BAJANCO
- funinthesun95
- Posts: 1701
- Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 2:06 pm
- Bronco Info: 1992 Bronco MAF UsShift
- Location: San Diego
- Contact:
Re: BAJANCO
I have torque converter on the self if you need it. I will text you
Good people + Great info = GFB
@csracingteam
@Cockstarmotorsports
@csracingteam
@Cockstarmotorsports
BAJANCO
Thanks guys !! Appreciate the kind words
so the transmission has a slow pump. So we Didn’t pull the tranny, drives good just makes noise when cold. Should need reverse all weekend. So F it !! Worry about it next month. Plus my new transmission is manual valve body, which I’m not ready for at this phase.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
so the transmission has a slow pump. So we Didn’t pull the tranny, drives good just makes noise when cold. Should need reverse all weekend. So F it !! Worry about it next month. Plus my new transmission is manual valve body, which I’m not ready for at this phase. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
BAJANCO

Found this ol gem !!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
BAJANCO
So I stopped by the Superior rock plant and the lady was a Bronco fan !! She let me drive on the truck scales for a official weigh in before jump champs. With just me inside and a spare in the rear she tops the scales at 5,820lbs. So basically 6,000 with Co-pilot and probably 6,200 ish with tools for a race I’m guessing.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
BAJANCO
#muddchamps before

After

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

After


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
- Cactus Cooler
- Posts: 448
- Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:04 pm
- Bronco Info: 90 Bronco EB EDITION
BAJANCO
Thanks man !!Cactus Cooler wrote:Bronco sure came out nice!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
BAJANCO

Scored on this !!

To start on this

This is at 60% the inside is horrible, my defrosters couldn’t Keep up with my heavy breathing in pouring rain. Forcing us to race with the windows half down. Took a nice slide into the K rail on the first lap, didn’t find the damage until after wash. Nice long scratch from front to back.

Looks like the rear and move to the left about an 1/2 inch with in the U bolts. Really bummed we didn’t run in the modified class in the afternoon. Dirt was prime, mud was basically gone and times were good. Till next time
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
BAJANCO
Like this lol
This screen shot from practice on Friday was sent to me tonight. Hopefully some more out there.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
BAJANCO
muddSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
BAJANCO


More mudd
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Re: BAJANCO
Man the track was so wet when you ran. I was bummed I got kicked out of the bronco group but didn’t end up that bad since I got to run so much later!
Good times your bronco looked great out there.
Good times your bronco looked great out there.
BAJANCO
Watching the track gradually dry out and become more usable all day was frustrating. My mistake for not entering the modified class also. Best turn out for Broncos yet !! Yours wins the sexy as hell awardalpinejd3 wrote:Man the track was so wet when you ran. I was bummed I got kicked out of the bronco group but didn’t end up that bad since I got to run so much later!
Good times your bronco looked great out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
BAJANCO


She’s clean !! Only took 2 weekends and 3 piles of dirt. Ready for the next trip, heading to the Knotty line 250 in Nevada. Passed on the 500 to go pit with Rosse Racing 1400 truck.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
BAJANCO
Big things today !! Scored on Johns “sexy blue stretched bronco” motor today. He’s going to the dark side, so I swooped up his !! Time for a clean up, install with new tranny. Gonna
need a wiring guy stat !!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
need a wiring guy stat !! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
BAJANCO

So clean !! Now time to give her a once over and figure out who and what’s the best way to convert my 91 to OBD2 wiring and computer.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
BAJANCO
cs_drums wrote:I was so bummed I wasn’t quick enough to snag that motor! Glad it went to a good home though. Get that sucker in there!!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dude we both were running up the driveway at the same time lol. Hopefully start install this weekend.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
-
bpburnard05
- Posts: 107
- Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:40 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 bronco 5.8, e4od
BAJANCO
For what it’s worth i have a parts bronco that might have a decent harness in it it’s a 94Bajaluv wrote:cs_drums wrote:I was so bummed I wasn’t quick enough to snag that motor! Glad it went to a good home though. Get that sucker in there!!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dude we both were running up the driveway at the same time lol. Hopefully start install this weekend.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BAJANCO
Thanks man !!! This whole wiring plan is where I’m most confused. I have his whole wiring harness, Literally everything lol. Not sure on what I’ll need or if I can use half of it and a stand alone controller for my E4OD ? He ran a C6 so that’s really the only difference. The nuts and bolt part I’ve got handled, it’s the wiring that’s gonna need some help. I have a few good helpers on here and on speed dial, so I’ll start by pulling my motor and tranny.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
