LEDUC swap meet..... canceled on Feb 9th...

Races, meets, etc
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

LEDUC swap meet..... canceled on Feb 9th...

Post by tcm glx »

Let the shenanigans begin!! swap meet on the weekend immediately after KIng of the Hammers!
User avatar
Travisfab
Posts: 1274
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:09 pm
Bronco Info: 95 XLT 5.8 C6 Prerunner

Re: LEDUC swap meet..... canceled on Feb 9th...

Post by Travisfab »

Glad that it's not the same weekend as BAP, but it's only 2 weeks before my wife is due, don't think I can risk it.
User avatar
crisis88
Posts: 758
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:17 pm
Bronco Info: 94 fsb stock

Re: LEDUC swap meet..... canceled on Feb 9th...

Post by crisis88 »

I'm glad it got cancelled. I don't know why you would ever want to go to something like that!!
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: LEDUC swap meet..... canceled on Feb 9th...

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

7 days after my wife is due... That'll make it 2 years in a row I haven't gotten to go. Damn.
cs_drums
Posts: 2912
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:39 am
Bronco Info: 94 5.8 Bronco w/dreams of being finished

Re: LEDUC swap meet..... canceled on Feb 9th...

Post by cs_drums »

Are they coming up with a new date or is it just not happening
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: LEDUC swap meet..... canceled on Feb 9th...

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Every year on RDC & DR & other spots people try & say it's cancelled to trick people into not going.
cs_drums
Posts: 2912
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:39 am
Bronco Info: 94 5.8 Bronco w/dreams of being finished

Re: LEDUC swap meet..... canceled on Feb 9th...

Post by cs_drums »

HAHA thank god for GFB honesty! See you guys there.
BajaBronco13
Bronco Broker
Posts: 2434
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
Location: Orange County, California

Re: LEDUC swap meet..... canceled on Feb 9th...

Post by BajaBronco13 »

Will be there this year as always. Let's see will we have rain, snow or heavy winds this year?

Brian, Tony, you guys bringing your RCs for a little parking lot action?

Chris
User avatar
Andy Jones
Posts: 2209
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:47 pm
Bronco Info: In the Works!
Location: Canyon Lake,ca
Contact:

Re: LEDUC swap meet..... canceled on Feb 9th...

Post by Andy Jones »

I'll be rolling out to this shindig . Need some odds and ends for the Trophy Bronco.
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: LEDUC swap meet..... canceled on Feb 9th...

Post by tcm glx »

BajaBronco13 wrote:Will be there this year as always. Let's see will we have rain, snow or heavy winds this year?

Brian, Tony, you guys bringing your RCs for a little parking lot action?

Chris

Hellz yeah!!! And I am calling the forecast, sunny skies... mid 70s!! (Let me lie to myslef for now). The KOH race is the friday before, and every year for the last 3 have had LOUSY weather.... so I think we should prep for cold weather.

Thinking abuot bringing a big old tub of menudo to stay warm.
User avatar
philofab
Basura Blanca
Posts: 5643
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:37 am
Bronco Info: A pile of crap.
Location: Bullhead, AZ
Contact:

Re: LEDUC swap meet..... canceled on Feb 9th...

Post by philofab »

I am installing electric seat warmers in my jacket. I have Parker, Pismo, KOH, BAP, and this to deal with this year & I hate being cold. It already snowed at Henderson!!!!
User avatar
yikes
Founder
Posts: 4138
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
Location: Yucaipa, CA

Re: LEDUC swap meet..... canceled on Feb 9th...

Post by yikes »

BajaBronco13 wrote:Will be there this year as always. Let's see will we have rain, snow or heavy winds this year?

Brian, Tony, you guys bringing your RCs for a little parking lot action?

Chris
I'll be there. I could bring the trailer if you guys need a heater, but I'm not paying for two spaces again. Haha! Looking for bumps this year. 2x2's and 2x4's.
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: LEDUC swap meet..... canceled on Feb 9th...

Post by tcm glx »

I'll cover in exchange for a bed B!! It makes a hell of a difference man!


yikes wrote:
BajaBronco13 wrote:Will be there this year as always. Let's see will we have rain, snow or heavy winds this year?

Brian, Tony, you guys bringing your RCs for a little parking lot action?

Chris
I'll be there. I could bring the trailer if you guys need a heater, but I'm not paying for two spaces again. Haha! Looking for bumps this year. 2x2's and 2x4's.
User avatar
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.

Re: LEDUC swap meet..... canceled on Feb 9th...

Post by Nick »

yikes wrote:
BajaBronco13 wrote:Will be there this year as always. Let's see will we have rain, snow or heavy winds this year?

Brian, Tony, you guys bringing your RCs for a little parking lot action?

Chris
I'll be there. I could bring the trailer if you guys need a heater, but I'm not paying for two spaces again. Haha! Looking for bumps this year. 2x2's and 2x4's.
I'll chip in and bring a generator.
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: LEDUC swap meet..... canceled on Feb 9th...

Post by tcm glx »

tcm glx wrote:
BajaBronco13 wrote:Will be there this year as always. Let's see will we have rain, snow or heavy winds this year?

Brian, Tony, you guys bringing your RCs for a little parking lot action?

Chris

Hellz yeah!!! And I am calling the forecast, sunny skies... mid 70s!! (Let me lie to myslef for now). The KOH race is the friday before, and every year for the last 3 have had LOUSY weather.... so I think we should prep for cold weather.

Thinking abuot bringing a big old tub of menudo to stay warm.
Thoughts on some menudo??
Smart Alex
Posts: 292
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:25 pm
Bronco Info: 1991 351. lightweight special

Re: LEDUC swap meet..... canceled on Feb 9th...

Post by Smart Alex »

I like menuedo.... but then again I might be on a hydraulic diet.
nubreed71
Posts: 1531
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:48 pm
Bronco Info: 1997 F-250 Crewcab Shortbed

Re: LEDUC swap meet..... canceled on Feb 9th...

Post by nubreed71 »

I'm all for some menudo as long as it's not this kind:

Image

I'll definitely be there with a whole bunch of odds and ends to get rid of, and will be looking for some stuff for my truck as well. This time I won't have to bail so quick either!
User avatar
yikes
Founder
Posts: 4138
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
Location: Yucaipa, CA

Re: LEDUC swap meet..... canceled on Feb 9th...

Post by yikes »

Back to the trailer... It takes up two spaces and they charge $100. It would be stupid to bring it, if combined we don't have enough stuff to sell to utilize such a big "storefront". That being said, does anyone have anything to sell? I don't have shit this year. If you do, jump in. $20 for some space and a cozy place to hang out when it gets chilly. We'll have coffee, a microwave and I'll even let you use the bathroom if you promise not to make a mess.
BajaBronco13
Bronco Broker
Posts: 2434
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
Location: Orange County, California

Re: LEDUC swap meet..... canceled on Feb 9th...

Post by BajaBronco13 »

I'm in for pitching in on the trailer spot but I can't promise I won't wreck that bathroom B! Just warning you.

Chris
User avatar
yikes
Founder
Posts: 4138
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
Location: Yucaipa, CA

Re: LEDUC swap meet..... canceled on Feb 9th...

Post by yikes »

Alright, just for you Chris, I'll bring a scrub brush, disinfectant wipes.
Post Reply