As long as the weekend is not on a major race weekend, I'm in, so you guys pick a weekend and let me know as soon as you can.
Snow pack not a big issue this year
Best early, as it's hunting season at the end of August. Hunter's don't take kindly to us scaring off the prey.guard wrote:How about June 13-15? I think that's the week after the Baja 500. If that doesn't work, perhaps towards the end of August?
I would love to do a Sierras trip. Just throwing some info in to the mix, I believe we are due for a Los Amigos run in August. Past BajaHID runs were:yikes wrote:Best early, as it's hunting season at the end of August. Hunter's don't take kindly to us scaring off the prey.guard wrote:How about June 13-15? I think that's the week after the Baja 500. If that doesn't work, perhaps towards the end of August?
I will definitely try to have bronco done and tested for this trip. Especially since y'all are headed up my way!Silverslk wrote:I'm interested.... but I'd be looking to camp at this beautiful spot you speak of.
That takes me out.....bummer. Guess I'll have to stick to the GoFast trips. Thanks for putting this together.Broncodawg wrote:Takes 4x4 to ge to this camp spot and it is only a couple hundred feet from wilderness. It'll take 30 minutes to get back to asphalt and then about 20 miles back to Bishop so you oughta camp....haha!
Bummer, Jim! Maybe the re-do on the Bronco should include some expedition-type mods. You don't have much on the to-do list anyway!1Hondalover wrote:That takes me out.....bummer. Guess I'll have to stick to the GoFast trips. Thanks for putting this together.Broncodawg wrote:Takes 4x4 to ge to this camp spot and it is only a couple hundred feet from wilderness. It'll take 30 minutes to get back to asphalt and then about 20 miles back to Bishop so you oughta camp....haha!