Barstow friday after Turkey day.

Races, meets, etc
User avatar
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.

Barstow friday after Turkey day.

Post by Nick »

Anyone in for shaking up the turkey dinner in Barstow on friday?
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
User avatar
yikes
Founder
Posts: 4138
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
Location: Yucaipa, CA

Re: Barstow friday after Turkey day.

Post by yikes »

Yessir!
User avatar
BajaF250
Posts: 2430
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:47 pm
Bronco Info: 1982 Ford F250
Location: San Diego, CA
Contact:

Re: Barstow friday after Turkey day.

Post by BajaF250 »

Darn it, we have a house full of guests... can't take off! Bummed! :(
User avatar
Polarcub
Posts: 1949
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:53 pm
Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer and 95 XLT still in the shop........
Location: Brighton, TN

Re: Barstow friday after Turkey day.

Post by Polarcub »

I think you should head out to lucerne....Dad Kaveman mom, and us will be camping all weekend out there planning on doing some trail running
Jeremy
User avatar
hobbyturnedobsession
Posts: 4673
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
Location: High Desert CA

Re: Barstow friday after Turkey day.

Post by hobbyturnedobsession »

My parents are in Silverwood. I wonder if I just happen to miss the exit I could just happen to end up in barstow.
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
User avatar
yikes
Founder
Posts: 4138
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
Location: Yucaipa, CA

Re: Barstow friday after Turkey day.

Post by yikes »

hobbyturnedobsession wrote:My parents are in Silverwood. I wonder if I just happen to miss the exit I could just happen to end up in barstow.
I'll be in Pinon Hills for Thanksgiving with my parents. Staying the night, then a hop skip and a jump to the bumps.
User avatar
Becks_Bronco
Posts: 1275
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:12 pm
Bronco Info: 96 Eddie Bauer, 5.8
Location: Antioch

Re: Barstow friday after Turkey day.

Post by Becks_Bronco »

If i can get my rear shock mount in before Thursday, i might try to make this. Going to be at my parent's in Yucca Valley for Turkey day...
User avatar
Polarcub
Posts: 1949
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:53 pm
Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer and 95 XLT still in the shop........
Location: Brighton, TN

Re: Barstow friday after Turkey day.

Post by Polarcub »

Becks_Bronco wrote:If i can get my rear shock mount in before Thursday, i might try to make this. Going to be at my parent's in Yucca Valley for Turkey day...
Will we will be in landers all weekend if you dont want to drive all the way to barstow, about 20 mins out from yucca. Not sure of exact details on where we are running around yet though fri-sat.
Jeremy
User avatar
fixxor
Posts: 127
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:52 pm
Bronco Info: 03 Ranger 4x4 no more bronco :(
Location: Corona

Re: Barstow friday after Turkey day.

Post by fixxor »

Should be out by camp rock rd friday/saturday. Gotta test out my new setup better :)
User avatar
Polarcub
Posts: 1949
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:53 pm
Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer and 95 XLT still in the shop........
Location: Brighton, TN

Re: Barstow friday after Turkey day.

Post by Polarcub »

fixxor wrote:Should be out by camp rock rd friday/saturday. Gotta test out my new setup better :)
Sweet Carl, let me know call/text) when you will be over that way I think we may be doing some stuff near there be good to see you and the new set up in the rear. BTW how are you liking it so far?
Jeremy
User avatar
bajascott
My belly is my best friend
Posts: 2006
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:29 pm
Bronco Info: its black, its fun to drive,and i dont have enough money to build it the way i want to!:)
Location: southern oregon
Contact:

Re: Barstow friday after Turkey day.

Post by bajascott »

......have fun fellers wish i could go!!
Last edited by bajascott on Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FRONT YARD FABRICATION
http://ssfab-n-offroad.com/
User avatar
SuperSixAxis
Posts: 363
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:11 pm
Bronco Info: 1996 5.8, E4OD
Location: Honolulu, Hi(Vegas 2012)
Contact:

Re: Barstow friday after Turkey day.

Post by SuperSixAxis »

Who is going. I would like to see what the stock 96 can do.

Lets ink this in!
User avatar
Polarcub
Posts: 1949
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:53 pm
Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer and 95 XLT still in the shop........
Location: Brighton, TN

Re: Barstow friday after Turkey day.

Post by Polarcub »

SuperSixAxis wrote:Who is going. I would like to see what the stock 96 can do.

Lets ink this in!
Well I think Nick and Brian are headed to barstow ..... Offer is there if you want to meet up out in the landers area with my family and I I think Carl and Becks will be out too...The family plan is to explore a few trails in the area not neccesarily a go fast thing just messing around the area. My mom and dad are looking for a grave of someone (cant remeber the name) they have a GPS point haha and some other points of interest if your interested I can PM my number to you.
Jeremy
User avatar
only1mikey
Posts: 494
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:06 pm
Bronco Info: 84 Bronco
Location: Simi Valley, CA

Re: Barstow friday after Turkey day.

Post by only1mikey »

Me and some friends will be all over Barstow and Lucerne This weekend!

Can't wait to get out of work today actually so I can get the Bronco ready!

Mike
User avatar
mrmatt
Posts: 161
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:49 am
Bronco Info: I don't have a bronco but all of my chase crew does
Location: garden grove,ca

Re: Barstow friday after Turkey day.

Post by mrmatt »

Polarcub wrote:
SuperSixAxis wrote:Who is going. I would like to see what the stock 96 can do.

Lets ink this in!
Well I think Nick and Brian are headed to barstow ..... Offer is there if you want to meet up out in the landers area with my family and I I think Carl and Becks will be out too...The family plan is to explore a few trails in the area not neccesarily a go fast thing just messing around the area. My mom and dad are looking for a grave of someone (cant remeber the name) they have a GPS point haha and some other points of interest if your interested I can PM my number to you.


They are looking for the grave of "Willy Boy"
User avatar
Becks_Bronco
Posts: 1275
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:12 pm
Bronco Info: 96 Eddie Bauer, 5.8
Location: Antioch

Re: Barstow friday after Turkey day.

Post by Becks_Bronco »

I brought the bronco out to Yucca with me, so if you guys are going to be in Landers let me know. 714-369-5957. Anyone is welcome to take down my number if they want and keep me in the loop
User avatar
yikes
Founder
Posts: 4138
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
Location: Yucaipa, CA

Re: Barstow friday after Turkey day.

Post by yikes »

Nick pulled three strikes. He's out. Can someone post a meeting place out at Lucerne? My phone is dieing, so what frequency are you going to be on? BFG, Kaveman, Weatherman?
User avatar
only1mikey
Posts: 494
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:06 pm
Bronco Info: 84 Bronco
Location: Simi Valley, CA

Re: Barstow friday after Turkey day.

Post by only1mikey »

It looks like my group is doing a trip to giant rock from slash x on Saturday. We always run BFG Pits so if you hear us and wanna meet up give us a shout out!

Mike
User avatar
hobbyturnedobsession
Posts: 4673
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
Location: High Desert CA

Re: Barstow friday after Turkey day.

Post by hobbyturnedobsession »

I can't make it I have the bronco front end in pieces in my impassable garage and the diff is bad. Ill be there for the race though!
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
User avatar
Becks_Bronco
Posts: 1275
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:12 pm
Bronco Info: 96 Eddie Bauer, 5.8
Location: Antioch

Re: Barstow friday after Turkey day.

Post by Becks_Bronco »

Jeremy was kind enough to invite me along on a little family excursion out into the Yucca Valley area. Snapped some pics :)

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Post Reply