My 95
-
Rmc
- El Jefe
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm
- Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner
- Location: IE SoCal
- Contact:
Re: My 95
Sell it all seperate that's your best bet. But understand you may have to take a loss to move the parts quickly. You can get retail but it would have to be a right place right time kinda deal and chances are the buyer would not be able to justify it if its not exactly to the spec he or she was looking for.
- Tanner287
- Posts: 711
- Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:36 pm
- Bronco Info: 95 351 4.5" beams full cage front to rear 9" q80 deavers
- Location: Acton ca
Re: My 95
Those big ass 3.0 18" bypasses finally got
Done. They are huge haha. To bad my friend just got his 4.0s for his TT so they make mine look tiny
Done. They are huge haha. To bad my friend just got his 4.0s for his TT so they make mine look tiny
- Attachments
-
- image.jpg (20.8 KiB) Viewed 1912 times
- Tanner287
- Posts: 711
- Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:36 pm
- Bronco Info: 95 351 4.5" beams full cage front to rear 9" q80 deavers
- Location: Acton ca
Re: My 95
Well thought it all was actually sold but the guy backed out so whatever I guess I'm working on it again haha I can't make up my mind on it. X in the roof in back is done. Should get more done next week haha.
- Attachments
-
- image.jpg (22.23 KiB) Viewed 1865 times
-
Rmc
- El Jefe
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm
- Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner
- Location: IE SoCal
- Contact:
Re: My 95
So your going to continue with the project? What about the house? I do know you'll be able to get more for the bronco running with a whole body on it and seats in it, maybe you could just sell the expensive stuff and have a little different buget max but still have a toy but have a little cash to throw at the house also.
-
Rmc
- El Jefe
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm
- Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner
- Location: IE SoCal
- Contact:
Re: My 95
Don't have it turn out like other projects i personally have delt with where you get the good stuff but run out of time and money on the details( smaller more inexpensive stuff, it adds up too)
- Tanner287
- Posts: 711
- Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:36 pm
- Bronco Info: 95 351 4.5" beams full cage front to rear 9" q80 deavers
- Location: Acton ca
Re: My 95
As of now I'm just slowly building it. Haha if someone wanted to buy it they could but other wise I will build it how I planned but not throw all that money at it at once. Like get the cage done and then save money up and do the engine cage and just do it little by little I guess.
I have all the parts to have basically a roller.
Shocks beams rear end deavers rims and tires. So I figured ill slowly get it build and then take it home and save up for the other parts. Like 3rd member axles that kinda stuff
I have all the parts to have basically a roller.
Shocks beams rear end deavers rims and tires. So I figured ill slowly get it build and then take it home and save up for the other parts. Like 3rd member axles that kinda stuff
Re: My 95
Get it usable and just take your time and chip away, it will be worth it.
- Tanner287
- Posts: 711
- Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:36 pm
- Bronco Info: 95 351 4.5" beams full cage front to rear 9" q80 deavers
- Location: Acton ca
Re: My 95
Yeah that's been the problem I have so much money into something I can't even drive and it gets me to not want to build it haha maybe I can get the front end done and just cruise it around till I have the money to do the whole rear at once
-
Rmc
- El Jefe
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm
- Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner
- Location: IE SoCal
- Contact:
Re: My 95
If its any constellation I've had my rear shocks, leafs n shackles for 8 months but I want to knock out some other crap first before I tear into it. But I can drive it when ever I want which is nice, cause everytime I do it renews my ambition to get started ASAP. It re-movotivates me to finish the other crap first.
- Tanner287
- Posts: 711
- Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:36 pm
- Bronco Info: 95 351 4.5" beams full cage front to rear 9" q80 deavers
- Location: Acton ca
Re: My 95
Yeah I just wish the guy would build it faster but he is super slammed with other stuff. And I'm not near a good enough fabricator to do the cage myself
- Tanner287
- Posts: 711
- Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:36 pm
- Bronco Info: 95 351 4.5" beams full cage front to rear 9" q80 deavers
- Location: Acton ca
Re: My 95
Cab cage is finally done after a year haha. It is out of the truck being 360 welded and it is going back in today and the flooring, seat mounts, and all the other bars are already made and will be welded in.
- Attachments
-
- image.jpg (18.08 KiB) Viewed 1728 times
-
- image.jpg (24.38 KiB) Viewed 1728 times
- Tanner287
- Posts: 711
- Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:36 pm
- Bronco Info: 95 351 4.5" beams full cage front to rear 9" q80 deavers
- Location: Acton ca
Re: My 95
Cage is finally coming together
- Attachments
-
- image.jpg (29.87 KiB) Viewed 1669 times
-
- image.jpg (32.9 KiB) Viewed 1669 times
-
- image.jpg (27.55 KiB) Viewed 1669 times
-
- image.jpg (29.24 KiB) Viewed 1669 times
-
- image.jpg (31.29 KiB) Viewed 1669 times
-
- image.jpg (28.3 KiB) Viewed 1669 times
- Tanner287
- Posts: 711
- Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:36 pm
- Bronco Info: 95 351 4.5" beams full cage front to rear 9" q80 deavers
- Location: Acton ca
Re: My 95
More pictures!
- Attachments
-
- image.jpg (24.72 KiB) Viewed 1669 times
-
- image.jpg (29.91 KiB) Viewed 1669 times
-
- image.jpg (23.91 KiB) Viewed 1669 times
-
- image.jpg (29.38 KiB) Viewed 1669 times
-
- image.jpg (27.83 KiB) Viewed 1669 times
Re: My 95
All bolt to the floor?
- Tanner287
- Posts: 711
- Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:36 pm
- Bronco Info: 95 351 4.5" beams full cage front to rear 9" q80 deavers
- Location: Acton ca
Re: My 95
Yes. So it is removable from the frame with the cab. I won't be able to finish the truck for a while because of money. So I got the shocks and that up for sale and I'll be just keeping the truck until a point where I can finish it. I have it up forsale but who wants a stock caged bronco... No one haha
- Attachments
-
- image.jpg (21.67 KiB) Viewed 1573 times
-
- image.jpg (28.2 KiB) Viewed 1573 times
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: My 95
Will you later be tieing the cage to the frame?
