MORE Season Opener; Transaxle Engineering Challenge
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
MORE Season Opener; Transaxle Engineering Challenge
Season opener for MORE.....Planning to head out and provide Chase Support for Kaveman!!
WHEN: January 25th | WHERE: Barstow, California
Schedule of Events
Friday 1/24 Contingency 5pm to 9pm at Slash X
Saturday 1/25
7:15am Drivers Meeting at Start/Finish
8:15am Race starts
3:45pm Race ends
3:15pm Start/Finish closes
Track Information
Coming Soon
Important Announcements
1. No Alcohol in the pits! Immediate DQ will be inforced.
2. 50 MPH at Start/Finish area & all road crossings.
3. Radar guns will be used around the track.
4. MORE radio/relay, emergency use only: 151.715
5. All spectators must remain 150ft from the race course.
6. All pits must be a minimum of 100ft from the race course.
Race map:
http://moreracing.net/races/transaxle-2 ... 1-race-map
WHEN: January 25th | WHERE: Barstow, California
Schedule of Events
Friday 1/24 Contingency 5pm to 9pm at Slash X
Saturday 1/25
7:15am Drivers Meeting at Start/Finish
8:15am Race starts
3:45pm Race ends
3:15pm Start/Finish closes
Track Information
Coming Soon
Important Announcements
1. No Alcohol in the pits! Immediate DQ will be inforced.
2. 50 MPH at Start/Finish area & all road crossings.
3. Radar guns will be used around the track.
4. MORE radio/relay, emergency use only: 151.715
5. All spectators must remain 150ft from the race course.
6. All pits must be a minimum of 100ft from the race course.
Race map:
http://moreracing.net/races/transaxle-2 ... 1-race-map
-
greaslife
- Posts: 1128
- Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:24 pm
- Bronco Info: Home built is the way too go even if they don't like it.
- Location: inland impire
Re: MORE Season Opener; Transaxle Engineering Challenge
If I get my rear end done I'll be there. Don't think I'm going too work main I'm bringing Riley with me.
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: MORE Season Opener; Transaxle Engineering Challenge
greaslife wrote:If I get my rear end done I'll be there. Don't think I'm going too work main I'm bringing Riley with me.
I am planning to go straight to Hodge and then work the powerlines for Matt.
- hobbyturnedobsession
- Posts: 4673
- Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
- Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
- Location: High Desert CA
Re: MORE Season Opener; Transaxle Engineering Challenge
I'll be in main. Possibly bringing the buggy.
- mrmatt
- Posts: 161
- Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:49 am
- Bronco Info: I don't have a bronco but all of my chase crew does
- Location: garden grove,ca
Re: MORE Season Opener; Transaxle Engineering Challenge
I will be out there for sure! 
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: MORE Season Opener; Transaxle Engineering Challenge
mrmatt wrote:I will be out there for sure!
Ha!!
- hobbyturnedobsession
- Posts: 4673
- Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
- Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
- Location: High Desert CA
Re: MORE Season Opener; Transaxle Engineering Challenge
You'd better be otherwise it'd be a wasted trip for Carly and I!
- 93Broncobuff
- Posts: 1012
- Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:18 pm
- Bronco Info: 1993, 351w, K&N,4" Bilstein 5100 lift, procomp coils, SSFAB Beams, Giant R/A's
- Location: Huntington Beach, California
Re: MORE Season Opener; Transaxle Engineering Challenge
Il be there with the gf on sat, can i provide any assistance?
- Silverslk
- Posts: 1932
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:13 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 Eddie Baur Bronco......GONE to a better home
- Location: Garden Grove, CA
- Contact:
Re: MORE Season Opener; Transaxle Engineering Challenge
I can't make it. My son has a school event that day... Gee whiz, it seems like his events are always the same day as GFB stuff.... the Mojave trail thing, this... oh well... he graduates this year so I can live.
-
D1cker1
- Posts: 1255
- Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:44 pm
- Bronco Info: 93 EB Bronco 12"Over 40" BFG projects 5.13 gears in a 8.8... 1 seat and stripped Interior
- Location: ORANGE CUNTY, COMIFORNIA وس إنجليزي - عربي
Re: MORE Season Opener; Transaxle Engineering Challenge
The next big event is scheduled when he begins college.Silverslk wrote:I can't make it. My son has a school event that day... Gee whiz, it seems like his events are always the same day as GFB stuff.... the Mojave trail thing, this... oh well... he graduates this year so I can live.
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: MORE Season Opener; Transaxle Engineering Challenge
Hey Andy - at least the school event stuff is typically on random or different dates. Family birthdays are what kills my MORE race visits. And those things don't change dates - ever! I always just secretly hope MORE switches the dates of the races around a bit.
- mrmatt
- Posts: 161
- Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:49 am
- Bronco Info: I don't have a bronco but all of my chase crew does
- Location: garden grove,ca
Re: MORE Season Opener; Transaxle Engineering Challenge
Well Steve...the March race has now become the April race if that helps!
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: MORE Season Opener; Transaxle Engineering Challenge
It very well might!
-
D1cker1
- Posts: 1255
- Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:44 pm
- Bronco Info: 93 EB Bronco 12"Over 40" BFG projects 5.13 gears in a 8.8... 1 seat and stripped Interior
- Location: ORANGE CUNTY, COMIFORNIA وس إنجليزي - عربي
Re: MORE Season Opener; Transaxle Engineering Challenge
Dangit. This is another event I will miss, man life stuff gets in the way on the races.. I'm convinced. I'm convinced
-
BajaBronco13
- Bronco Broker
- Posts: 2434
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
- Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
- Location: Orange County, California
Re: MORE Season Opener; Transaxle Engineering Challenge
You better not flake on the LeDuc Swap Meet TMack!
Chris
Chris
-
greaslife
- Posts: 1128
- Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:24 pm
- Bronco Info: Home built is the way too go even if they don't like it.
- Location: inland impire
Re: MORE Season Opener; Transaxle Engineering Challenge
After today's events finding out we lost a friend of ours in a motorcycle accident yesterday I will not be out there with you guys this weakened . Have fun and PLEASE BE SAFE.
- 93Broncobuff
- Posts: 1012
- Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:18 pm
- Bronco Info: 1993, 351w, K&N,4" Bilstein 5100 lift, procomp coils, SSFAB Beams, Giant R/A's
- Location: Huntington Beach, California
Re: MORE Season Opener; Transaxle Engineering Challenge
I am sorry to hear about your loss josh. You will be missed at the race.
-
Rmc
- El Jefe
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm
- Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner
- Location: IE SoCal
- Contact:
Re: MORE Season Opener; Transaxle Engineering Challenge
Sry for your loss bro, condolences.
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: MORE Season Opener; Transaxle Engineering Challenge
Great to see some of you guys out there.
Matt, congrats on a great race, 3rd place and within 10 minutes of the win! excellent results and awesome race. Racing and Weather was great!!!
Matt, congrats on a great race, 3rd place and within 10 minutes of the win! excellent results and awesome race. Racing and Weather was great!!!
