Pre Baja GTG BBQ in Barstow....... April 21st
- AussieRod
- Posts: 2818
- Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:43 am
- Bronco Info: 81 Bronco XLT, 250 alloy head crossflow 6, NP435/NP208, 4:10 gears, 31-10.5R15 M/Ts.
- Location: Downunder
Re: Pre Baja GTG BBQ in Barstow....... April 21st
Assuming San Diego gas price is what - $4.10 per gallon? Here, the equialent is $5.70 per gallon (AU$1.52 per litre, 1 US gal = 3.75 litres). 
- mrmatt
- Posts: 161
- Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:49 am
- Bronco Info: I don't have a bronco but all of my chase crew does
- Location: garden grove,ca
Re: Pre Baja GTG BBQ in Barstow....... April 21st
Pre Run It wrote:Polarcub wrote:That is why I like my little trailer....lol
Best $500 bucks I ever spent. Towed it from Temecula to glamis two weekends ago. When I got to brawley and filled her up only took $44 My buddy spent $400 in his motorhome round trip.
I'll be there and gonna camp out bringing the wife and probably one of the kids. If greaselife gets the Kart done kids will be pre running too.
Tent trailers are awesome! I love mine. 1976 jayco!
make sure to visit us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kaveman-M ... 4672679441
-
greaslife
- Posts: 1128
- Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:24 pm
- Bronco Info: Home built is the way too go even if they don't like it.
- Location: inland impire
Re: Pre Baja GTG BBQ in Barstow....... April 21st
i keep trying too talk the old lady into one but no go yet
I have been me for 32 years and know i cant spell for Sh!$ so get over it . Thanks Josh
- Pre Run It
- Posts: 203
- Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:53 am
- Bronco Info: 93' 5.8 glass F & B 2.5 pro series FOX with Res, Caged, bfg projects beadlocks currie
- Location: Temecula, Ca
Re: Pre Baja GTG BBQ in Barstow....... April 21st
[quote="greaslife"]i keep trying too talk the old lady into one but no go yet[/quote
We were out picking up a quad and I saw the ad on craigslist randomly enought it was on the way to the next stop. So When I pulled up at the house where the trailer was she wouldn't even get out. After the first trip out in it she was like "alright, I see why you bought it now"
We were out picking up a quad and I saw the ad on craigslist randomly enought it was on the way to the next stop. So When I pulled up at the house where the trailer was she wouldn't even get out. After the first trip out in it she was like "alright, I see why you bought it now"
- hobbyturnedobsession
- Posts: 4673
- Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
- Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
- Location: High Desert CA
Re: Pre Baja GTG BBQ in Barstow....... April 21st
My wife loves the pop up trailers. Easy to use and easy to tow.
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: Pre Baja GTG BBQ in Barstow....... April 21st
Some DR folks are also planning to be out on the 21st
http://www.dezertrangers.com/vb/general ... 158668.htm
http://www.dezertrangers.com/vb/general ... 158668.htm
- Deleted Account
- Posts: 531
- Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:41 pm
- Bronco Info: depends on what day
- Location: Ramona, California
Re: Pre Baja GTG BBQ in Barstow....... April 21st
awsome.... bring some popcorn and a chair to watch the entertainmenttcm glx wrote:Some DR folks are also planning to be out on the 21st
http://www.dezertrangers.com/vb/general ... 158668.htm
Mark Kiefer
Southwest Performance
858-449-2292
http://www.southwestperformance.net
Pics
http://www.photobucket.com/home/southwe ... /allalbums
http://www.facebook.com/SouthwestPerformance
Southwest Performance
858-449-2292
http://www.southwestperformance.net
Pics
http://www.photobucket.com/home/southwe ... /allalbums
http://www.facebook.com/SouthwestPerformance
-
greaslife
- Posts: 1128
- Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:24 pm
- Bronco Info: Home built is the way too go even if they don't like it.
- Location: inland impire
Re: Pre Baja GTG BBQ in Barstow....... April 21st
where we setting up camp
I have been me for 32 years and know i cant spell for Sh!$ so get over it . Thanks Josh
- Pre Run It
- Posts: 203
- Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:53 am
- Bronco Info: 93' 5.8 glass F & B 2.5 pro series FOX with Res, Caged, bfg projects beadlocks currie
- Location: Temecula, Ca
Re: Pre Baja GTG BBQ in Barstow....... April 21st
Yeah sounds like a decent amount of the DR guys are heading out.
....Video and Photo Shoot Friday April 20th in Barstow.
Just figured I would throw it out there. Anyone who is or was thinking about getting an LED light bar hit me up. I will offer the lights to you at my hard cost for any light purchased and mounted for our Professional Video and Photo shoot in Barstow on April 20th. Friday around 4pm were meeting and shoot will start at dusk and continue untill dark. It will be with a well know offroad shop and Two race trucks we have some DD prerunners coming out but I would like to get some GFB members out there.
Please PM if your interested.
....Video and Photo Shoot Friday April 20th in Barstow.
Just figured I would throw it out there. Anyone who is or was thinking about getting an LED light bar hit me up. I will offer the lights to you at my hard cost for any light purchased and mounted for our Professional Video and Photo shoot in Barstow on April 20th. Friday around 4pm were meeting and shoot will start at dusk and continue untill dark. It will be with a well know offroad shop and Two race trucks we have some DD prerunners coming out but I would like to get some GFB members out there.
Please PM if your interested.
-
D1cker1
- Posts: 1255
- Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:44 pm
- Bronco Info: 93 EB Bronco 12"Over 40" BFG projects 5.13 gears in a 8.8... 1 seat and stripped Interior
- Location: ORANGE CUNTY, COMIFORNIA وس إنجليزي - عربي
Re: Pre Baja GTG BBQ in Barstow....... April 21st
I may make this if I'm not working.. Need $$ so u don't dring the
Group down...
Group down...
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: Pre Baja GTG BBQ in Barstow....... April 21st
So who is in?
- BajaF250
- Posts: 2430
- Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:47 pm
- Bronco Info: 1982 Ford F250
- Location: San Diego, CA
- Contact:
Re: Pre Baja GTG BBQ in Barstow....... April 21st
T,tcm glx wrote:So who is in?
Distinct possibility that I'll be out of town now.... not yet 100% out, but it's not looking good.
-
greaslife
- Posts: 1128
- Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:24 pm
- Bronco Info: Home built is the way too go even if they don't like it.
- Location: inland impire
Re: Pre Baja GTG BBQ in Barstow....... April 21st
greaselife + fam will be their friday- Sunday
tony where do you want too set up camp that way when i pull in friday whit HTO. we can set up there
tony where do you want too set up camp that way when i pull in friday whit HTO. we can set up there
I have been me for 32 years and know i cant spell for Sh!$ so get over it . Thanks Josh
- RyanDS650X
- Posts: 1868
- Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:13 am
- Bronco Info: Autofab '96 XLT 5.8
- Location: Mesa, AZ
- Contact:
Re: Pre Baja GTG BBQ in Barstow....... April 21st
Im rollin out saturday morning.
'96 XLT 5.8l lil edelbrock, lil Autofab, LOTTA fun.
"I wouldnt even call adding beer as part of a prep...its like putting tires on the vehicle, you just do it."
-shockseals.com
"I wouldnt even call adding beer as part of a prep...its like putting tires on the vehicle, you just do it."
-shockseals.com
-
323bronco
- Posts: 231
- Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:46 pm
- Bronco Info: 1989 BRONCO TTB with 96 front clip
Re: Pre Baja GTG BBQ in Barstow....... April 21st
Im in + 2 buddies were headn up friday nite.
- hobbyturnedobsession
- Posts: 4673
- Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
- Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
- Location: High Desert CA
Re: Pre Baja GTG BBQ in Barstow....... April 21st
Did a shake down this weekend. Carly and I will be out there!
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
- Silverslk
- Posts: 1932
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:13 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 Eddie Baur Bronco......GONE to a better home
- Location: Garden Grove, CA
- Contact:
Re: Pre Baja GTG BBQ in Barstow....... April 21st
Whats the timeline look like for this? When is everyone meeting? When is everyone eating? I might make it out but Lily has plans for that afternoon/evening so just comparing timelines.
SteveG wrote:The point? It's amazing these front ends go down the road straight in any form! The TTB is brute. A broad sword and not a scalpel. That's why I love it!
Re: Pre Baja GTG BBQ in Barstow....... April 21st
I plan on coming out on Saturday morning with the fam for the day. Possibly stay The night.
-
greaslife
- Posts: 1128
- Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:24 pm
- Bronco Info: Home built is the way too go even if they don't like it.
- Location: inland impire
Re: Pre Baja GTG BBQ in Barstow....... April 21st
talked to HTO and we decided to camp close too start finsh off Hodge Rd if you all want too too meet up at our camp were cool with that
I have been me for 32 years and know i cant spell for Sh!$ so get over it . Thanks Josh
- Polarcub
- Posts: 1949
- Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:53 pm
- Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer and 95 XLT still in the shop........
- Location: Brighton, TN
Re: Pre Baja GTG BBQ in Barstow....... April 21st
greaslife wrote:talked to HTO and we decided to camp close too start finsh off Hodge Rd if you all want too too meet up at our camp were cool with that
Start finish is off of outlet center....
Jeremy

