Greg's 92

User avatar
Gregsbronco13
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:45 pm
Bronco Info: 1992 5.8 white pretty stock for now

Re: Greg's 92

Post by Gregsbronco13 »

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368048180.449150.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368048180.449150.jpg (53.52 KiB) Viewed 1728 times
User avatar
Gregsbronco13
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:45 pm
Bronco Info: 1992 5.8 white pretty stock for now

Re: Greg's 92

Post by Gregsbronco13 »

Got my bronco fired up,cam and motor broke in...took it to the muffler shop to get a full exhaust rebuild and will be driving it by Tuesday !!!!! It's only been 7 months but seems like years,can't wait to take it out
User avatar
hobbyturnedobsession
Posts: 4673
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
Location: High Desert CA

Re: Greg's 92

Post by hobbyturnedobsession »

Woohoo! How does it run?
User avatar
Gregsbronco13
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:45 pm
Bronco Info: 1992 5.8 white pretty stock for now

Re: Greg's 92

Post by Gregsbronco13 »

With straight headers.....sounded wicked on the way to shop runs good....gotta start collecting suspension parts now and get a cage
User avatar
hobbyturnedobsession
Posts: 4673
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
Location: High Desert CA

Re: Greg's 92

Post by hobbyturnedobsession »

Good call on the cage.
User avatar
Gregsbronco13
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:45 pm
Bronco Info: 1992 5.8 white pretty stock for now

Re: Greg's 92

Post by Gregsbronco13 »

Yeah ( safety first ) I gotta be a roll model hahaha don't know if I wanna try to do it or have someone do it cheeper to do it myself or quicker to have it done? I need to check and see what guys are getting for them...I want the I interior to be mostly stock and hide as much of the cage as possible
Rmc
El Jefe
Posts: 6028
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm
Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner
Location: IE SoCal
Contact:

Re: Greg's 92

Post by Rmc »

Congrats on getting her running agian. I like your back seat a lot btw, how wide is that one do u happen to remember? I'm gonna start the hunt for one soon.
User avatar
Gregsbronco13
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:45 pm
Bronco Info: 1992 5.8 white pretty stock for now

Re: Greg's 92

Post by Gregsbronco13 »

It's 48" race trim, I cut the stock pins and latch off and put them on the halo with the harness' so the seat come out or flips forward like stock...I wanna make the storage rack the same ( pin in) so I can remove it if I'm driving the bronco to work.same with the front seats I cut the stock seat frame and used flat bar and tabs to mount sliders and buckets. As soon as I get a cage I can mount the four points for the front
User avatar
Gregsbronco13
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:45 pm
Bronco Info: 1992 5.8 white pretty stock for now

Re: Greg's 92

Post by Gregsbronco13 »

I got all the seats and harness' at car craft in riverside ca I think the back was only $250
Rmc
El Jefe
Posts: 6028
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm
Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner
Location: IE SoCal
Contact:

Re: Greg's 92

Post by Rmc »

Awsome, I was unaware race trim sold benches with head rests thanks for the info appreciated.
User avatar
Gregsbronco13
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:45 pm
Bronco Info: 1992 5.8 white pretty stock for now

Re: Greg's 92

Post by Gregsbronco13 »

Sure thing
User avatar
Gregsbronco13
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:45 pm
Bronco Info: 1992 5.8 white pretty stock for now

Re: Greg's 92

Post by Gregsbronco13 »

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370417002.643338.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370417002.643338.jpg (88.82 KiB) Viewed 1586 times
Work work work!!!! As they say, "no rest for the wicked" lol
User avatar
Gregsbronco13
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:45 pm
Bronco Info: 1992 5.8 white pretty stock for now

Re: Greg's 92

Post by Gregsbronco13 »

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370573084.841941.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370573084.841941.jpg (105.19 KiB) Viewed 1542 times
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370573096.797918.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370573096.797918.jpg (102.78 KiB) Viewed 1542 times
Got all new exhaust !!!! Drive home from the shop yesterday, runs and sounds sweet.....I can't wait to go up to the mountains this weekend
Rmc
El Jefe
Posts: 6028
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm
Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner
Location: IE SoCal
Contact:

Re: Greg's 92

Post by Rmc »

Looks great! Much better than my saws all action mixed with a few nice burns from falling mig sparks lol, who did it for you?
User avatar
Gregsbronco13
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:45 pm
Bronco Info: 1992 5.8 white pretty stock for now

Re: Greg's 92

Post by Gregsbronco13 »

Advance performance in Hesperia .....they do bitchin work they did my f150 when I got and a few other trucks for me
User avatar
robertcrav
Let me google that for you
Posts: 4313
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:06 am
Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies
Location: South O.C.
Contact:

Re: Greg's 92

Post by robertcrav »

Did they make the y-pipe too?? that thing is pretty!

Can you get a shot of after the crossmember that shows the muffler and tip?

I likey! :mrgreen:
User avatar
Gregsbronco13
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:45 pm
Bronco Info: 1992 5.8 white pretty stock for now

Re: Greg's 92

Post by Gregsbronco13 »

Yeah new y pipe and single chamber flow master
Rmc
El Jefe
Posts: 6028
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm
Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner
Location: IE SoCal
Contact:

Re: Greg's 92

Post by Rmc »

How's it sound? U like it better than no muffler?
User avatar
Gregsbronco13
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:45 pm
Bronco Info: 1992 5.8 white pretty stock for now

Re: Greg's 92

Post by Gregsbronco13 »

Yeah sounds good , it has a throaty rumble ....and still has some back pressure ....only thing with a straight pipe is unless you have 500hp they sound real poppy like glass packs, but it's sounds real good!
User avatar
Gregsbronco13
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:45 pm
Bronco Info: 1992 5.8 white pretty stock for now

Re: Greg's 92

Post by Gregsbronco13 »

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370650812.360820.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370650812.360820.jpg (107.45 KiB) Viewed 1431 times
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370650832.007971.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370650832.007971.jpg (89.93 KiB) Viewed 1431 times
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370650845.194435.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370650845.194435.jpg (102.78 KiB) Viewed 1431 times
Heres how it runs over the crossmember
Post Reply