Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

cs_drums
Posts: 2912
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:39 am
Bronco Info: 94 5.8 Bronco w/dreams of being finished

Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by cs_drums »

ChaseTruck754 wrote: tear up a good truck & make it unusable" either.
AH I see you have met my father haha
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

cs_drums wrote:
ChaseTruck754 wrote: tear up a good truck & make it unusable" either.
AH I see you have met my father haha
Yours, mine, and probalby many guys on this board!


Some guys here are lucky enough to have parents & wives who get this stuff though...
User avatar
otter
Posts: 534
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:57 pm
Bronco Info: Currently in a holding pattern
Location: Hawaii

Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by otter »

User avatar
crisis88
Posts: 758
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:17 pm
Bronco Info: 94 fsb stock

Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by crisis88 »

otter wrote:http://www.arizonaprecisionfab.com/gall ... er-bronco/

This is a badass bronco!
This is one of the Broncos that inspired me to build mine. There's a video of it three wheeling in a parking lot.

I must have watched that video a thousand times.
User avatar
otter
Posts: 534
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:57 pm
Bronco Info: Currently in a holding pattern
Location: Hawaii

Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by otter »

crisis88 wrote:
otter wrote:http://www.arizonaprecisionfab.com/gall ... er-bronco/

This is a badass bronco!
This is one of the Broncos that inspired me to build mine. There's a video of it three wheeling in a parking lot.

I must have watched that video a thousand times.

I have seen the video, but never realize what was underneath. The mezzanine set up is on my "things I want to build list".
dtbback
Posts: 1677
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:45 am
Bronco Info: 1996 EB 351W!! First Bronco!! Plan: Prerunner/ Trail Rig/ SHTF All around Rig

Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by dtbback »

otter wrote:http://www.arizonaprecisionfab.com/gall ... er-bronco/

This is a badass bronco!

Post the video please.
User avatar
convoy
Posts: 355
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:08 pm
Location: San Clemente

Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by convoy »

Monday on the 55
Attachments
pabst_1.jpg
pabst_1.jpg (201.05 KiB) Viewed 2060 times
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

LOOOOOVE that truck!
dtbback
Posts: 1677
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:45 am
Bronco Info: 1996 EB 351W!! First Bronco!! Plan: Prerunner/ Trail Rig/ SHTF All around Rig

Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by dtbback »

That this is sweet!!!
User avatar
Cactus Cooler
Posts: 448
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:04 pm
Bronco Info: 90 Bronco EB EDITION

Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by Cactus Cooler »

Not sure who's this is, but I like it!
p87552n2.jpg
p87552n2.jpg (69.5 KiB) Viewed 1949 times
p87552n2.jpg
p87552n2.jpg (69.5 KiB) Viewed 1949 times
p87552n2.jpg
p87552n2.jpg (69.5 KiB) Viewed 1949 times
Found it in the FOR SALE section of RDC
Attachments
p87552n5.jpg
p87552n5.jpg (83.5 KiB) Viewed 1949 times
p87552n3.jpg
p87552n3.jpg (72.47 KiB) Viewed 1949 times
dtbback
Posts: 1677
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:45 am
Bronco Info: 1996 EB 351W!! First Bronco!! Plan: Prerunner/ Trail Rig/ SHTF All around Rig

Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by dtbback »

I think that one is for sale over on race dezert.
toddz69
Posts: 551
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:52 am

Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by toddz69 »

That's the infamous Locos Mocos Gadget Bronco. Nice rig.

Todd Z.
User avatar
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.

Post by Nick »

Image

Image
User avatar
birdco85
Posts: 837
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:35 am
Bronco Info: 95 5.8 MAF E4OD

Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by birdco85 »

Oh man that is SWEET!!!
dtbback
Posts: 1677
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:45 am
Bronco Info: 1996 EB 351W!! First Bronco!! Plan: Prerunner/ Trail Rig/ SHTF All around Rig

Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by dtbback »

Seriously sweet!!
squirelmurphy
Posts: 199
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:05 pm
Bronco Info: No broncos, but I have a 73 f100 with a big block. Does that count?

Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by squirelmurphy »

Is there any more of the blue Bronco? It's badass, but I'm really curious about the hood. It looks like a Ford teardrop T-Bolt style scoop backwards?

PBR truck is sweet, that's a given.

Not sure on the raptor thing. I think I'd rather have a stock Raptor.
User avatar
Andy Jones
Posts: 2209
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:47 pm
Bronco Info: In the Works!
Location: Canyon Lake,ca
Contact:

Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by Andy Jones »

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
yikes
Founder
Posts: 4138
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
Location: Yucaipa, CA

Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by yikes »

Who's stretch is that? ....I'll take Bronco #2 please. Looks like a LeDuc Bronco.
User avatar
Andy Jones
Posts: 2209
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:47 pm
Bronco Info: In the Works!
Location: Canyon Lake,ca
Contact:

Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by Andy Jones »

yikes wrote:Who's stretch is that? ....I'll take Bronco #2 please. Looks like a LeDuc Bronco.
I think #2 is a wicked fab Bronco.
And the stretch I've seen a few times in Vegas , with the RTS TT team. I think it's RTS? don't remember .
User avatar
funinthesun95
Posts: 1701
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 2:06 pm
Bronco Info: 1992 Bronco MAF UsShift
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by funinthesun95 »

Could be wrong but it looks like Alan Levinson Stretch Bronco ....
Post Reply