Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
- bajascott
- My belly is my best friend
- Posts: 2006
- Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:29 pm
- Bronco Info: its black, its fun to drive,and i dont have enough money to build it the way i want to!:)
- Location: southern oregon
- Contact:
Re: Pic post
that f100 is falking sweet! i would to find out more about it! where did you dig those up from Brian??
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: Pic post
Steve.. more for you man!!


- Nick
- Founder
- Posts: 3973
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
- Location: La Habra Ca.
Re: Pic post
Uhm...fail.tcm glx wrote:Steve.. more for you man!!
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
Re: Pic post
Anyone know what bedsides these are? Anymore info on this bronco? Love this oneChaseTruck754 wrote:I'll play...
I'm glad I looked at all the pics as there was a pic of a 70's Ford I didn't have. That doesn't happen often![]()
Anyways - not sure why this bad boy hasn't been posted by you bronco lovin fools! I took these pics at the San Felipe Race 3 or 4 years ago. This may be my favorite bronco.
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: Pic post
actually I didn't have that one OR the ones Tony posted. Now I feel bad...tcm glx wrote:How about this one Steve:
Sadly I think I liked that one BEFORE the rebuild. Which was documented on RDC by the way...yikes wrote:Wow!!
I can't help you with the bedsides. I saw a bunch more build type pics of this thing a while ago (a couple years now I guess) though. Can't remember where now.towerace1 wrote:Anyone know what bedsides these are? Anymore info on this bronco? Love this oneChaseTruck754 wrote:I'll play...
I'm glad I looked at all the pics as there was a pic of a 70's Ford I didn't have. That doesn't happen often![]()
Anyways - not sure why this bad boy hasn't been posted by you bronco lovin fools! I took these pics at the San Felipe Race 3 or 4 years ago. This may be my favorite bronco.
And to keep the ball rolling!!!
This 1st one is the bumpside above before the redo.
- Attachments
-
- 70s blue.jpg (98.36 KiB) Viewed 2305 times
-
- _78_bedsides_006.JPG (52.47 KiB) Viewed 2306 times
-
- front.jpg (164.62 KiB) Viewed 2306 times
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
- johncharlesb
- Posts: 510
- Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:59 pm
- Bronco Info: 1962 f100, 1995 Bronco
Re: Pic post


From RDC, there are lots of good Hay Hauler pictures in that thread. They said in the thread that this truck was rebuilt, has anyone seen it?
- yikes
- Founder
- Posts: 4138
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
- Location: Yucaipa, CA
Re: Pic post
Hot Damn!!








- bajascott
- My belly is my best friend
- Posts: 2006
- Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:29 pm
- Bronco Info: its black, its fun to drive,and i dont have enough money to build it the way i want to!:)
- Location: southern oregon
- Contact:
Re: Pic post
damn...i think he has you beat for bedside fasteners Brian.
thats bada$$,looks like one of SI's trucks
thats bada$$,looks like one of SI's trucks
- Nick
- Founder
- Posts: 3973
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
- Location: La Habra Ca.
Re: Pic post
OH! Hahahahahaha!!!!!bajascott wrote:damn...i think he has you beat for bedside fasteners Brian.![]()
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
- yikes
- Founder
- Posts: 4138
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
- Location: Yucaipa, CA
Re: Pic post
I think I'm in love!bajascott wrote:damn...i think he has you beat for bedside fasteners Brian.![]()
thats bada$$,looks like one of SI's trucks
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: Pic post
Some of the work looks like it is from Tom at SI and other stuff I'm not sure. I'd bet it isn't one Tom did the whole build on for sure. Maybe it's a truck that came out of Plank before Larry died?
For more to drool on - click here http://www.simotorsportsinc.com/vehicles.html The 1st 3 trucks will blow your mind.
I know this is a link in the picture thread - but he has his pictures set up so they can't be saved from the website
Brian - not sure if you remember but we saw Tom (from SI) at the swap meet. Not sure you remember but I pointed him out and made a comment to you. PM me if you don't remember what the comment was
For more to drool on - click here http://www.simotorsportsinc.com/vehicles.html The 1st 3 trucks will blow your mind.
I know this is a link in the picture thread - but he has his pictures set up so they can't be saved from the website
Brian - not sure if you remember but we saw Tom (from SI) at the swap meet. Not sure you remember but I pointed him out and made a comment to you. PM me if you don't remember what the comment was
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
-
shockseals.com
- Posts: 1116
- Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:50 am
- Location: San Dimas
- Contact:
Re: Pic post
Isnt that the old robby gordon F150 that went to Turner...those pics from San felipe? Rear trailing arm mounts look like signature robby gordon mounts
- Attachments
-
- RGprerun.Turner04MalibuDan.gif (233.23 KiB) Viewed 2217 times
-
- RGprerun.Turner02LDC.gif (269.58 KiB) Viewed 2217 times
Kris Hernandez
shockseals.com
shockseals.com
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: Pic post
you're the 2nd person to say that Kris - and yeah I think it is the old Robby truck.
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
-
bajajunkie
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:50 pm
- Bronco Info: I'll let you know as soon as I get it....
Re: Pic post
That is the RG F-150....I remember my ride in it like it was yesterday...
- Brett Frederickson
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:40 am
Re: Pic post
my old bronco
- Attachments
-
- BRONCO !.jpg (137.31 KiB) Viewed 2178 times
-
- BRONCO!!!.jpg (130.47 KiB) Viewed 2178 times
baja-chris wrote:
Just add $40k and you could have a nice $25k bronco!
Just add $40k and you could have a nice $25k bronco!
-
shockseals.com
- Posts: 1116
- Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:50 am
- Location: San Dimas
- Contact:
Re: Pic post
gary Houston is current owner.ChaseTruck754 wrote:you're the 2nd person to say that Kris - and yeah I think it is the old Robby truck.
Kris Hernandez
shockseals.com
shockseals.com
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: Pic post
This just rolled out of my buddies shop. It's old skool, bronco and desert all rolled into one.
Plus with the freshened up 302 and some "goodies" my buddy says it goes pretty good - making it a "go fast bronco"????
Whatever it is - I like it!
Customer (dad bought/had built for 18 yr old kid) is driving it around for a few weeks to check for bugs and then it comes back for tear down with powdercoat and paint.
Front is a custom 4 link with 2.5" C/O's. Thing is fully caged with custom seats, a custom fuel cell, etc. etc.
It looks way cooler in person. Pics don't do it justice at all looking at them now.
And yes - I'm envious!
Plus with the freshened up 302 and some "goodies" my buddy says it goes pretty good - making it a "go fast bronco"????
Whatever it is - I like it!
Customer (dad bought/had built for 18 yr old kid) is driving it around for a few weeks to check for bugs and then it comes back for tear down with powdercoat and paint.
Front is a custom 4 link with 2.5" C/O's. Thing is fully caged with custom seats, a custom fuel cell, etc. etc.
It looks way cooler in person. Pics don't do it justice at all looking at them now.
And yes - I'm envious!
- Attachments
-
- 1 060.jpg (132.99 KiB) Viewed 2070 times
-
- 1 061.jpg (119.61 KiB) Viewed 2070 times
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects






