Baja Junkie
-
bajajunkie
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:50 pm
- Bronco Info: I'll let you know as soon as I get it....
Baja Junkie
My name's Kevin Davis, been racing for about 15yrs...time to build a cruiser...Looking '95 Bronco if you know of one.......
- Nick
- Founder
- Posts: 3973
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
- Location: La Habra Ca.
Re: Baja Junkie
Welcome aboard! Where are you from? There are plenty of broncos available in the SoCal area.
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
Re: Baja Junkie
Welcome aboard, KD.bajajunkie wrote:My name's Kevin Davis, been racing for about 15yrs...time to build a cruiser...Looking '95 Bronco if you know of one.......
Todd Z.
- bajascott
- My belly is my best friend
- Posts: 2006
- Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:29 pm
- Bronco Info: its black, its fun to drive,and i dont have enough money to build it the way i want to!:)
- Location: southern oregon
- Contact:
Re: Baja Junkie
the same kevin davis that used to rock the 1/2/1600 class?
welcome to the site either way!!
welcome to the site either way!!
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: Baja Junkie
The same Kevin Davis that used to race the green (I think it was light force sponsored) ranger?
As for the 95 bronco - there's a couple on www.dezertrangers.com right now.
As for the 95 bronco - there's a couple on www.dezertrangers.com right now.
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
-
bajajunkie
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:50 pm
- Bronco Info: I'll let you know as soon as I get it....
Re: Baja Junkie
I am the truck Kevin Davis.....the poor one....lol
- bajascott
- My belly is my best friend
- Posts: 2006
- Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:29 pm
- Bronco Info: its black, its fun to drive,and i dont have enough money to build it the way i want to!:)
- Location: southern oregon
- Contact:
Re: Baja Junkie
haha building a bronco will make you more poor!!haha
Re: Baja Junkie
there goes the neighborhood!
just to let everyone know kevin has a bad ass 4x ranger prerunner that is one of the best built around. let see some pics.
just to let everyone know kevin has a bad ass 4x ranger prerunner that is one of the best built around. let see some pics.
Ollie Penchansky
Penchansky Brothers Racing.
Penchansky Brothers Racing.
-
bajajunkie
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:50 pm
- Bronco Info: I'll let you know as soon as I get it....
Re: Baja Junkie
Thanks for the heads up Chasetrk....I do have some parts laying around for the right time...as for the ranger PBR, I'll post some pics when I get home...
Re: Baja Junkie
Ollie Penchansky
Penchansky Brothers Racing.
Penchansky Brothers Racing.
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: Baja Junkie
Thought so.bajajunkie wrote:I am the truck Kevin Davis.....the poor one....lol
Been a while... Welcome and definitely post up the ranger pics when you get around to it. I think the solid body mounts I sold you a LONG time ago ended up on this. Maybe they were fore the race truck though????
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
-
bajajunkie
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:50 pm
- Bronco Info: I'll let you know as soon as I get it....
Re: Baja Junkie
Hahaha those mounts are on "Goldie" as we speak...small world...
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: Baja Junkie
Yup - this desert race crew is a small world for sure. Hang around for 15 years or so like many of us have and you're bound to run into the same people over and over again. Half of my buddies are people I have met from buying and selling parts on the boards. Heck - that's how I ended up with the passenger seat spot on the old 1400 truck 8 or more years ago.
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
