Quick Barstow run - Sat 16th
- Silverslk
- Posts: 1932
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:13 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 Eddie Baur Bronco......GONE to a better home
- Location: Garden Grove, CA
- Contact:
Re: Quick Barstow run - Sat 16th
and more
- Attachments
-
- IMAG0653.jpg (41.99 KiB) Viewed 1207 times
-
- IMAG0651.jpg (45.11 KiB) Viewed 1207 times
-
- IMAG0650.jpg (42.56 KiB) Viewed 1207 times
-
- IMAG0649.jpg (43.01 KiB) Viewed 1207 times
SteveG wrote:The point? It's amazing these front ends go down the road straight in any form! The TTB is brute. A broad sword and not a scalpel. That's why I love it!
- Silverslk
- Posts: 1932
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:13 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 Eddie Baur Bronco......GONE to a better home
- Location: Garden Grove, CA
- Contact:
Re: Quick Barstow run - Sat 16th
another
- Attachments
-
- IMAG0654.jpg (39.18 KiB) Viewed 1207 times
SteveG wrote:The point? It's amazing these front ends go down the road straight in any form! The TTB is brute. A broad sword and not a scalpel. That's why I love it!
- Silverslk
- Posts: 1932
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:13 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 Eddie Baur Bronco......GONE to a better home
- Location: Garden Grove, CA
- Contact:
Re: Quick Barstow run - Sat 16th
And the end to a great day with good friends!!!!
Brian in his "high downforce" setting because LeMans is on.
Brian in his "high downforce" setting because LeMans is on.
- Attachments
-
- IMAG0655.jpg (47.75 KiB) Viewed 1207 times
SteveG wrote:The point? It's amazing these front ends go down the road straight in any form! The TTB is brute. A broad sword and not a scalpel. That's why I love it!
- economig
- Posts: 1101
- Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:15 am
- Bronco Info: 1994 Eddie Bauer 5.8L
- Location: SW Riverside County
Quick Barstow run - Sat 16th
Looks sooo fun!!! Great posts guys! Jealous 
Last edited by economig on Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
T H R E A T Motorsports
- Nick
- Founder
- Posts: 3973
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
- Location: La Habra Ca.
Re: Quick Barstow run - Sat 16th
Looks like the truck did well!
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
- Polarcub
- Posts: 1949
- Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:53 pm
- Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer and 95 XLT still in the shop........
- Location: Brighton, TN
Re: Quick Barstow run - Sat 16th
Looks like a nice shakedown trip....I cant wait to get my bronco running again and test.. Your Bronco is working well B.
Jeremy
Re: Quick Barstow run - Sat 16th
Looks like you guys had a great time out there! Ive gotta make one of these trips with you guys. The bronco is looking great Brian
- hobbyturnedobsession
- Posts: 4673
- Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
- Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
- Location: High Desert CA
Re: Quick Barstow run - Sat 16th
Hey Brian what did you do with the hood for the jump session?
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
- Silverslk
- Posts: 1932
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:13 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 Eddie Baur Bronco......GONE to a better home
- Location: Garden Grove, CA
- Contact:
Re: Quick Barstow run - Sat 16th
You can see it in the testing videos. It sat there all day until we went back to pick it up.
SteveG wrote:The point? It's amazing these front ends go down the road straight in any form! The TTB is brute. A broad sword and not a scalpel. That's why I love it!
- yikes
- Founder
- Posts: 4138
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
- Location: Yucaipa, CA
Re: Quick Barstow run - Sat 16th
Hoods are for...unredneks....yeah! I fly nakey.
- mrmatt
- Posts: 161
- Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:49 am
- Bronco Info: I don't have a bronco but all of my chase crew does
- Location: garden grove,ca
Re: Quick Barstow run - Sat 16th
What a great trip!! I had a blast and four cylinders of fury loved getting out in the dirt! Great shots and video guys. I will upload mine later and post them up.
make sure to visit us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kaveman-M ... 4672679441
- SteveG
- Admin
- Posts: 6177
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
- Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
- Location: Arroyo Grande, CA
Re: Quick Barstow run - Sat 16th
Mater!yikes wrote:Hoods are for...unredneks....yeah! I fly nakey.
Sho nuff,
SteveG
SteveG
- mrmatt
- Posts: 161
- Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:49 am
- Bronco Info: I don't have a bronco but all of my chase crew does
- Location: garden grove,ca
Re: Quick Barstow run - Sat 16th
Well, I was going to post some pics finally but the files are too big. I will have to edit them first.
make sure to visit us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kaveman-M ... 4672679441
- mrmatt
- Posts: 161
- Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:49 am
- Bronco Info: I don't have a bronco but all of my chase crew does
- Location: garden grove,ca
Re: Quick Barstow run - Sat 16th
Since I couldn't post the pics, here is a little more fottage of Yikes!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HzGCDHdMOg&feature=plcp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plnuHI1mDPE&feature=plcp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sbg4JK3Bag8&feature=plcp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HzGCDHdMOg&feature=plcp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plnuHI1mDPE&feature=plcp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sbg4JK3Bag8&feature=plcp
make sure to visit us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kaveman-M ... 4672679441
- Silverslk
- Posts: 1932
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:13 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 Eddie Baur Bronco......GONE to a better home
- Location: Garden Grove, CA
- Contact:
Re: Quick Barstow run - Sat 16th
Watching those videos makes me smile. I love the way Brian drives his Bronco.
SteveG wrote:The point? It's amazing these front ends go down the road straight in any form! The TTB is brute. A broad sword and not a scalpel. That's why I love it!
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: Quick Barstow run - Sat 16th
I agree Andy, he drives hard for sure! You should see him driving his RC! HahaSilverslk wrote:Watching those videos makes me smile. I love the way Brian drives his Bronco.
Brian is now going to be called...... In n Out.
Cause he drives Animal Style!! hahaha
- yikes
- Founder
- Posts: 4138
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
- Location: Yucaipa, CA
Re: Quick Barstow run - Sat 16th
I thought you meant because I'm in and out of the bronco constantly. Glad you clarified that. Haha! Thanks for the vids Matt! Keeps me motivated.
