Willie's.....1992

User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: Willie's.....1992

Post by tcm glx »

Hahaha, that's awesome!! my 2 yr,old lives the Bronco!
User avatar
hobbyturnedobsession
Posts: 4673
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
Location: High Desert CA

Re: Willie's.....1992

Post by hobbyturnedobsession »

I remembered this thread last night. Don't know if this helps but this is the setup on my in-laws way overbuilt duramax.
uploadfromtaptalk1405027331707.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1405027331707.jpg (57.85 KiB) Viewed 1268 times
User avatar
funinthesun95
Posts: 1701
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 2:06 pm
Bronco Info: 1992 Bronco MAF UsShift
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: Willie's.....1992

Post by funinthesun95 »

It helps a lot
User avatar
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.

Re: Willie's.....1992

Post by Nick »

Custom mastercraft for Zoey?
User avatar
hobbyturnedobsession
Posts: 4673
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
Location: High Desert CA

Re: Willie's.....1992

Post by hobbyturnedobsession »

If you want I can get a on off it for you. I don't know if something like that ump may work but I do know it takes a Donaldson filter
User avatar
funinthesun95
Posts: 1701
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 2:06 pm
Bronco Info: 1992 Bronco MAF UsShift
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: Willie's.....1992

Post by funinthesun95 »

User avatar
funinthesun95
Posts: 1701
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 2:06 pm
Bronco Info: 1992 Bronco MAF UsShift
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: Willie's.....1992

Post by funinthesun95 »

Nick wrote:Custom mastercraft for Zoey?

yes,

Steve (Chase Truck) hook up some seats so going to work on a good set up for her I'm hoping to match the mastercraft I got

Going to sell the 3 3G I have It looks like
User avatar
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.

Re: Willie's.....1992

Post by Nick »

funinthesun95 wrote:
Nick wrote:Custom mastercraft for Zoey?

yes,

Steve (Chase Truck) hook up some seats so going to work on a good set up for her I'm hoping to match the mastercraft I got

Going to sell the 3 3G I have It looks like
Good Dad!
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: Willie's.....1992

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Keep your eye on CL, & RDC for the kids seats as they do come up. I scored one for Katelyn not too long ago off CL.
User avatar
hobbyturnedobsession
Posts: 4673
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
Location: High Desert CA

Re: Willie's.....1992

Post by hobbyturnedobsession »

I figure that setup would be more than sufficient. Plus its not monstrous.
User avatar
funinthesun95
Posts: 1701
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 2:06 pm
Bronco Info: 1992 Bronco MAF UsShift
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: Willie's.....1992

Post by funinthesun95 »

hobbyturnedobsession wrote:I figure that setup would be more than sufficient. Plus its not monstrous.


yes working on the info numbers now .....does the turbo forced air change the flow? you think
User avatar
hobbyturnedobsession
Posts: 4673
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
Location: High Desert CA

Re: Willie's.....1992

Post by hobbyturnedobsession »

I would think most certainly. My father in-laws truck pushes 38-42 lbs of boost at close to wot and that means a lot more air. I'm not sure by how much but you figure the displacement alone is bigger than a stroked or mild 351w.
User avatar
BDKW1
Posts: 1518
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:19 pm
Bronco Info: It's the new and inproved Party Barge!
Location: Not Socal

Re: Willie's.....1992

Post by BDKW1 »

funinthesun95 wrote:does the turbo forced air change the flow? you think
Does it ever, your flow will roughly double at 15PSI.
cs_drums
Posts: 2912
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:39 am
Bronco Info: 94 5.8 Bronco w/dreams of being finished

Re: Willie's.....1992

Post by cs_drums »

Price on that set up?
User avatar
funinthesun95
Posts: 1701
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 2:06 pm
Bronco Info: 1992 Bronco MAF UsShift
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: Willie's.....1992

Post by funinthesun95 »

update on air filter and Box.......I am going to use the 7 layer filter and a foam rap


here are pictures with out the foam rap


we will see how it works

it is a 4 inch tube/opening and fits the bolt on adaptor for the MAF set up.
Attachments
airbox2.jpg
airbox2.jpg (29.65 KiB) Viewed 1114 times
airbox.jpg
airbox.jpg (28.94 KiB) Viewed 1114 times
User avatar
robertcrav
Let me google that for you
Posts: 4313
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:06 am
Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies
Location: South O.C.
Contact:

Re: Willie's.....1992

Post by robertcrav »

Nice
User avatar
funinthesun95
Posts: 1701
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 2:06 pm
Bronco Info: 1992 Bronco MAF UsShift
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: Willie's.....1992

Post by funinthesun95 »

we will see how nice it is......I will give feedback once we get some miles on her

I liked the ump above but was not sure I was ready for a redo on moving items in the engine compartment yet.

Plan is to daily drive the bronco for next 10 days then take this bad boy down for the CODE race and get some dirt miles on her. Mexico but still 60 min from home lol
User avatar
funinthesun95
Posts: 1701
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 2:06 pm
Bronco Info: 1992 Bronco MAF UsShift
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: Willie's.....1992

Post by funinthesun95 »

took The bronco to Bill mobile (my Buddy Shop) for a good look over today
Attachments
bronco test drive.jpeg
bronco test drive.jpeg (41.31 KiB) Viewed 994 times
cs_drums
Posts: 2912
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:39 am
Bronco Info: 94 5.8 Bronco w/dreams of being finished

Re: Willie's.....1992

Post by cs_drums »

Looks good. Should buff it out . I like those wheels ; )
User avatar
robertcrav
Let me google that for you
Posts: 4313
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:06 am
Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies
Location: South O.C.
Contact:

Re: Willie's.....1992

Post by robertcrav »

NICE... I want to see the after pics :-)
Post Reply