THE DUMPSTER
-
BajaBronco13
- Bronco Broker
- Posts: 2434
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
- Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
- Location: Orange County, California
-
greaslife
- Posts: 1128
- Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:24 pm
- Bronco Info: Home built is the way too go even if they don't like it.
- Location: inland impire
Re: THE DUMPSTER
Good night gofast
I have been me for 32 years and know i cant spell for Sh!$ so get over it . Thanks Josh
- SteveG
- Admin
- Posts: 6177
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
- Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
- Location: Arroyo Grande, CA
Re: THE DUMPSTER
I love the walking dead. The DVR failed to record an episode a couple months ago and I didn't want to watch the rest without seeing it. Then we moved and now I'm months behind... gonna wait until I can rent it and watch the missing episodes back to back.
Has anyone watched American Horror Story?
Has anyone watched American Horror Story?
Sho nuff,
SteveG
SteveG
-
BajaBronco13
- Bronco Broker
- Posts: 2434
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
- Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
- Location: Orange County, California
Re: THE DUMPSTER
Steve, watch all episodes on Watch-TheWalkingDead.com. You have to fill out a advertiser survey but then you can watch every episode including the first season. FN awesome show.SteveG wrote:I love the walking dead. The DVR failed to record an episode a couple months ago and I didn't want to watch the rest without seeing it. Then we moved and now I'm months behind... gonna wait until I can rent it and watch the missing episodes back to back.
Has anyone watched American Horror Story?
- SteveG
- Admin
- Posts: 6177
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
- Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
- Location: Arroyo Grande, CA
Re: THE DUMPSTER
No can do. No internet connection at the house other than a really spotty connection on my phone... blows. I'll have to wait till I can get it through Netflix.
I had to stop watching American Horror Story because I only watched it online, never when it aired.
I had to stop watching American Horror Story because I only watched it online, never when it aired.
Sho nuff,
SteveG
SteveG
- SteveG
- Admin
- Posts: 6177
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
- Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
- Location: Arroyo Grande, CA
Re: THE DUMPSTER
OK, trying this again with the photo this time.SteveG wrote:I drug this out of the back 40 a couple weekends ago. I'm trying to scrounge up some exhaust tubing to make a chimney for it.
- Attachments
-
- uploadfromtaptalk1330965901141.jpg (46.1 KiB) Viewed 1104 times
Sho nuff,
SteveG
SteveG
-
greaslife
- Posts: 1128
- Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:24 pm
- Bronco Info: Home built is the way too go even if they don't like it.
- Location: inland impire
Re: THE DUMPSTER
Thats bad ass
I have been me for 32 years and know i cant spell for Sh!$ so get over it . Thanks Josh
- Nick
- Founder
- Posts: 3973
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
- Location: La Habra Ca.
Re: THE DUMPSTER
X2! I'll bring the Brisket for it's inaugural run.greaslife wrote:Thats bad ass
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
- Polarcub
- Posts: 1949
- Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:53 pm
- Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer and 95 XLT still in the shop........
- Location: Brighton, TN
Re: THE DUMPSTER
So I ust ordered my bilstein coilovers today....really happy but not happy aobut the money leaving the bank account haha 12" with ACV valving soon I cna update the build thread....
Jeremy
-
BajaBronco13
- Bronco Broker
- Posts: 2434
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
- Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
- Location: Orange County, California
Re: THE DUMPSTER
Fn sweet Jer! When you mounting those bad boys?Polarcub wrote:So I ust ordered my bilstein coilovers today....really happy but not happy aobut the money leaving the bank account haha 12" with ACV valving soon I cna update the build thread....
Chris
-
greaslife
- Posts: 1128
- Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:24 pm
- Bronco Info: Home built is the way too go even if they don't like it.
- Location: inland impire
Re: THE DUMPSTER
You suck iam going too go cry now in envyPolarcub wrote:So I ust ordered my bilstein coilovers today....really happy but not happy aobut the money leaving the bank account haha 12" with ACV valving soon I cna update the build thread....
I have been me for 32 years and know i cant spell for Sh!$ so get over it . Thanks Josh
- Polarcub
- Posts: 1949
- Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:53 pm
- Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer and 95 XLT still in the shop........
- Location: Brighton, TN
Re: THE DUMPSTER
The bronco goes to desert concepts in the next week or so still working intial parts gathering...We have to intstall the 9" remount shocks to get them set up where they can work properly, then Desert Concepts is building me the extended beams trussed, uni ball and new radius arms. We have a couple of ideas I think folks will like. I am hoping to have her back in time for barstow in april but that may not happen realistically more like may. I want to powder coat beams, coilover mounts, and arms. Then I still need to get new wheels and tires. I need to sell those front suspension parts...lol.....BTW if anyone is considering coilovers CALL JOEL!!!! The prices he is quoting are not as painful as one would think. Thanks Joel and Bilstein.BajaBronco13 wrote:Fn sweet Jer! When you mounting those bad boys?Polarcub wrote:So I ust ordered my bilstein coilovers today....really happy but not happy aobut the money leaving the bank account haha 12" with ACV valving soon I cna update the build thread....
Chris
Once I get her up there I plan on updating the build thread as she comes together. I am super excited about things and I am just trying to be patient
Jeremy
- Polarcub
- Posts: 1949
- Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:53 pm
- Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer and 95 XLT still in the shop........
- Location: Brighton, TN
Re: THE DUMPSTER
Dont be envious yet...this means about 2 months without a bronco haha!greaslife wrote:
You suck iam going too go cry now in envyPolarcub wrote:So I ust ordered my bilstein coilovers today....really happy but not happy aobut the money leaving the bank account haha 12" with ACV valving soon I cna update the build thread....
Jeremy
-
greaslife
- Posts: 1128
- Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:24 pm
- Bronco Info: Home built is the way too go even if they don't like it.
- Location: inland impire
Re: THE DUMPSTER
I have hade mine for 5 months and driven it twice.so I don't know what its like not having it
I have been me for 32 years and know i cant spell for Sh!$ so get over it . Thanks Josh
- Polarcub
- Posts: 1949
- Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:53 pm
- Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer and 95 XLT still in the shop........
- Location: Brighton, TN
Re: THE DUMPSTER
Hey Josh do you have a ball joint removal press? I am getting these core beams stripped down and need to pull the ball joints
Jeremy
-
greaslife
- Posts: 1128
- Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:24 pm
- Bronco Info: Home built is the way too go even if they don't like it.
- Location: inland impire
Re: THE DUMPSTER
No hto randy has one
I have been me for 32 years and know i cant spell for Sh!$ so get over it . Thanks Josh
- Polarcub
- Posts: 1949
- Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:53 pm
- Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer and 95 XLT still in the shop........
- Location: Brighton, TN
Re: THE DUMPSTER
Cool I will hit him up this week see if I cna borrow it for an evening thanks
Jeremy
- Andy Jones
- Posts: 2209
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:47 pm
- Bronco Info: In the Works!
- Location: Canyon Lake,ca
- Contact:
Re: THE DUMPSTER
Hey whats Joel's username on here? i wanna see if Bilstein is gonna be worth it for my build.
And do you work all week Jer? i need to grab up that headliner!
And do you work all week Jer? i need to grab up that headliner!
dont PM me.. I don't get them on Taptalk
- philofab
- Basura Blanca
- Posts: 5643
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:37 am
- Bronco Info: A pile of crap.
- Location: Bullhead, AZ
- Contact:
Re: THE DUMPSTER
randomthoughtsracingAndy Jones wrote:Hey whats Joel's username on here? i wanna see if Bilstein is gonna be worth it for my build.
And do you work all week Jer? i need to grab up that headliner!
You're best to call him or email. He monitors a lot of forums.
Follow me on Instagram. @philofab1 or Youtube https://www.youtube.com/philofab/
- Polarcub
- Posts: 1949
- Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:53 pm
- Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer and 95 XLT still in the shop........
- Location: Brighton, TN
Re: THE DUMPSTER
Hey Andy Philo already gave you joels user name but yes I work all week I am usually home by 5 thoughAndy Jones wrote:Hey whats Joel's username on here? i wanna see if Bilstein is gonna be worth it for my build.
And do you work all week Jer? i need to grab up that headliner!
If you need Joels number let me know.
Jeremy
