King of Hammers 2014

Races, meets, etc
Mojo
Posts: 444
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:55 pm
Bronco Info: 96eb 5.8, custom SS exh, C&T/uniball, Heim R-arms, 35"bajas 4.88s F53 w/SOLO shackle PRPs
Location: Prescott, AZ
Contact:

Re: King of Hammers 2014

Post by Mojo »

Looks like I'm coming out for the day Friday. Bringing my 5 year old son & nephew. I'll probably be out there around 8am. Look forward to meeeting you guys.

Matt
User avatar
yikes
Founder
Posts: 4138
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
Location: Yucaipa, CA

Re: King of Hammers 2014

Post by yikes »

Right on Matt!!




Gnarly....


User avatar
RyanDS650X
Posts: 1868
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:13 am
Bronco Info: Autofab '96 XLT 5.8
Location: Mesa, AZ
Contact:

Re: King of Hammers 2014

Post by RyanDS650X »

Damn... Those guys wadded that truck on the lake bed at Primm too. Kart wheel and everything.
User avatar
RyanDS650X
Posts: 1868
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:13 am
Bronco Info: Autofab '96 XLT 5.8
Location: Mesa, AZ
Contact:

Re: King of Hammers 2014

Post by RyanDS650X »

Auxiliarypower
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:26 am
Bronco Info: I have no Bronco but what I do have is a Quad that takes video of Bronco's in Mudda Fucken ACTION!

Re: King of Hammers 2014

Post by Auxiliarypower »

Hey Hey GFB's here are some links to my footage of the race had fun and thank you all for the invite!


Race footage!

[youtube]http://youtu.be/LgpaiA4YpFU[/youtube]

GFB footage!

[youtube]http://youtu.be/2pGrZp7nBQc[/youtube]
Auxiliarypower
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:26 am
Bronco Info: I have no Bronco but what I do have is a Quad that takes video of Bronco's in Mudda Fucken ACTION!

Re: King of Hammers 2014

Post by Auxiliarypower »

Hey Hey GFB's here are some links to my footage of the race had fun and thank you all for the invite!


Race footage!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/LgpaiA4YpFU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

GFB footage!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/2pGrZp7nBQc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Auxiliarypower
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:26 am
Bronco Info: I have no Bronco but what I do have is a Quad that takes video of Bronco's in Mudda Fucken ACTION!

Re: King of Hammers 2014

Post by Auxiliarypower »

Hey Hey GFB's here are some links to my footage of the race had fun and thank you all for the invite!


Race footage!

http://youtu.be/LgpaiA4YpFU

GFB footage!

http://youtu.be/2pGrZp7nBQc
bajabuck
Posts: 199
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:48 pm
Bronco Info: 87 Bronco with some Autofab parts held on with bailing wire and duct tape

Re: King of Hammers 2014

Post by bajabuck »

Auxiliarypower wrote:Hey Hey GFB's here are some links to my footage of the race had fun and thank you all for the invite!

Race footage!
http://youtu.be/LgpaiA4YpFU
GFB footage!
http://youtu.be/2pGrZp7nBQc
Great! One more cool toy I must now have.... Never going to get the Bronco painted.....
Auxiliarypower
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:26 am
Bronco Info: I have no Bronco but what I do have is a Quad that takes video of Bronco's in Mudda Fucken ACTION!

Re: King of Hammers 2014

Post by Auxiliarypower »

bajabuck wrote:
Auxiliarypower wrote:Hey Hey GFB's here are some links to my footage of the race had fun and thank you all for the invite!

Race footage!
http://youtu.be/LgpaiA4YpFU
GFB footage!
http://youtu.be/2pGrZp7nBQc
Great! One more cool toy I must now have.... Never going to get the Bronco painted.....

Get the Bronco Painted this is no cheap hobby to get into!
User avatar
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.

Re: King of Hammers 2014

Post by Nick »

Auxiliarypower wrote:
GFB footage!

http://youtu.be/2pGrZp7nBQc
First off, Welcome to the site!

This is by far one of the neatest things I've seen!

And how cool that it features Brian, the last standing founder of the site that still owns a bronco
User avatar
RyanDS650X
Posts: 1868
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:13 am
Bronco Info: Autofab '96 XLT 5.8
Location: Mesa, AZ
Contact:

Re: King of Hammers 2014

Post by RyanDS650X »

Just wait till the next trip! Hes got some upgrades on the way...
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: King of Hammers 2014

Post by tcm glx »

In no particular order
A awesome EB that we saw out there
Image

Image

I will let Andy explain
Image

Awesome views
Image
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: King of Hammers 2014

Post by tcm glx »

I like mogs
Image

Spotted sitting very low for 37s...nice
Image
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: King of Hammers 2014

Post by tcm glx »

Awesome sunrise shot
Image


Bro, do you even prerun
Image


I am having a greaaaaat time
Image

Let's do this
Image
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: King of Hammers 2014

Post by tcm glx »

Last but not least, Ryan had a manlier meal
Image
User avatar
RyanDS650X
Posts: 1868
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:13 am
Bronco Info: Autofab '96 XLT 5.8
Location: Mesa, AZ
Contact:

Re: King of Hammers 2014

Post by RyanDS650X »

I ate the entire Bronco!
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: King of Hammers 2014

Post by tcm glx »

Hahahah. I guess I should use preview

Image
User avatar
yikes
Founder
Posts: 4138
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
Location: Yucaipa, CA

Re: King of Hammers 2014

Post by yikes »

Auxiliarypower wrote:Hey Hey GFB's here are some links to my footage of the race had fun and thank you all for the invite!


Race footage!

http://youtu.be/LgpaiA4YpFU

GFB footage!

http://youtu.be/2pGrZp7nBQc

That was awesome! Thanks for putting that together Anthony. It was so cool to get a call saying to wait, we're sending out the helicopter. Hahaha!
User avatar
yikes
Founder
Posts: 4138
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
Location: Yucaipa, CA

Re: King of Hammers 2014

Post by yikes »

What a great weekend. Had an awesome time at the race. Bummed that Andy and Andrew had issues, but we all do if we spend enough time in the dirt. Right? Glad it all worked out. Met some good people as a result. Thanks to TCM GLX for getting D1cker and I the honeymoon suite. Sorry if I was too hard on you D1cker...in the Bronco. It was a rough ride through some of the bigger whoops. I'll keep working on that. Well, I have to say...a Toyo let me down for the first time since I began running them in 2006/7. Got a pin hole puncture and started losing air. Dangit! Time to look for a better tire.

Thanks for the good times guys and thanks again to Anthony (Auxiliarypower) for that amazing aerial work.
drewbee88
Posts: 502
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:18 pm
Bronco Info: Rhonda the Bronco is her name, shredding dirt is her game.
Location: Modesto, CA

Re: King of Hammers 2014

Post by drewbee88 »

It was great meeting you all and putting screen names to actual names and faces. I really appreciate the help out there.
Yikes saved the day!
next year my beast will be making the trip from NorCal and hopefully swap meet is same weekend as KOH next year so i can kill two birds with one gas bill.
Post Reply