2013 Baja HID run

Races, meets, etc
bajabuck
Posts: 199
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:48 pm
Bronco Info: 87 Bronco with some Autofab parts held on with bailing wire and duct tape

Re: 2013 Baja HID run

Post by bajabuck »

I was considering taking my bike also. I really want to do it in the Bronco for this trip then do a separate trip on the bike.

As for fuel Philo I will have 2 Jerry cans on board so I think I spot you a gallon or 2. Just FYI for your planning- I have a trip to Lone Pine the week before the Mojave run so if the Bronco acts up I may so up on my bike and I will be in the same boat as you for fuel.
D1cker1
Posts: 1255
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:44 pm
Bronco Info: 93 EB Bronco 12"Over 40" BFG projects 5.13 gears in a 8.8... 1 seat and stripped Interior
Location: ORANGE CUNTY, COMIFORNIA وس إنجليزي - عربي

Re: 2013 Baja HID run

Post by D1cker1 »

What bike are you guys taking?
User avatar
philofab
Basura Blanca
Posts: 5643
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:37 am
Bronco Info: A pile of crap.
Location: Bullhead, AZ
Contact:

Re: 2013 Baja HID run

Post by philofab »

XR400R if it's ready, XR650 if not.

If those don't go, The Explorer.
bajabuck
Posts: 199
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:48 pm
Bronco Info: 87 Bronco with some Autofab parts held on with bailing wire and duct tape

Re: 2013 Baja HID run

Post by bajabuck »

If I were to take a bike, (not likely) it would be my KTM 450 exc.
User avatar
RyanDS650X
Posts: 1868
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:13 am
Bronco Info: Autofab '96 XLT 5.8
Location: Mesa, AZ
Contact:

Re: 2013 Baja HID run

Post by RyanDS650X »

Im out :evil: work has me in Houston. Have a great time guys.
bajabuck
Posts: 199
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:48 pm
Bronco Info: 87 Bronco with some Autofab parts held on with bailing wire and duct tape

Re: 2013 Baja HID run

Post by bajabuck »

RyanDS650X wrote:Im out :evil: work has me in Houston. Have a great time guys.
Bummer Ryan- See you guys next time though!
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: 2013 Baja HID run

Post by tcm glx »

RyanDS650X wrote:Im out :evil: work has me in Houston. Have a great time guys.

Unacceptable Ryan!!!!! What gives!
User avatar
RyanDS650X
Posts: 1868
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:13 am
Bronco Info: Autofab '96 XLT 5.8
Location: Mesa, AZ
Contact:

Re: 2013 Baja HID run

Post by RyanDS650X »

Duty calls bro... im out for the B1K also. Ugh.
User avatar
Quailhunter
Posts: 356
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:29 am
Bronco Info: 74 F100 Stepside 408 sbf complete Autofab truck 74 F-250 Supercab Shortbed
Location: San Diego,CA

Re: 2013 Baja HID run

Post by Quailhunter »

RyanDS650X wrote:Im out :evil: work has me in Houston. Have a great time guys.
Hit the flying Saucer downtown for a cold beer and warm potato salad. Trust me
User avatar
SteveG
Admin
Posts: 6177
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
Location: Arroyo Grande, CA

Re: 2013 Baja HID run

Post by SteveG »

Warm potato salad? That's just crazy.
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: 2013 Baja HID run

Post by tcm glx »

tcm glx wrote:BAJAHID Excursion 2013 updated list ....

1. Tom - BajaF250. Booked
2. Tony - tcm-glx. Booked
3. Chris, Tony and Christopher- BajaBronco13. Booked

4. Travis - Travisfab (maybe)
5. Ryan - Ryands650X
6. Michael - Guard. Booked
7. Jose - Crisis888. Greg - Broncodawg
9. Chris - Philofab
10. Tony - Dicker1
11. Brian - Yikes. Booked
12. Jesse - 323bronco
13. Augi - Augi-E7TE
14. Andy - Silverslk15. Don - Dondrcc
16. Robert - RMC
17. Steve -SteveG Booked
18. Ruben - Fufimi (maybe)
19. John - Autofab
20. Tiffany and Courtney - Autofab
21. Ryan - Autofab
22. Vic - VRed Booked
23. Will West
24. Chris, Alyssa, Jim and Dawn
25. Mikey - Only1Mikey
26. Patrick - Otter
25. Dave Slapp - y-style
26. Bill from Bill Mobile
27. Chris- Philo (Doesnt need to book)
27. Buck - Bajabuck Booked
User avatar
philofab
Basura Blanca
Posts: 5643
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:37 am
Bronco Info: A pile of crap.
Location: Bullhead, AZ
Contact:

Re: 2013 Baja HID run

Post by philofab »

Why am I #9 and #27?
User avatar
otter
Posts: 534
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:57 pm
Bronco Info: Currently in a holding pattern
Location: Hawaii

Re: 2013 Baja HID run

Post by otter »

Well I am out. Pissed, but I am going in for surgery on Oct 4th and won't be able to drive for a few weeks.
D1cker1
Posts: 1255
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:44 pm
Bronco Info: 93 EB Bronco 12"Over 40" BFG projects 5.13 gears in a 8.8... 1 seat and stripped Interior
Location: ORANGE CUNTY, COMIFORNIA وس إنجليزي - عربي

Re: 2013 Baja HID run

Post by D1cker1 »

otter wrote:Well I am out. Pissed, but I am going in for surgery on Oct 4th and won't be able to drive for a few weeks.
Weak.
User avatar
otter
Posts: 534
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:57 pm
Bronco Info: Currently in a holding pattern
Location: Hawaii

Re: 2013 Baja HID run

Post by otter »

D1cker1 wrote:
otter wrote:Well I am out. Pissed, but I am going in for surgery on Oct 4th and won't be able to drive for a few weeks.
Weak.
Haha. Well my dumbass made it a 5spd. Kind of hard to drive with one arm. Trust me if I kind figure it out I will be there. Not sure how bad it will be.
User avatar
guard
Posts: 424
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:51 pm
Bronco Info: 1996 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Loma Linda, CA
Contact:

Re: 2013 Baja HID run

Post by guard »

Cause you're worth mentioning twice!
D1cker1
Posts: 1255
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:44 pm
Bronco Info: 93 EB Bronco 12"Over 40" BFG projects 5.13 gears in a 8.8... 1 seat and stripped Interior
Location: ORANGE CUNTY, COMIFORNIA وس إنجليزي - عربي

Re: 2013 Baja HID run

Post by D1cker1 »

otter wrote:
D1cker1 wrote:
otter wrote:Well I am out. Pissed, but I am going in for surgery on Oct 4th and won't be able to drive for a few weeks.
Weak.
Haha. Well my dumbass made it a 5spd. Kind of hard to drive with one arm. Trust me if I kind figure it out I will be there. Not sure how bad it will be.
FUFIMI, who may not ride with cs_druns is a excellent co driver.
User avatar
BajaF250
Posts: 2430
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:47 pm
Bronco Info: 1982 Ford F250
Location: San Diego, CA
Contact:

Re: 2013 Baja HID run

Post by BajaF250 »

philofab wrote:Why am I #9 and #27?
More importantly is why have you only paid ONCE? You haven't paid for #9, but have for #27!!!! :shock:
User avatar
BajaF250
Posts: 2430
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:47 pm
Bronco Info: 1982 Ford F250
Location: San Diego, CA
Contact:

Re: 2013 Baja HID run

Post by BajaF250 »

Ok, here's the admin part of the trip. For all that plan to attend, please read and understand the disclaimer here... there will also be a copy in your trail book you will receive the first day of the trip.
Attachments
LIABILITY DISCLAIMER 2013v1.1_Page_1.jpg
LIABILITY DISCLAIMER 2013v1.1_Page_1.jpg (127.34 KiB) Viewed 715 times
LIABILITY DISCLAIMER 2013v1.1_Page_2.jpg
LIABILITY DISCLAIMER 2013v1.1_Page_2.jpg (100.99 KiB) Viewed 715 times
User avatar
BajaF250
Posts: 2430
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:47 pm
Bronco Info: 1982 Ford F250
Location: San Diego, CA
Contact:

Re: 2013 Baja HID run

Post by BajaF250 »

Apparently the permit process takes a couple of weeks... our permit is in and has been accepted and paid for... just waiting for the final approval. We're heading up on Saturday to do a quick prerun and check out our selected camp spot... and hopefully get the Park Ranger's approval... they watch this pretty carefully with a group our size. So, keep your fingers crossed that it all goes smoothly!

CAN'T WAIT for this trip... this will be a blast!
Post Reply