Greg's 92

User avatar
RyanDS650X
Posts: 1868
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:13 am
Bronco Info: Autofab '96 XLT 5.8
Location: Mesa, AZ
Contact:

Re: Greg's 92

Post by RyanDS650X »

Looks great. Any drone at highway speed, 2k rpm?
User avatar
Agui-E7TE
Posts: 1483
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:50 am
Bronco Info: 89 Bronco w/ 6 in. skyjacker kit w/ dual Bilstein 5150 shocks up front and Deaver F53's in the rear

Re: Greg's 92

Post by Agui-E7TE »

Side exit exhaust is a really fun mod to do.

I did the same to mine and love the way it sounds when I get on it hard. I have a single chamber Flowsound muffler (Flowmaster knock off that's identical in every way). I previously had a Flowmaster 40 series muffler with a single turn down before the axle and it was pretty annoying after a short while. It would rumble and vibrate the ground underneath at all times and set off alarms all the time. Current set up is quieter in the cab unless I stomp on it and alarms only go off half the time now but the best part is that I don't have anymore exhaust coming inside when I drive with the windows down.

It does rumble quite a bit on mine to the point where people have asked me if I have a mild cam in it, which it doesn't. The next one I build might though.
User avatar
Gregsbronco13
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:45 pm
Bronco Info: 1992 5.8 white pretty stock for now

Re: Greg's 92

Post by Gregsbronco13 »

Yeah same here no drone I the cab .... I did the same thing with a down pipe and had exhaust coming in that's why I like it on the ....now I'm putting in new breaks all the way around should be done in a couple and then were gonna go for a quick spin in the hills
User avatar
Gregsbronco13
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:45 pm
Bronco Info: 1992 5.8 white pretty stock for now

Re: Greg's 92

Post by Gregsbronco13 »

Ok this is BS!!! I take the bronco down the road about 1 1/2 mi and get a hunk of metal in the tire
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370707650.963610.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370707650.963610.jpg (156.45 KiB) Viewed 1616 times
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: Greg's 92

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

damn - that SUCKS. Those things have what - .5 miles on them???
User avatar
Gregsbronco13
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:45 pm
Bronco Info: 1992 5.8 white pretty stock for now

Re: Greg's 92

Post by Gregsbronco13 »

Yeah...a weight from the front came off and blew the back..so much for fun shake down today now that I'm getting a tire re balanced and a new back one
User avatar
Gregsbronco13
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:45 pm
Bronco Info: 1992 5.8 white pretty stock for now

Re: Greg's 92

Post by Gregsbronco13 »

Ok after some minor on the fly repairs ( vacuum line) I got the bronco running sweet the motor is broke in and now I can start saving money for suspension and a cage.....as you can see I need to start with getting my go fast parts!!! And find a good fab guy for the cage and other stuff I don't trust myself welding ....also I'm going to be selling a KLX 450 with a lot of extras on it (pipe silencer engine plug kit bars carb kit sprockets chain bar risers bla bla ) so if you know anyone ill put up pics in a few day
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374198035.425288.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374198035.425288.jpg (125.4 KiB) Viewed 1543 times
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374198052.077046.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374198052.077046.jpg (145.97 KiB) Viewed 1543 times
User avatar
Gregsbronco13
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:45 pm
Bronco Info: 1992 5.8 white pretty stock for now

Re: Greg's 92

Post by Gregsbronco13 »

Got the kids seats in now
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374198891.037871.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374198891.037871.jpg (132.38 KiB) Viewed 1540 times
Rmc
El Jefe
Posts: 6028
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm
Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner
Location: IE SoCal
Contact:

Re: Greg's 92

Post by Rmc »

Those things are bad ass. I might have to get a set :)
User avatar
Gregsbronco13
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:45 pm
Bronco Info: 1992 5.8 white pretty stock for now

Re: Greg's 92

Post by Gregsbronco13 »

What's even better is I got them for free from a friend
Rmc
El Jefe
Posts: 6028
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm
Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner
Location: IE SoCal
Contact:

Re: Greg's 92

Post by Rmc »

FreeFittyFree is priceless.
User avatar
Gregsbronco13
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:45 pm
Bronco Info: 1992 5.8 white pretty stock for now

Re: Greg's 92

Post by Gregsbronco13 »

Just playing around...it doesn't go fast thru the desert (yet) but it crawls good lol
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374289123.583709.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374289123.583709.jpg (136.37 KiB) Viewed 1486 times
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374289144.964656.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374289144.964656.jpg (115.17 KiB) Viewed 1486 times
User avatar
Gregsbronco13
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:45 pm
Bronco Info: 1992 5.8 white pretty stock for now

Re: Greg's 92

Post by Gregsbronco13 »

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378668355.673571.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378668355.673571.jpg (92.42 KiB) Viewed 1399 times
remade my center consul need to get it wrapped now
User avatar
Gregsbronco13
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:45 pm
Bronco Info: 1992 5.8 white pretty stock for now

Re: Greg's 92

Post by Gregsbronco13 »

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378668444.262704.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378668444.262704.jpg (79.03 KiB) Viewed 1397 times
took the family out to the race
User avatar
93Broncobuff
Posts: 1012
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:18 pm
Bronco Info: 1993, 351w, K&N,4" Bilstein 5100 lift, procomp coils, SSFAB Beams, Giant R/A's
Location: Huntington Beach, California

Re: Greg's 92

Post by 93Broncobuff »

That looks bitchin man!!!!
User avatar
Gregsbronco13
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:45 pm
Bronco Info: 1992 5.8 white pretty stock for now

Re: Greg's 92

Post by Gregsbronco13 »

Thanks!!! It's a SLOW process lol
Post Reply