So I sold my little Toyota, and I’m looking for another Bronco. I like the 92-96 body style best, and talking with Rob Craven, it sounds like 95 is going to be the one I want to look for. Roller cam, and most parts are available CARB certified.
I know to look for the usual stuff, rust on the lower tailgate, fenders, drip rail etc.
I’d like to find a manual T-Case but I’m not snobby. I’d also prefer tan interior, but again I’m not snobby.
Anything else I should keep in mind while looking? Prices for these things are getting crazy.
Bronco Hunting - What to Look For?
- Becks_Bronco
- Posts: 1275
- Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:12 pm
- Bronco Info: 96 Eddie Bauer, 5.8
- Location: Antioch
Re: Bronco Hunting - What to Look For?
I like the 351 over 302 personally
- Becks_Bronco
- Posts: 1275
- Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:12 pm
- Bronco Info: 96 Eddie Bauer, 5.8
- Location: Antioch
Re: Bronco Hunting - What to Look For?
Agreed, looking for a 5.8.biggiek wrote:I like the 351 over 302 personally
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: Bronco Hunting - What to Look For?
5.8, manual case, 95 or 96.....hmmmm where can you find that! Lol
- Becks_Bronco
- Posts: 1275
- Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:12 pm
- Bronco Info: 96 Eddie Bauer, 5.8
- Location: Antioch
Re: Bronco Hunting - What to Look For?
good looking out! I shot him a message on IGtcinu2 wrote:On FB Today
https://www.facebook.com/dirtybroncocre ... =3&theater
- Tchajagos
- Posts: 2124
- Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:07 am
- Bronco Info: 1993 xlt stock on 33' BFGs
- Location: Murrieta
Bronco Hunting - What to Look For?
Be weary of buying a “built” truck. Especially if it wasn’t build at a reputable shop. I’ve seen a lot of hack jobs even on rancho lifts.
-
BajaBronco13
- Bronco Broker
- Posts: 2434
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
- Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
- Location: Orange County, California
Re: Bronco Hunting - What to Look For?
I’ve been thinking about selling my 1995 Bronco. I may post it up here soon.
- Becks_Bronco
- Posts: 1275
- Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:12 pm
- Bronco Info: 96 Eddie Bauer, 5.8
- Location: Antioch
Re: Bronco Hunting - What to Look For?
agreed, he didn't respond anyways. I would have ripped out half of what he listed he had done anyways.Tchajagos wrote:Be weary of buying a “built” truck. Especially if it wasn’t build at a reputable shop. I’ve seen a lot of hack jobs even on rancho lifts.
I think I've found my winner. The paint is nowhere near perfect, but that's minor when the mechanical is good, which it is, plus it's an EB, which I've always been partial to.
https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto ... 32332.html
