Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 2:06 pm
- Bronco Info: 1992 Bronco MAF UsShift
- Location: San Diego
- Contact:
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
Yes Andy....Bronco has TT caliber parts Rear end, Motor, Trans,....etc
-
dtbback
- Posts: 1677
- Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:45 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 EB 351W!! First Bronco!! Plan: Prerunner/ Trail Rig/ SHTF All around Rig
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
I was checking out the photos and drooling until I noticed that detail and now its all I see and the drool is gone.ChaseTruck754 wrote:you're not the only one. Looks like butt. I guess that oddball look doesn't bug some people but it annoys the hell out of me.
- ESHALLBETTER
- Posts: 1588
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:49 am
- Bronco Info: 85 class 3, 70's somthing trail bronco.
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
I wouldn't kick her out of bed...dtbback wrote:I was checking out the photos and drooling until I noticed that detail and now its all I see and the drool is gone.ChaseTruck754 wrote:you're not the only one. Looks like butt. I guess that oddball look doesn't bug some people but it annoys the hell out of me.
-
Rmc
- El Jefe
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm
- Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner
- Location: IE SoCal
- Contact:
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
Normally I don't like the body swap broncos cause guys put the glass on nose high. This one looks pretty cool though. Reminds me of bj baldwins blazer cause of the flat paint. Anyway something for you guys to look at. I like it.
- Attachments
-
- image.jpg (113.6 KiB) Viewed 1182 times
-
- image.jpg (224.59 KiB) Viewed 1182 times
-
dtbback
- Posts: 1677
- Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:45 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 EB 351W!! First Bronco!! Plan: Prerunner/ Trail Rig/ SHTF All around Rig
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
Not sure why but I am not fan.
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
Think that guy is a member on here. Based on the tail lights I think we've seen that truck before.
-
Rmc
- El Jefe
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm
- Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner
- Location: IE SoCal
- Contact:
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
Steve is that the same guy who had it at the body shop when it was primered a few years back? Pinched tight between a bunch of sedans n stuff.
-
cs_drums
- Posts: 2912
- Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:39 am
- Bronco Info: 94 5.8 Bronco w/dreams of being finished
Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
I am usually not a fan either but I really like this one.
- funinthesun95
- Posts: 1701
- Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 2:06 pm
- Bronco Info: 1992 Bronco MAF UsShift
- Location: San Diego
- Contact:
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
I like the look due to the way it has been done.
the craftsmanship with the Glass great lines....etc
the craftsmanship with the Glass great lines....etc
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
Not sure Robert. I just remember it being a mexico truck. He had an updated front, he had done work to put in newer tail lights & had put new mirrors on it too. There were a bunch of pics in his thread.Rmc wrote:Steve is that the same guy who had it at the body shop when it was primered a few years back? Pinched tight between a bunch of sedans n stuff.
-
Rmc
- El Jefe
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm
- Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner
- Location: IE SoCal
- Contact:
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
Ya I remembered that one, I wasn't sure if it was the same rig but it looks much better in flat black than the grey primer I recall seeing it in.
-
cs_drums
- Posts: 2912
- Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:39 am
- Bronco Info: 94 5.8 Bronco w/dreams of being finished
Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
I keep coming back to look at this. I'd buy it if it was available. Really digging it
-
Rmc
- El Jefe
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm
- Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner
- Location: IE SoCal
- Contact:
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
I've thought many times about trying the Fiberwerx conversion front clip and just cut in the new style tail lights into my exsisting glass. I personally like it. Also I wouldn't stretch it with that body. It's like the old body stretched looks awesome cause it's only available as a custom build. With that newer body style I like it short for the same reason it's custom only. A shortbed truck with a shell looks the same as a stretch in this body style would so for some reason I prefer the new style body short cause it's not a regular looking ride.
- Phoenix0783
- Posts: 658
- Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:50 pm
- Bronco Info: No more Bronco :(
- Location: Bend, OR
- Contact:

