RC Cars!
- robertcrav
- Let me google that for you
- Posts: 4313
- Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:06 am
- Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies
- Location: South O.C.
- Contact:
Re: RC Cars!
That was a pretty sweet video
- SteveG
- Admin
- Posts: 6177
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
- Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
- Location: Arroyo Grande, CA
Re: RC Cars!
So I took the SC10 out today to remind remind myself of my RC inadequacy and found some major carnage. I don't know if I can fix this. It might be a total loss... might just have to replace the car all together!
- Attachments
-
- IMG_3088 (640x480).jpg (172.17 KiB) Viewed 1501 times
Sho nuff,
SteveG
SteveG
- yikes
- Founder
- Posts: 4138
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
- Location: Yucaipa, CA
Re: RC Cars!
I think you've got a crew loose Steve.
-
BajaBronco13
- Bronco Broker
- Posts: 2434
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
- Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
- Location: Orange County, California
- Andy Jones
- Posts: 2209
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:47 pm
- Bronco Info: In the Works!
- Location: Canyon Lake,ca
- Contact:
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: RC Cars!
I'm diggin the yellow Andy
- Andy Jones
- Posts: 2209
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:47 pm
- Bronco Info: In the Works!
- Location: Canyon Lake,ca
- Contact:
Re: RC Cars!
Thank you Tony!. It's kind of my Color of choice!. Yellow Bronco in the works.!.tcm glx wrote:I'm diggin the yellow Andy
dont PM me.. I don't get them on Taptalk
-
BajaBronco13
- Bronco Broker
- Posts: 2434
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
- Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
- Location: Orange County, California
Re: RC Cars!
It's the bomb?? LOL. Awesome Will.economig wrote:^Nagasaki fool^
Andy, looking good, any pics of the body mounted?
Chris
- Andy Jones
- Posts: 2209
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:47 pm
- Bronco Info: In the Works!
- Location: Canyon Lake,ca
- Contact:
Re: RC Cars!
Not yet Chris ! I have ADD LIKE A MOTHER lately! So I wanna make sure everything is perfect before body reming.BajaBronco13 wrote:It's the bomb?? LOL. Awesome Will.economig wrote:^Nagasaki fool^
Andy, looking good, any pics of the body mounted?
Chris
dont PM me.. I don't get them on Taptalk
- economig
- Posts: 1101
- Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:15 am
- Bronco Info: 1994 Eddie Bauer 5.8L
- Location: SW Riverside County
Re: RC Cars!
In other words: he's scared to punch holes in it cause it's too prettyAndy Jones wrote:Not yet Chris ! I have ADD LIKE A MOTHER lately! So I wanna make sure everything is perfect before body reming.BajaBronco13 wrote:It's the bomb?? LOL. Awesome Will.economig wrote:^Nagasaki fool^
Andy, looking good, any pics of the body mounted?
Chris
T H R E A T Motorsports
-
BajaBronco13
- Bronco Broker
- Posts: 2434
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
- Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
- Location: Orange County, California
-
BajaBronco13
- Bronco Broker
- Posts: 2434
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
- Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
- Location: Orange County, California
- Andy Jones
- Posts: 2209
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:47 pm
- Bronco Info: In the Works!
- Location: Canyon Lake,ca
- Contact:
Re: RC Cars!
Dick!!. Lol!!economig wrote:In other words: he's scared to punch holes in it cause it's too prettyAndy Jones wrote:Not yet Chris ! I have ADD LIKE A MOTHER lately! So I wanna make sure everything is perfect before body reming.BajaBronco13 wrote: It's the bomb?? LOL. Awesome Will.
Andy, looking good, any pics of the body mounted?
Chris
dont PM me.. I don't get them on Taptalk
- ESHALLBETTER
- Posts: 1588
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:49 am
- Bronco Info: 85 class 3, 70's somthing trail bronco.
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
Re: RC Cars!
Is that the bronco in the background?SteveG wrote:So I took the SC10 out today to remind remind myself of my RC inadequacy and found some major carnage. I don't know if I can fix this. It might be a total loss... might just have to replace the car all together!
- SteveG
- Admin
- Posts: 6177
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
- Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
- Location: Arroyo Grande, CA
Re: RC Cars!
Sho nuff.ESHALLBETTER wrote:Is that the bronco in the background?SteveG wrote:So I took the SC10 out today to remind remind myself of my RC inadequacy and found some major carnage. I don't know if I can fix this. It might be a total loss... might just have to replace the car all together!
Sho nuff,
SteveG
SteveG
- economig
- Posts: 1101
- Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:15 am
- Bronco Info: 1994 Eddie Bauer 5.8L
- Location: SW Riverside County
Re: RC Cars!
Ha ha ha ha ha ha...BajaBronco13 wrote:Finally upgraded my Wraith:
That thing is amazing though, no joke
T H R E A T Motorsports
- Tchajagos
- Posts: 2124
- Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:07 am
- Bronco Info: 1993 xlt stock on 33' BFGs
- Location: Murrieta
Re: RC Cars!
Finally got my revo running. Too much power and stripped the spur gear.




- Tchajagos
- Posts: 2124
- Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:07 am
- Bronco Info: 1993 xlt stock on 33' BFGs
- Location: Murrieta
Re: RC Cars!
I think he's/its finally snapped.yikes wrote:I think you've got a screw loose Steve.
- robertcrav
- Let me google that for you
- Posts: 4313
- Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:06 am
- Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies
- Location: South O.C.
- Contact:
Re: RC Cars!
Who's the masta?SteveG wrote:Sho nuff.ESHALLBETTER wrote:Is that the bronco in the background?SteveG wrote:So I took the SC10 out today to remind remind myself of my RC inadequacy and found some major carnage. I don't know if I can fix this. It might be a total loss... might just have to replace the car all together!
