The Mint, you in?
- Andy Jones
- Posts: 2209
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:47 pm
- Bronco Info: In the Works!
- Location: Canyon Lake,ca
- Contact:
Re: The Mint, you in?
I'll be there, leaving tomorrow. Lost Boys Racing 7205, 9038, and 1803
dont PM me.. I don't get them on Taptalk
- Silverslk
- Posts: 1932
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:13 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 Eddie Baur Bronco......GONE to a better home
- Location: Garden Grove, CA
- Contact:
Re: The Mint, you in?
I'll rep my GFB shirt on Friday at contingency. If you see me.....say hiAndy Jones wrote:I'll be there, leaving tomorrow. Lost Boys Racing 7205, 9038, and 1803
SteveG wrote:The point? It's amazing these front ends go down the road straight in any form! The TTB is brute. A broad sword and not a scalpel. That's why I love it!
- Andy Jones
- Posts: 2209
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:47 pm
- Bronco Info: In the Works!
- Location: Canyon Lake,ca
- Contact:
Re: The Mint, you in?
For sure! I'll wear mine too.Silverslk wrote:I'll rep my GFB shirt on Friday at contingency. If you see me.....say hiAndy Jones wrote:I'll be there, leaving tomorrow. Lost Boys Racing 7205, 9038, and 1803
Sent from my T-Mobile G1 using Tapatalk
dont PM me.. I don't get them on Taptalk
- philofab
- Basura Blanca
- Posts: 5643
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:37 am
- Bronco Info: A pile of crap.
- Location: Bullhead, AZ
- Contact:
Re: The Mint, you in?
I'll be checking helmets and suits and hanging around Pac spring or SDHQ.
I will be sleeping on Fremont St. somewhere.
I will be sleeping on Fremont St. somewhere.
Follow me on Instagram. @philofab1 or Youtube https://www.youtube.com/philofab/
- Andy Jones
- Posts: 2209
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:47 pm
- Bronco Info: In the Works!
- Location: Canyon Lake,ca
- Contact:
Re: The Mint, you in?
Almost there! 
Sent from my T-Mobile G1 using Tapatalk
Sent from my T-Mobile G1 using Tapatalk
dont PM me.. I don't get them on Taptalk
