Misc. stock parts - get um out of my shop!
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: Misc. stock parts - get um out of my shop!
Sorry - no cab. Cut 2 sections like that for guys here out of the last couple I cut up.
you making a fuel pump/sender access panel Chris?
you making a fuel pump/sender access panel Chris?
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: Misc. stock parts - get um out of my shop!
Stock shock mounts are gone. They went to a buddy for a project. If anyone sees anything here they may even remotely need shoot me an offer! I'm getting closer to scrapping some of this stuff & I'm such a hoarder I feel bad doing that!
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
Re: Misc. stock parts - get um out of my shop!
Interested in the AC stuff. Still available?
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: Misc. stock parts - get um out of my shop!
Yup - still here.
I was about to say if it's still in the 1st post it's still here as I delete items that have sold, but a couple screwballs killed our nice ability to edit posts on this site... Thanks guys.
I was about to say if it's still in the 1st post it's still here as I delete items that have sold, but a couple screwballs killed our nice ability to edit posts on this site... Thanks guys.
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: Misc. stock parts - get um out of my shop!
Coil buckets are now free.
Make offers on any of this stuff if you guys have even the slightest use for it.
Make offers on any of this stuff if you guys have even the slightest use for it.
Re: Misc. stock parts - get um out of my shop!
If your ever around temecula I'd be interested in the fan shroud
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: Misc. stock parts - get um out of my shop!
My dad & step mom live down there so I'm down every once in a while. Mom was up here yesterday & I would have sent it south with her had I known - oh well.
With the move in full swing I'm not sure how soon I'll be down that way again, but Easter is the most likely time - IF I go that day.
With the move in full swing I'm not sure how soon I'll be down that way again, but Easter is the most likely time - IF I go that day.
- hobbyturnedobsession
- Posts: 4673
- Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
- Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
- Location: High Desert CA
Re: Misc. stock parts - get um out of my shop!
Hey steve do u still have the interior trim pieces?
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: Misc. stock parts - get um out of my shop!
yup - you want um?
- hobbyturnedobsession
- Posts: 4673
- Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
- Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
- Location: High Desert CA
Re: Misc. stock parts - get um out of my shop!
Ill take the 96 stuff
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: Misc. stock parts - get um out of my shop!
Not much '96 stuff - but here's what I've got left interior wise.
Grey glove box door off the '96. You can have it if you want.

Plastic "interior" pieces that go along the "bed" rails & up the b pillar where the shell attaches - tan. These came off the '87 but MAY be the same as the '96. You can have those as well if you want them.

I also came across these random switches & stuff from the '96. Let me know if you'd be interested in any of them
Grey glove box door off the '96. You can have it if you want.

Plastic "interior" pieces that go along the "bed" rails & up the b pillar where the shell attaches - tan. These came off the '87 but MAY be the same as the '96. You can have those as well if you want them.

I also came across these random switches & stuff from the '96. Let me know if you'd be interested in any of them
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: Misc. stock parts - get um out of my shop!
Oh - also have a steering column collar & a door switch thing off the '86 I parted. Make an offer if anyone needs either of these
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: Misc. stock parts - get um out of my shop!
Oh and also have 2 87-91 cowls - a white one & a green one. Free to a good home!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: Misc. stock parts - get um out of my shop!
Everything from this post is spoken for - going to Randy.ChaseTruck754 wrote:Not much '96 stuff - but here's what I've got left interior wise.
Grey glove box door off the '96. You can have it if you want.
Plastic "interior" pieces that go along the "bed" rails & up the b pillar where the shell attaches - tan. These came off the '87 but MAY be the same as the '96. You can have those as well if you want them.
I also came across these random switches & stuff from the '96. Let me know if you'd be interested in any of them
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: Misc. stock parts - get um out of my shop!
Bunch of stuff left today:
Radius arm brackets
coil buckets
bracket for spare tire mount
body mounts (rear cab ones)
rear shackle hangers
rear shock mounts
metal mounts for interior panels over rear wheel wells
Make offers on the rest of the stuff!
Radius arm brackets
coil buckets
bracket for spare tire mount
body mounts (rear cab ones)
rear shackle hangers
rear shock mounts
metal mounts for interior panels over rear wheel wells
Make offers on the rest of the stuff!
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: Misc. stock parts - get um out of my shop!
Pic of the hood hinges.
Need this stuff gone!

Need this stuff gone!

- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: Misc. stock parts - get um out of my shop!
Back up.
1/2 off sale - gimme 1/2 of posted price of this stuff & it's yours!
1/2 off sale - gimme 1/2 of posted price of this stuff & it's yours!
-
shockseals.com
- Posts: 1116
- Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:50 am
- Location: San Dimas
- Contact:
Re: Misc. stock parts - get um out of my shop!
grey glove box door...I will take
looking for armrests of buckets 96 style.
looking for armrests of buckets 96 style.
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: Misc. stock parts - get um out of my shop!
Sorry Kris - already it's already gone. It went to Randy (HTO) since he took pretty much all of the 92-96 stuff I was sitting on. You might shoot him a PM and see if he plans on actually using it. I know his bronco has a tan interior, so I'm not sure if he is going to use it.
Only parts I have left off the 96 from what I can tell as of now is the fuel fill door (it's off an '87 but will fit) and then the misc. wiring.
Only parts I have left off the 96 from what I can tell as of now is the fuel fill door (it's off an '87 but will fit) and then the misc. wiring.
- hobbyturnedobsession
- Posts: 4673
- Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
- Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
- Location: High Desert CA
Re: Misc. stock parts - get um out of my shop!
Hey Kris if you need the glove box let me know.
